Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates (23365 Views)

TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) / Abimbola Ayanwale Death: Murdered And Pushed Out Of Bus Unclad (Photos) / IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Painsoother(m): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
Naira20:
Hmmn...Reuben dey learn work abeg
She must be from the new sniper squad of ESN. In fact, she's IPOB and OBIdient.
Reuben go shrink if this ONE engages him. Abeg wetin be HER name again?
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by ojinuocheibi(m): 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lurdmax10:

https://punchng.com/itll-be-foolish-of-tinubu-to-attend-presidential-debates/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1668062481
point of correction, it will be a mistake for baron to attend an interview, and also a mistake thinking that the north will vote for him. We in the north know that tinubu is not in the race and atiku is not here to win but it is his habbit to contest every season.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Kingspin(m): 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
Because he is a presidential failure
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Glink2018(m): 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
WOCKHARDI:

It is better to close your mouth and say nothing and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all reasonable doubt.

Ain't you a fool now...did we engage in a mouth conversation on this platform....or perhaps you are a dementia or a psychopath patient.

Honestly, your level of engagement calls for questioning, and counselling perhaps you will allow me.

I don't have any problem with you but I have a problem with that thing enclosed in your head called the brain.....perhaps you remove it and put that of a dog.... because dog reason faster than you
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by AfonjaPriest: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nyne:
Tinubu lost even before election.

I had a dream, and the dream seem to be from 12 years into the future. Tinubu will likely tamper with the constitution if he becomes president. He will likely edit the constitution, and increase his years in power from 4 years to 6years (and will do everything possible to spend 2 terms in office, making it 12years) and we all know that‘s an easy win for him cos the senate will gladly accept it. I’m Yoruba and I’m a Lagos State indigene.

Would it be right for us to waste another 12years of Our Lives ?

I saw people wailing and crying in the dream saying Tinubu has made everyone suffer.

Please don’t vote Tinubu. He has bad agenda.

He’s already showing signs of a bad and corrupt leader. Why would you not attend presidential debates ?

Nigerians please do your thing with your PVCs come February 2023.

Vote PO.

Yorubas like me should stop being tribalistic. Let’s talk facts. I wasn’t supporting PO at first, but from the debates I have seen so far, He’s the best candidate followed by late MKO Abiola’s son.

Tinubu lost already. He will fall like Goliath by February.

My brother, forget any dream, prophesy, revelation, or their ilk, Bola can never be a president of anything. Let him try his toilet and learn to preside over the affairs of his anal administration. Don't allow anyone to force it, the man is evil and a no-gooder. Let his urchins and BATstards continue to shout at their walls of Jericho, nothing will fall to make them see clearly their stupidity.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by beemedia1: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
As it stands now, Tulunbu and his senseless supporters are all mad
including your families too
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Naira20: 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Bimbo Adelakun

Reuben is finished.. Just living on.past glory.

See how he was shaking when he was introducing the Town Hall meeting.
Maybe because he knew the daunting task of shielding Okowa that day.

Nduka his boss was restless too.
Painsoother:
Reuben go shrink if this ONE engages him. Abeg wetin be HER name again?
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Thomthom(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hatil59:
Like for Tinubu
Share for Peter Obi
So people still they like APC, Na wao
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by yeniyeni(m): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
I want to take this opportunity to invite you guys to the presidential debate coming up 14 to 16th of November.
It's going to be interesting to see our presidential aspirants and incumbent president discussing the way forward on Economic matter. This will be aired live on NTA, CHANNELS TV, AIT and so on.

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Proffessorr: 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Didijiji:
Omor Tinubu forfeited and paid $460k as TAX ON INTEREST!!!!!

How much was the PRINCIPAL to have earned soooo much INTEREST to have resulted in $460k as TAX?

Oh my God!

Thumbs up for that valid question!

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by AdamuKD: 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
beemedia1:
including your families too
Your family are mad including you
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Shikini: 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
Great piece
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
TheGift:

Why are people like you always quick to conclude people's tribe based on their opinions? You think everyone has a one track tribalistic mind like you?

Try and stop, cos it's an unintelligent way to argue and tends to makes you look stupid.

who's this foool? better stop quoting me unnecessarily

because of cheap android now every cat and rat get opinion
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Signum(f): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
It will be dishonest and a ridicule for His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, The Albert Einstein of African politics, to descend so low and stand on same podium with political prostitutes like Peter and Atiku!

If not for modern civilization, No way on Earth will Peter and Atiku would have ever stood a chance to stand 1000 feet close to His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, not to talk of having a dream to stand on same podium with A political Aristotle.

