Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,195 members, 7,845,945 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start (8838 Views)

I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into / If You Are Given 3 Million To End Your Current Relationship, Will You Accept? / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by SPAMBOX7: 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
Illegal1:
Tinx plenty for me to start up with dat amount....

as a full time street boy,i will use 300k to start up....ice and weed business,drug biz na coded oil well.....

then use 500k to start up a standard barbing salon...

then invest the rest 200k into forest trade or into oil buckery,...
What's oil buckery?
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Nawa4unaoo: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
This is a very good question
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Nawa4unaoo: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
general111:
There is hardly anything that is profittable right now in nigeria.
i HATE people like this , very negative angry angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Illegal1(m): 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
What's oil buckery?
its a popular illegal biz here in niger delta/bayelsa....
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by healthconcerns(m): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
I have a wonderful business proposal I could showcase to you. But I can only do it on Whatsapp. If possible please

Ibtxxo:
I need a practical analysis and business details

Just pick one business idea and drop your plan
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Eagba(m): 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
To someone out there, get a piece of land, open a car wash, have a laundry mart, offer house and industrial cleaning, car registration matter and a bizness center( photocopy, browsing, printing, id card etc), maybe a relaxation bar on the far end with free daily bizness, travel, car magazine for visitors and thank me later.
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Jogs1900: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
Eagba:
To someone out there, get a piece of land, open a car wash, have a laundry mart, offer house and industrial cleaning, car registration matter and a bizness center( photocopy, browsing, printing, id card etc), maybe a relaxation bar on the far end with free daily bizness, travel, car magazine for visitors and thank me later.
Chief,na 1m the OP talk oo
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Nazgul: 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
Emilia154:
Either i use d money to open a botique or start selling phones
1m cannot open a standard boutique in today's Nigeria even if you have a shop on ground and the money excludes shop rent. Interior decorations of the shop alone to give it a standard boutique look would swallow more than half of that 1m. You still need to do your CAC registration which would cost you close to 100k for business name and limited liability company.

By the time you're done and decide to stock the shop with goods, you'd discover that your 1m principal has depreciated to less than 50k.

The best you can do is to become an online boutique vendor, run a sponsored ad on Facebook book and Instagram advertising your products (it shouldn't cost you more than 5k) once the calls start coming in you liaise with all these delivery bikes and supply your goods to your customers. That way you'll save the hundreds of thousands you'll spend running a physical shop.

At this point your 1m investment would really count.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by gozzlin: 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
Emilia154:
Or i use d money to sponsor myself to school

Simple question, you cannot answer.

Which profitable biz to start and you're mentioning sponsoring yourself to school as if that's a profitable biz. undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Eagba(m): 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
Jogs1900:
To "someone out there"
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by NairalandAngel(m): 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ibtxxo:
I need a practical analysis and business details

Just pick one business idea and drop your plan

I have been down this road before, it is long and winding and covered in thorns.

Just bear this in mind - Any money you invest in a start-up business is already a bad debt which you will likely never recover!
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Emilia154(f): 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
[quote author=Nazgul post=118785040]
1m cannot open a standard boutique in today's Nigeria even if you have a shop on ground and the money excludes shop rent. Interior decorations of the shop alone to give it a standard boutique look would swallow more than half of that 1m. You still need to do your CAC registration which would cost you close to 100k for business name and limited liability company.

By the time you're done and decide to stock the shop with goods, you'd discover that your 1m principal has depreciated to less than 50k.

The best you can do is to become an online boutique vendor, run a sponsored ad on Facebook book and Instagram advertising your products (it shouldn't cost you more than 5k) once the calls start coming in you liaise with all these delivery bikes and supply your goods to your customers. That way you'll save the hundreds of thousands you'll spend running a physical shop.

At this point your 1m investment would really count.[/quote}nice one dear
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Emilia154(f): 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
gozzlin:

Simple question, you cannot answer.

Which profitable biz to start and you're mentioning sponsoring yourself to school as if that's a profitable biz. undecided
Oga park well no be me be d cause of ur frustration.
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by fineberry(m): 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
I will go into boutique business or open more like a gas plant, or confirm food business not eatery o, traditional.food...you know what I mean
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by fineberry(m): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
LILTJAY:
restaurant
very lucrative walahi....most pole dann no
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 01, 2022
Emilia154:
Either i use d money to open a botique or start selling phones
Business, ke'. As naija b so. See mind!
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Emilia154(f): 6:56am On Dec 01, 2022
imadiyi:
Business, ke'. As naija b so. See mind!
Lol u sef don c d mata na
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Lekan239(m): 7:12am On Dec 01, 2022
I'm looking for a business idea for capital 5m naira. What I had in mind is going into raw food business with my wife
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 01, 2022
Emilia154:
Lol u sef don c d mata na
Uhmmm, I no wetin I dey c 4rm customers everyday 4 my place of work. I'm a regional recovery Officer in a bank, so, I know wetin I dey talk. It cut across all regions,,ok? Nor just go there. This isn't the best time to setup a business. Presently, the economy is too fragile, because of price fluctuation. Biznex, I gbesss!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by soke02(m): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2022
I will invest it on my concrete blocks business pay back in six months
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Emilia154(f): 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
imadiyi:

Uhmmm, I no wetin I dey c 4rm customers everyday 4 my place of work. I'm a regional recovery Officer in a bank, so, I know wetin I dey talk. It cut across all regions,,ok? Nor just go there. This isn't the best time to setup a business. Presently, the economy is too fragile, because of price fluctuation. Biznex, I gbesss!!!
its well
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
Emilia154:
its well
Well ni' well ko'.

