Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Why Do Foriegn Women So Much Love Nigerian Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Foriegn Women So Much Love Nigerian Men? (795 Views)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Foriegn Women So Much Love Nigerian Men? by kollinzgee(m): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
It seems their is something special about Nigerian men that makrs foriegn women go gaga,me i feel its about our ability to adapt to any way of life we find ourself ,an average Nigerian can study the peoples behaviour in an foriegn land then blend and adapt to it so they can get what they want.in other words Nigerian men know what they want and how to get it.?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Foriegn Women So Much Love Nigerian Men? by fman(m): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
Nigerian men knows how to take care of women!!
They can spend cash just to win the heart and admiration of a woman!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Foriegn Women So Much Love Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
fman:
But south African men are rapists who wants free sex but can't take care of their women.
Cc
Samantha123

Be careful! angry Be careful! angry

You wan start war? cry
Re: Why Do Foriegn Women So Much Love Nigerian Men? by HarlequinLekex: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
I think it is because of the african vibes.
Re: Why Do Foriegn Women So Much Love Nigerian Men? by nimeje: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
Hard working
And we spend on women n guess what we spend on women who end up spending on us.

Spend on a Nigerian woman n get......... Back
Re: Why Do Foriegn Women So Much Love Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Yep, you guys use money to buy their love and in return they use you guys just to make quick cash.

I'd advice that you guys use the money you have to take care of your Nigerian women rather than spending it on loose foreign gold diggers who are willing to sleep their way to make quick cash and in most cases, dump you guys afterwards like a hot potato.

If you guys know how to take care of women, that's good.. take good care of your Nigerian women and stop bad mouthing them.
fman:
But south African men are rapists who wants free sex but can't take care of their women.
Cc
Samantha123

1 Like

Re: Why Do Foriegn Women So Much Love Nigerian Men? by fman(m): 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
Samantha123:
Yep, you guys use money to buy their love and in return they use you guys just to make quick cash.

I'd advice that you guys use the money you have to take care of your Nigerian women rather than spending it on loose foreign gold diggers who are willing to sleep their way to make quick cash and in most cases, dump you guys afterwards like a hot potato.

If you guys know how to take care of women, that's good.. take good care of your Nigerian women and stop bad mouthing them.
grin
I can feel ur pains!!
Re: Why Do Foriegn Women So Much Love Nigerian Men? by garriAndsugar: 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
I just have one thing to say.

Nigerian women are better than South African women.. and it's waste of time rating south African men..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Foriegn Women So Much Love Nigerian Men? by kollinzgee(m): 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
garriAndsugar:
I just have one thing to say.

Nigerian women are better than South African women.. and it's waste of time rating south African men..

You lie bro or sis south African women are better than Nigerian women by far, they are prettier and curvier,they are less materialistic and understanding,Nigerian women are the most hypergamous women on earth..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Foriegn Women So Much Love Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
Okay, cool.. smiley smiley smiley
fman:
grin
I can feel ur pains!!
Re: Why Do Foriegn Women So Much Love Nigerian Men? by Cypress042(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
I can't believe this, so no one has made mention of their thick and satisfying gbola

What a thread sad
Re: Why Do Foriegn Women So Much Love Nigerian Men? by Nonexisting1: 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
Because as soon as some boys hear green card, they put their dicks to manual labour which is exactly what those albino grandmas sorry white women want. Another thing is that some Nigerian men simp for who they regard as superior being. You see foreign women especially Americans and Europeans, Nigerian men sabi simp for them and naturally, they'll want to be close to simps even when they fucck around. Women marry simps but still fucck alphas.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Foriegn Women So Much Love Nigerian Men? by kollinzgee(m): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
Cypress042:
I can't believe it that no one has made mention of their thick and satifying gbola

What a thread sad

grin grin
That one seff dey.
Re: Why Do Foriegn Women So Much Love Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
No women are better than the other.

Stop comparing us with your women because this is really childish and life is not about competition.

Just because we're from different backgrounds with different cultural beliefs, it doesn't mean one woman is better than the other.

We're all women at the end of the day.
kollinzgee:

You lie bro or sis south African women are better than Nigerian women by far, they are prettier and curvier,they are less materialistic and understanding,Nigerian women are the most hypergamous women on earth..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Foriegn Women So Much Love Nigerian Men? by marlow1962(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

Endowed Ladies Like This Babe Always Guarantee Full Sweetness / DID YOU KNOW Gays Don't Like Bisexuals? / BBL Promo By Renewabuja Former Customer Hilda Baci To Decide Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.