Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates (23352 Views)

TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) / Abimbola Ayanwale Death: Murdered And Pushed Out Of Bus Unclad (Photos) / IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Lovine: 8:39am On Nov 10, 2022
You are correct like Keyamu and the other unfortunate European

PlayerMeji:
ok we yaf hear!

When he wins and eventually hires her now, you will hear the best eulogies of Tinubu from her pouted lips!

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Felabrity: 8:39am On Nov 10, 2022
All this Tinubu journalist

Who want read this 100 pages of crap and rubbish

Always defending nonsense

You are copying the western world but don't want your candidate to appear in debates so he can tell Nigerians his intentions

If you can't debate or go for interview, you are not fit to rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by MNDY(m): 8:40am On Nov 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
It will be dishonest and a ridicule for His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, The Albert Einstein of African politics, to descend so low and stand on same podium with the political prostitutes like Peter and Atiku!

If not for modern civilization, No way on Earth will Peter and Atiku would have ever stood a chance to stand 1000 feet close to His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, not to talk of having a dream to stand on same podium with a The political Aristotle.

Moreover, His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, is not in anyway constitutionally mandated to attend debates or interviews, His political prowess< reach and versatility outweighs and outperforms a mere debate that lacks candidates that can match his feet's and achievements

You literally worship him now.
A thief and morally corrupt individual is who you deify like this?
I am ashamed on your behalf.
In politics, the class superiority you are busy here claiming for him does not matter.
All candidates are equal.
But you really think very high of this Tinubu o. Na wa o.
Na human-being like you you dey praise like dis?
I am very sure if he was to read how you painted him in this comment of yours, he would be very impressed himself.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 10, 2022
shaggyosas:

We will know when not if, PETER OBI becomes President. Your african champion will go back to crying. You think rigging will happen this time...we the youths are ready. Come and disrupt election and see what happens to your likes

You have been watching too much cartoons and believe so much in fictions!

Somethings are in impossible in life!

Maybe after 2023, if Peter decamps back PDP, that could be possible. But as it stands today 11/10/2023, its IMPOSSIBLE!
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Belteshazzar1: 8:42am On Nov 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Please!

Don't bring God into this!

God has giving you brains to critically think and be feasible. If you put together all the gift he has ALREADY endowed you with, you should know that their is no way Peter Obi can be President.

Its even a sin to ignore reality and hope for the impossibility!

You are one of the problem this country have....
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by PointZerom: 8:42am On Nov 10, 2022
PlayerMeji:
ok we yaf hear!

When he wins and eventually hires her now, you will hear the best eulogies of Tinubu from her pouted lips!

grin cheesy cheesy
CoronaVirusRelo:

I am sorry please, I also cannot descend to your level of reasoning.
Glink2018:

If you ask Obi...he already knows that he cannot win this election...because out of the 6 state that has the largest eligible voters, he can only win one which is Rivers state...

So one out of 6 is what failure.....

ObiDENCE crew una well done....nothing do.you
Shetemi12:
I wonder how someone will wake up and write trash early this morning without any form of sense in it. I

Is it mandated to have presidential debate in the constitution? He won't attend a single one and you can go to h'll.

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by riverbird: 8:42am On Nov 10, 2022
And it will be foolishness for anyone to vote for a man that can not create time to interact with his supposed supporters before elections undecided
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Blackman7: 8:43am On Nov 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
It will be dishonest and a ridicule for His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, The Albert Einstein of African politics, to descend so low and stand on same podium with the political prostitutes like Peter and Atiku!

If not for modern civilization, No way on Earth will Peter and Atiku would have ever stood a chance to stand 1000 feet close to His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, not to talk of having a dream to stand on same podium with a The political Aristotle.

Moreover, His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, is not in anyway constitutionally mandated to attend debates or interviews, His political prowess< reach and versatility outweighs and outperforms a mere debate that lacks candidates that can match his feet's and achievements

According to you 'His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, is not in anyway constitutionally mandated to attend debates or interviews' now let me ask you a question, if BAT wins (God forbid) will he qually shy away from international summits ie ecowas, AU,UN etc. If your "mandate* can attend a simple debate how will attend a world event . President indeed. OBI is the man

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Belteshazzar1: 8:45am On Nov 10, 2022
Glink2018:

If you ask Obi...he already knows that he cannot win this election...because out of the 6 state that has the largest eligible voters, he can only win one which is Rivers state...

So one out of 6 is what failure.....

ObiDENCE crew una well done....nothing do.you

Well, keep your statics to yourself.........
We are confidently voting the right candidate and that's obi....
Period...
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2022
Blackman7:

According to you 'His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, is not in anyway constitutionally mandated to attend debates or interviews' now let me ask you a question, if BAT wins (God forbid) will he qually shy away from international summits ie ecowas, AU,UN etc. If your "mandate* can attend a simple debate how will attend a world event . President indeed. OBI is the man

I love your question and I must commend you for asking!

