Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Give Love A Second Chance Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give Love A Second Chance Again (285 Views)

Would You Marry The Same Wife/husband If You Had The Chance Again? / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Love A Second Chance Again by Ezecliff: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
But losing someone who doesn't respect and appreciate you is actually a gain not a lose .

Because of your past experience, you have refused to give love a chance again..

Since that breakup, everybody remains the same in your heart.

You find it so difficult to believe in love ..

Just because someone left...

Please consider your happiness not the one that have left...

You're scared of giving your heart again...

to be continued ......
https://naijaterra.com/post/eyJpdiI6ImgvMlMvOVdkaXoybGp2eWI5TUUyekE9PSIsInZhbHVlIjoiRE9pNU90dFYvVDdIY1hsUzh6eXlQQT09IiwibWFjIjoiMGE5ODk1NmU4NjkwNGQ1NjJkN2NlNDYwNjc2NWYzYTQzMGI4OTI2MTVhNzczMTE4MWJkMGU3ODNkMTkxMjc2YSIsInRhZyI6IiJ9

see you over there .....
Re: Give Love A Second Chance Again by Autobot05: 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
NO cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Looking For The Best Gift To Surprise Your Love One, Check This / My Master’s Kiss - Feather's Stories / How Do I Activate DSTV Decoder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.