Let me quickly tell you one story that played out in Port Harcourt.

A man met with a friend and express his desire to acquire the property closed to his (friend) house. He afterwards pleaded with his friend to help him negotiate the price, which he (the friend) kindly did, and settled for 12M.

After the settlement, the owner of the property changed his mind that he's no longer selling, for a reason best known to him. The seller's son, however, on hearing his father's change of heart, convinced the father to sell, giving concise and well spelt-out reason why it should be sold. They thereafter met with the middle man that they are now open to sell.

The middle man (the agent in this case) went back to his friend, and told him the new development, which the buyer was extremely happy about. They both concluded, then, the buyer asked him to go ahead with the deal. Meaning, the deal will certainly be sealed.

However, the agent told his wife about the whole thing. The wife who happens to be a lawyer advised the hubby to play a smart move by renegotiate it with the seller, stating various flimsy excuses, blah blah blah, that the friend could no longer purchase the property at the initial price, and that, as it stands, his friend (the buyer) is only willing to part with 10M, which the seller kindly agreed to.

To this end, the wife then advised the hubby to hurriedly seek a facility of 10M from a bank, with an interest of not more than 100k for one month, using his wife inherited property with a false sale value of 45M as a collateral. BOOM, the their request was granted, with every documentation sorted out, and money paid into the hubby's account.

He went back to his friend, and informed him that all was set. The buyer, with much happiness seen written over his face, told him (the agent) to go the buyer to tell him that the money will be ready in five working days, which apparently was just glaring on their faces.

The agent went to his wife, and informed her of the development. She was happy, and told her husband they're gonna make cool cash out of nothing. He immediately went to the buyer and transferred the agreed sum to him. Deal sealed! Awaiting payment from his friend (buyer).

Surprisingly, two days after the payment, his friend (the buyer) called and informed him that the deal might not pull through, as Nigeria Custom had seized his consignment. He stated that a contraband was found in it. In truth, according to our client (the agent), he said his friend knows nothing about it, and that, that could be the handiwork of some corrupt Custom officers. The buyer of the goods in that container was already in the waiting, where he was expecting to get the money to pay for the property.

Our client said, when he was informed, he was glued, speechless; not knowing what to do next, while explaining every detail to me when I visited his house along with my team members, for the recovery of the facility granted.

Now, from your own point of view, what do you think of this scenario? It's a straight up judgement. The country has failed everybody; the buyer, the agent and the Bank. This is the quagmire I am presently soaked in. A quickie goes wrong.

Please, be careful on the way you intend to dabble into business, else, you will garbage in, and garbage out. My one cent!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by UmarSEO: 9:58am On Apr 12, 2023
Guderian:

Storytelling ......

Cant you show pics of the farm

The Guy an confirm LOwkey Scammer. Na him be @wodu89 @GardenGreen and @OutofEden @JohnSamuel35. It shall never be well with him sha for scamming me of My hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by UmarSEO: 9:59am On Apr 12, 2023
gulfer:
if thou hath a clean heart, my inquiry should not elicit the outburst that is typical of one caught out in his game � tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
The Guy an confirm LOwkey Scammer. Na him be @wodu89 @GardenGreen and @OutofEden @JohnSamuel35. It shall never be well with him sha for scamming me of My hard earned money.
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Wodu89: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2023
UmarSEO:

I would give the money to an orphanage when I finish rebuilding my businesses. Continue. Let's see the outcome
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by UmarSEO: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2023
Wodu89:

I would give the money to an orphanage when I finish rebuilding my businesses. Continue. Let's see the outcome
Scammer. You are nothing but a hungry bastard. You are going to suffer loses beyond your imagination as long as my sweat is involved. You would never amount to anything as far the world is concern. You may have done this to others and gotten away with it. But I would be your Bus stop. No innocent victims would fall into your hands ever again. It shall never be well with you.
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Wodu89: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2023
UmarSEO:

Scammer. You are nothing but a hungry bastard. You are going to suffer loses beyond your imagination as long as my sweat is involved. You would never amount to anything as far the world is concern. You may have done this to others and gotten away with it. But I would be your Bus stop. No innocent victims would fall into your hands ever again. It shall never be well with you.

I knew when I hired your services it was a mistake. I ignored my instinct

Are you not the Hausa guy who couldn't put sentences together. I sweated to refine your skills to a manageable level. Continue.

I will respond to your black mails when I'm more relaxed.
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by SavageResponse(m): 10:45am On Apr 12, 2023
Jogs1900:

grin
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
Expand my shoe business nd employ 3 or more pple
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Blupen969(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
GardenGreen:
I am raising broiler chicks for Xmas/New year seson.

Give me that 1 M and i'll expand my production and remit capital and interest within six months or we have a system in place where you get back your interests every two months

It is in high demand and broiler market is so large it doesn't need too much noise to sell

Can we discuss privately ?

Please chat with me on WhatsApp on 0812 165 0040
Give you the 1million?? abi na my eyes deh pain me like this?
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
rubbish, go and die with ur money,spits.
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Babsakin: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2023
I'll start bakery business which I'm a pro in. Production of breads, sausage etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Years Of Unhappy Marriage / Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.