Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,560 members, 7,830,693 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates (23398 Views)

TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) / Abimbola Ayanwale Death: Murdered And Pushed Out Of Bus Unclad (Photos) / IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by AdamuKD: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Shetemi12(m): 8:25am On Nov 10, 2022
I wonder how someone will wake up and write trash early this morning without any form of sense in it. I

Is it mandated to have presidential debate in the constitution? He won't attend a single one and you can go to h'll.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:26am On Nov 10, 2022
grin
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Glink2018(m): 8:26am On Nov 10, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
God is just giving us signs.Na we just dey play up and down...
Obi is the man...we just dey wait for election day patiently......

If you ask Obi...he already knows that he cannot win this election...because out of the 6 state that has the largest eligible voters, he can only win one which is Rivers state...

So one out of 6 is what failure.....

ObiDENCE crew una well done....nothing do.you
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by OriginalZombiE: 8:26am On Nov 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Facts!

It will be dishonest and a ridicule for His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, The Albert Einstein of African politics, to descend so low and stand on same podium with the political prostitutes like Peter and Atiku!

If not for modern civilization, No way on Earth will Peter and Atiku would have ever stood a chance to stand 1000 feet close to His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu.

Moreover, His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, is not in anyway constitutionally mandated to attend debates or interviews, His political prowess< reach and versatility outweighs and outperforms a mere debate that lacks candidates that can match his feet's and achievements

The man you're worshiping like a god doesn't give a flying f×ck about your existence.

But here you are groveling.

Pathetic.

6 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Johnrake69: 8:26am On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Innocentman86: 8:26am On Nov 10, 2022
These woman is bueatiful Yoruba Christian lady.
Yoruba Christians are all obidient,only yoru bad fake Muslimnss are supporting a ritualisst,theiff,drug dealer,Stark illiterate and fraudster because of tribaslism.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2022
OriginalZombiE:

The man you're worshiping like a god doesn't give a flying f×ck about your existence.

But here you are groveling.

Pathetic.

You have a right to your opinion. Its all yours!
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by gasparpisciotta: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2022
Criticisms will not make the honey bitter
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by crazygod(m): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2022
In summary for those that are too busy to read this long epistle, the writer is simply saying that Tinubu is an OLODO.

4 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
God is just giving us signs..
Na we just dey play up and down....
Obi is the man...we just dey wait for election day patiently......

Please!

Don't bring God into this!

God has giving you brains to critically think and be feasible. If you put together all the gift he has ALREADY endowed you with, you should know that their is no way Peter Obi can be President.

Its even a sin to ignore reality and hope for the impossibility!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by DMerciful(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2022
Imagine running away from a job interview yet you want the job!

If not tribal and religious sentiments, how can this be?

4 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by MaliCampus: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2022
I love this woman,A true Omoluabi will never support evil. Unlike abike and joke silva that sold Thier soul to evil because of money. especially joke silva.I never knew that woman was evil. history will always remember her for supporting evil.

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Naira20: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2022
Summary

"Outside those spaces, Tinubu is very vulnerable. His handlers will be smart to keep him away from scrutiny. I do not expect him to go to any debate they have not specially curated for him to shine .If Tinubu should attend a presidential debate, I can imagine how flustered he will be if he has to answer the lingering question of how he became a bagman for a drug cartel and the moral implications for the nation. For a man whose gaffes already supply comedians, skit makers, meme-makers, and TikTokers with content, he will be a self-writing joke for a whole week. He has survived his public engagements by depending on a battery of ghostwriters, speech writers, and spin doctors who pretend they can extract sense from the incoherence of a man whose political philosophy is built on the infrastructure of the stomach."

Glink2018:
Summarise

3 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Blackman7: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2022
She has said my mind.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Theunbothered: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2022
Because Tinubu normally is foolish, nothing productive is inside his head, he only wants to be president for show meanwhile other people will be the ones ruling Nigeria.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Abfinest007(m): 8:33am On Nov 10, 2022
Good content.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:34am On Nov 10, 2022
Every foolish, stupid and crazy idiot just want to chase clout with Tinubu's name

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Blackman7: 8:34am On Nov 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
It will be dishonest and a ridicule for His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, The Albert Einstein of African politics, to descend so low and stand on same podium with the political prostitutes like Peter and Atiku!