You mentioned ECOWAS, UN and AU, We have humans in such environment who can match His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu`s feets and achievement, and The Political Albert Einstein will never shy away from such functions, knowing that he is in a realm with like mates.

Not telling him to descend and have debates and discussions with Peter and Atiku! Thats an outright insult, ridicule and slap on the face to His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu.

Dogs should dine with dogs, and let humans dine with humans!
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by PJ123: 8:50am On Nov 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You're a great enemy of Nigeria.
Why would he not attend debate? Debates are part of democratic processes anywhere.

I'm not a fan of Obi and unfortunately was given Tinubu a consideration before but his flagrant disregard for public debates shows he's hiding some things and he's not fit as being circulated.
He should be able to stand on debates podium for hours being questioned by people he intends to lead.
None of the three candidates is a saint; three of them have their terrible pasts though in different proportions. So we are not looking for saintliness in them but rather genuineness of their interest in placing placing national interest above private interest.
We should be able to x- ray their policies through questions in debates and he should be able to convince us beyond doubt he's the best for the job.
If someone cannot withstand the rigour of debates, take it or not such a fellow does not have the stamina and strength required of governance of in Nigeria.

Issues based debates are indispensable part of democratic processes. I do not support debates where candidates would be asked personal questions but saying you would not attend issues based debates is a serious alarm that should not discarded.

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Treasure17(m): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2022
b[b]]First, their party is incumbent, and meeting the public to canvass for votes means he would have to defend their record. Honestly, there is no winning that game if he plays it. Nobody — and I repeat, nobody — thinks Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) has done a good job. Even the APC stalwarts are embarrassed about how he has turned out to be the worst leader in the history of modern Nigeria. These days, when even his minions appear on television, you can practically hear the hand-wringing in their voices when they inundate you with a litany of apologies like ‘recession,’ ‘oil price,’ ‘pandemic,’ ‘Russia-Ukraine.’ They started out in 2015 blaming every evil in Nigeria on the “16 years of the PDP” and are still not short of excuses. Tinubu, who also played a decisive role in planting Buhari into power, will have to answer for Buhari’s failures if he faces the public. Nothing about his career as a public officer suggests he understands accountability. The only language he speaks is ‘loyalty,’ not to any higher cause — mind you — but to himself alo[/b]ne[/b].

This sums up Tinubu and APC failure in 2023 but his unfortunate followers always think their love for Tinubu supersede truth and honesty. You can not exonerate Tinubu from Buhari's failures especially when he was largely involved in Buhari emergence of his presidency aside the fact tinubu has his baggages.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by seunjungle1(m): 8:51am On Nov 10, 2022
Awon onisokuso eyan obi pandora
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Lama70(m): 8:52am On Nov 10, 2022
Beautiful write up.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:52am On Nov 10, 2022
Nyne:
Tinubu lost even before election.

I had a dream, and the dream seem to be from 12 years into the future. Tinubu will likely tamper with the constitution if he becomes president. He will likely edit the constitution, and increase his years in power from 4 years to 6years (and will do everything possible to spend 2 terms in office, making it 12years) and we all know that‘s an easy win for him cos the senate will gladly accept it. I’m Yoruba and I’m a Lagos State indigene.

I saw people wailing and crying in the dream saying Tinubu has made everyone suffer.

Please don’t vote Tinubu. He has bad agenda.

He’s already showing signs of a bad and corrupt leader. Why would you not attend presidential debates ?

Nigerians please do your thing with your PVCs come February 2023.

Vote PO.

Yorubas like me should stop being tribalistic. Let’s talk facts. I wasn’t supporting PO before but from the debates I have seen so far. He’s the best candidate followed by late MKO Abiola’s son.

Tinubu lost already. He will fall like Goliath by February.

you Igbo and always claiming Yoruba, you dummies are not smart, you even claim Lagos today mumu people

the writer, peter obi appraisal even highlighted why Tinubu wouldn't or shouldn't attend debate, why should Tinubu be punished for Buhari incompetence, Tinubu supported Buhari on statesmanship and party affiliation which is a normal thing in democratic settings

you people should quit being unreasonable when criticising with that your useless dream. this imbeciles never dream of him becoming millionaire
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Nyne: 8:52am On Nov 10, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

liar from the pit of hell though I am not voting tinubu but you are false naysayer

No lies bro
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by GenerationNext: 8:53am On Nov 10, 2022
You and Tinubu are stupid. Infact you are more stupid for saying this rubbish. In civilized world presidential aspirants debates openly in public and you are here hiding Tinubu because he has nothing to offer. This is the same way you people hide Buhari from debates in 2015 and look at what it has caused us.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by broadman20: 8:54am On Nov 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
It will be dishonest and a ridicule for His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, The Albert Einstein of African politics, to descend so low and stand on same podium with political prostitutes like Peter and Atiku!