Moreover, His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, is not in anyway constitutionally mandated to attend debates or interviews, His political prowess< reach and versatility outweighs and outperforms a mere debate that lacks candidates that can match his feet's and achievements

Anuofia!
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
infohenry:
Tribalist goat, I hope you saw the man making mockery of Tinubu in Maiduguri yesterday, he is Hausa the people you guys are scared to confront, non of you called out the hausas or fulanis for that because you are hoping they will help Tinubu become president. Good luck with your dreams.

a PDP man make mockery of Tinubu, should it make mockery of his candidate imbeciles Like you
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by TheGift: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

who's this foool? better stop quoting me unnecessarily

because of cheap android now every cat and rat get opinion

You see, you have done it again. One track mind, quick to jump into one track conclusions.

I am currently using an I-Phone. Even though I am actually thinking of getting an Android Samsung or Tecno. As long as it does the job, I am not moved by status symbols, my boy.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
TheGift:

You see, you have done it again. One track mind, quick to jump into one track conclusions.

I am currently using an I-Phone. Even though I am actually thinking of getting an Android Samsung or Tecno. As long as it does the job, I am not moved by status symbols, my boy.
. ,
using iPhone is not even an etiquette that you will have sense because you don't

next time kid watch who you quote anyhow your gibberish won't change my stance and my opinion is well written

so fúck off
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nyne:

Why would I do such. I can go any length to show you that I am Yoruba. But I refuse to be tribalistic. I want the progress of Nigeria as a whole. Tinubu will take us no where. If you want to video call me and I show you my ID that Im yoruba and an indigene of Lagos State. Original Lagosian.

where is your local govt and town in southwest low self esteem idiiot like you
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by infohenry(m): 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

a PDP man make mockery of Tinubu, should it make mockery of his candidate imbeciles Like you
Gambia goat, so it nice when PDP man make mockery of your lord but an atrocity when LP man do the same. I now believe it is practically impossible to be Tinubu support and reason like human being. F^clk off idiot.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by NLPoliceWoman: 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
RTR
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by TheGift: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
. ,
using iPhone is not even an etiquette that you will have sense because you don't

next time kid watch who you quote anyhow your gibberish won't change my stance and my opinion is well written

so fúck off

Once again you have demonstrated your tendency towards hasty generalizations and jumping to conclusions.

I only mentioned I phone to say that you jumped to a wrong conclusion about the phone I use. (Not because I think I-Phone is a big deal)

P.S. I will quote whoever I want in a Public forum, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen, lil man. Lol �
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Otogah: 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
Domipraiz:
Facts

What baffles me is how some of my Yoruba people are packaging Tinubu.
Before this time many of us from south/west condemned him because of his criminal, corruption and God fatherism ways in Lagos.
I live in Lagos for good 2 decades, most of the real infrastructures began with Fashola, Ambode and down to Sawon-Olu.
This man called Tinubu has milked Lagos than u can imaging. That's remind me of the those days of Senator Olushola Saraki (Bukola's father) in KWARA State.

But PMB nepotism makes every region in Nigeria now supporting their own.
But to move this country forward we have to choice competence and loyalty.
Someone that can delivered, someone with straight record, some who is healthy and fibrant.

That's why we all need to vote that one man, man of the people, man that is willing to transform the nation and not that one that thinks is his turn (emilokan).

Vote wisely
Vote for better tomorrow
Vote for competence
Vote for PETER OBI
You are a good man. True is better but, preaching the truth all the time is good.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by LightninglordRah(m): 8:11am On Nov 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
It will be dishonest and a ridicule for His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, The Albert Einstein of African politics, to descend so low and stand on same podium with political prostitutes like Peter and Atiku!

If not for modern civilization, No way on Earth will Peter and Atiku would have ever stood a chance to stand 1000 feet close to His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, not to talk of having a dream to stand on same podium with A political Aristotle.

Moreover, His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, is not in anyway constitutionally mandated to attend debates or interviews, His political prowess< reach and versatility outweighs and outperforms a mere debate that lacks candidates that can match his feet's and achievements
who did this to you?
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
infohenry:
Gambia goat, so it nice when PDP man make mockery of your lord but an atrocity when LP man do the same. I now believe it is practically impossible to be Tinubu support and reason like human being. F^clk off idiot.

I'm just laughing at you cow with your LP hype on social media even kwankwaso will defeat Peter Obi to third position

wake up imbeciles
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Sosobricon: 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by shaggyosas(m): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2023
Can you still boldly say this after seeing that Peter Obi won the election and your druglord rigged it. Our mandate is coming back to us

You have been watching too much cartoons and believe so much in fictions!

Somethings are in impossible in life!

Maybe after 2023, if Peter decamps back PDP, that could be possible. But as it stands today 11/10/2023, its IMPOSSIBLE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Survives Brutal Armed Robbery Attack, Set To Hold Thanksgiving. Photos / Gunmen Kidnap 4 Seminarians In Kaduna / Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.