If not for modern civilization, No way on Earth will Peter and Atiku would have ever stood a chance to stand 1000 feet close to His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, not to talk of having a dream to stand on same podium with a The political Aristotle.

Moreover, His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, is not in anyway constitutionally mandated to attend debates or interviews, His political prowess< reach and versatility outweighs and outperforms a mere debate that lacks candidates that can match his feet's and achievements

What is this one saying.

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by akbonus: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2022
THANK GOD THIS IS COMING FROM A YORUBA JOURNALIST,AND THIS IS NOT HER FIRST WRITE UP CONCERNING THE FORTHCOMING ELECTION AND IT IS NOT GOING TO BE THE LAST,I ALSO THANK GOD THAT THERE ARE STILL SENSIBLE AND CREDIBLE PEOPLE AROUND THAT ARE NOT FOOLED BY THE "I BUILD LAGOS MADNESS"IS LAGOS NIGERIA?WHO SAID EVEN IF YOU BUILD LAGOS,YOU CAN BUILD NIGERIA?BESIDES THAT WAS 20 YEARS AGO,THE MAN HAS LOST TOUCH WITH THE PRESENT REALITY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by alimiadedayo1: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2022
Nyne:
Tinubu lost even before election.

I had a dream, and the dream seem to be from 12 years into the future. Tinubu will likely tamper with the constitution if he becomes president. He will likely edit the constitution, and increase his years in power from 4 years to 6years, and we all know that‘s an easy win for him cos the senate will gladly accept it. I’m Yoruba and I’m a Lagos State indigene.

I saw people wailing and crying in the dream saying Tinubu has made everyone suffer.

Please don’t vote Tinubu. He has bad agenda.

I think PO is the best candidate, and I’ll vote him.
liar from the pit of hell though I am not voting tinubu but you are false naysayer
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by matotoide(m): 8:35am On Nov 10, 2022
Brilliant article, very well articulated, expressly true to the last sentence.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Gourdoinc(m): 8:35am On Nov 10, 2022
the grammar here is too much for APC deadbodies . they will ignore the thread. APC urchins are worse than Bokoharam and bandits. They are the real enemies of Nigeria. Fellow Nigerians of good wish, should start to treat APC apologists are the cancer they are to the growth of this nation. Even the Devil marvels at their level of wickedness.

How can a people hate their country so much.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Opexzy: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2022
It will be far more foolish for Nigerians to vote for him...
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2022
Blackman7:

What is this one saying.

I am sorry please, I also cannot descend to your level of reasoning.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by shaggyosas(m): 8:36am On Nov 10, 2022
It's like this shorts foresaw what is happening now with Nigeria. It was produced in 2020 and yet it involved the youth taking back their nation. Links below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9kAL5ZBXkk
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by alimiadedayo1: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2022
Glink2018:

If you ask Obi...he already knows that he cannot win this election...because out of the 6 state that has the largest eligible voters, he can only win one which is Rivers state...

So one out of 6 is what failure.....

ObiDENCE crew una well done....nothing do.you
bro are u for real he cannot win rivers state at all which river?
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by harmargedon: 8:37am On Nov 10, 2022
Naira20:
Hmmn...Reuben dey learn work abeg

She must be from the new sniper squad of ESN. In fact, she's IPOB and OBIdient.

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by naijapikin2(m): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2022
It's not his fault that he's sick. Let him concentrate on recovering his health.
Obi for a better nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Johel(m): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by shaggyosas(m): 8:39am On Nov 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

If not for modern civilization, No way on Earth will Peter and Atiku would have ever stood a chance to stand 1000 feet close to His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, not to talk of having a dream to stand on same podium with a The political Aristotle.

We will know when (not if) PETER OBI becomes President. Your african champion will go back to crying. You think rigging will happen this time...we the youths are ready. Come and disrupt election and see what happens to your likes

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Customs Agents Seize $40K From Nigerian Traveler At BWI / Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Sokoto (Photo) / Two Kids Found Dead In A Soakaway Pit In Kwara State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.