If not for modern civilization, No way on Earth will Peter and Atiku would have ever stood a chance to stand 1000 feet close to His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, not to talk of having a dream to stand on same podium with A political Aristotle.

This is what is driving you, I understand though.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by infohenry(m): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
It will be dishonest and a ridicule for His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, The Albert Einstein of African politics, to descend so low and stand on same podium with political prostitutes like Peter and Atiku!

If not for modern civilization, No way on Earth will Peter and Atiku would have ever stood a chance to stand 1000 feet close to His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, not to talk of having a dream to stand on same podium with A political Aristotle.

I pity you, his son is not doing this but he will be the major beneficiary of his father presidency if it happens but I doubt if it will ever happen. Please slow down because in your conscious mind you know he is no longer mental alert to face anybody in a debate, the reason he is running away from debates.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Racoon(m): 8:55am On Nov 10, 2022
Nice writeup! Kudu!
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Nyne: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

you Igbo and always claiming Yoruba, you dummies are not smart, you even claim Lagos today mumu people

the writer, peter obi appraisal even highlighted why Tinubu wouldn't or shouldn't attend debate, why should Tinubu be punished for Buhari incompetence, Tinubu supported Buhari on statesmanship and party affiliation which is a normal thing in democratic settings

you people should quit being unreasonable when criticising with that your useless dream. this imbeciles never dream of him becoming millionaire

Why would I do such. I can go any length to show you that I am Yoruba. But I refuse to be tribalistic. I want the progress of Nigeria as a whole. Tinubu will take us no where. If you want to video call me and I show you my ID that Im yoruba and an indigene of Lagos State. Original Lagosian.

4 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 10, 2022
broadman20:

This is what is driving you, I understand though.

You have a right to your opinion, its all yours, and I wont be contesting that!
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Treasure17(m): 8:58am On Nov 10, 2022
seunjungle1:
Awon onisokuso eyan obi pandora
Guess you missed the name. She's Yoruba and a great columnist who knows her onions

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by madapcmod: 8:58am On Nov 10, 2022
I'm consoled there are still Yorubas that never allowed the tribal narrative of Drugnibu supporters change their mind.

This lady here just restored back my confidence

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by infohenry(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Tribalist goat, I hope you saw the man making mockery of Tinubu in Maiduguri yesterday, he is Hausa the people you guys are scared to confront, non of you called out the hausas or fulanis for that because you are hoping they will help Tinubu become president. Good luck with your dreams.

3 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by TheGift: 8:59am On Nov 10, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Willie2015: 8:59am On Nov 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Same way it will be foolish to vote someome who can't face the electorate in a debate. The 2023 election won't be like those held in the past because of the measures put in place by INEC. The era of anointed candidates , those who always think whether people vote them or not, they'd win, is long gone. You have to work hard and convince the electorate before they can vote you henceforth. Vote buying is their last resort but the osun's treatment awaits them.

Nigeria is yet to reach this stage ...
The level of literacy in the North is damn low....
Any candidate that can sway the North to his side...
will likely clinch the Presidency...
With a little help from any of the South Region.....
Osun election is a contest btw 2 Osun Indigenes...
Its a different ball game with the Presidency ...
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2022
Make una foolishly dey package rubbish they give this country, so tinubu is now above the people of Nigeria? What a pride

Even Trump and Biden went for an interview, who is tinubu?
Stupid black old man fill with unnecessary pride... Apc party is just scam

To me apc is just dustbin,
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by madapcmod: 9:01am On Nov 10, 2022
GenerationNext:
You and Tinubu are stupid. Infact you are more stupid for saying this rubbish. In civilized world presidential aspirants debates openly in public and you are here hiding Tinubu because he has nothing to offer. This is the same way you people hide Buhari from debates in 2015 and look at what it has caused us.

Please calm down, read before commenting.

That lady just finished Thieefnubu. The topic is confusing.

She is sending a rejoinder to those supporting Thieffnubu not to go for debates
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Mopolchi: 9:01am On Nov 10, 2022
Obi should not attend any debate as far as PDP and APC candidates do not appear. I am fine with that.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by TheGift: 9:02am On Nov 10, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Why are people like you always quick to conclude people's tribe based on their opinions? You think everyone has a one track tribalistic mind like you?

Try and stop, cos it's an unintelligent way to argue and tends to makes you look stupid.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Antoeni(m): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2022
Ok , It Will be Foolish For Any Reasonable Eligible Nigerian to Vote For Tinubu ( APC)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Fake Soldier, Truck-load Of Cannabis (pictured) / Police Officer Who Was Shot Dead By Robbers In A Hotel, Laid To Rest. Photos / EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.