Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Help! She Blocked,unblocked & Blocked Me Without A Text - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Blocked,unblocked & Blocked Me Without A Text (801 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! She Blocked,unblocked & Blocked Me Without A Text by bigCassava: 1:16am On Nov 10, 2022
What does it mean when your block unblock and block you without a text?
Please help me!
Re: Help! She Blocked,unblocked & Blocked Me Without A Text by Kingozymandias(m): 1:24am On Nov 10, 2022
It means you are stupid and jobless. You have time to be wondering over useless things and can't hustle.

Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Help! She Blocked,unblocked & Blocked Me Without A Text by falcon01: 3:29am On Nov 10, 2022
bigCassava:
What does it mean when your block unblock and block you without a text?
Please help me!
how old are you?
Re: Help! She Blocked,unblocked & Blocked Me Without A Text by Godada(m): 7:46am On Nov 10, 2022

There is an adage in Igbo that says a person who asks questions would not get lost.

The Op asked a question. As elders, it's important that he is shown the right way without insults.

Op, you need to understand that ladies sometimes when they are not into you would get you signs. It's up to you what you do with those signs.

Know this and know peace. A lady who likes you will not stress you.

Good day.
Re: Help! She Blocked,unblocked & Blocked Me Without A Text by Streetmovement(m): 9:01am On Nov 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You've the time to worry about that?

No need advicing you cuz the situation is not important at all

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Foriegn Women So Much Love Nigerian Men? / DID YOU KNOW Gays Don't Like Bisexuals? / See Shameful Topic A Whole Man Create

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.