Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) (40773 Views)

PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso / Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures / Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by SIMONEKPA7: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
Wike is going mad
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by tonexman18(m): 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Wike the Wicked grin
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Naz34(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nairalanders una can believe anything sha.
Something that would have been done in secret without the camera. Scripted to fool as many people as possible
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
dazzlingd:
What if this was staged to paint wike black

With a known Atiku supporter, whose house address Wike probably knows?

If it's so, he has died. He just hasn't stopped breathing yet.

The kind of deadly politics being played now won't allow him do something so foolish.
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Ireportlive: 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nigerian style of Democracy na vawulence
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
The extent to which our politicians chase clouts makes it difficult to know if this is real or stage managed. I wish the police can help us unravel those behind this.
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by garfield1: 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Lol very funny.Shebi they will force millions to vote Tinubu?

If you people want to use this format Tinubu will not even win one street in the North.Nobody has a monopoly over violence

Nobody has the monopoly but apc has the highest reach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Peacecore: 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
Felimax:
They are mad. They should come and force me to renounce Atiku na. Miscreants!
Who know you grin grin grin
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by odomanis: 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

I dont believe this video. There is no how Wike will do this,video it and release the video like this. It is more likely that Atiku loyalists will act this film,video it and release it to spite Wike.
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by KushLyon(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
Felimax:
They are mad. They should come and force me to renounce Atiku na. Miscreants!

Everybody is courageous online but when it actually happens and you find yourself sitting on the ground with a gun pointed to your face, you will even renounce your father
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
The way Karma is so fvcking Atiku in all available holes, totally sweetenes the mind and soul.

Bastard frustrated Jonathan out of office and now wants total support from the South to continue the Fulani dominance.

Nyesom Wike is currently my favorite politician.
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by onatisi(m): 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
mbaboy:
After 2023 Wike will no longer be relevant again
He will be relevant in rivers state politics . But not forever, it is just a matter of time .
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Belluski: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
garfield1:

When I say tinubu will win,I knew what I meant.tinubu has the resources more than obi and atiku...cc fergie001, kyase,penguin2, aiel123

Is this the kind of resource?
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by budusky05(m): 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
Penguin2:
Him get luck say dem no butcher am.

Or who knows what happened after the video undecided

To hell with Atiku!

That's what am about to say, cus that state and beheading na 5&6
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by barinedan(m): 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
At this point, don't show your support for Atiku openly for now, wait till election day then go and do your thing
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by TechW: 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
ridbell01:
supporters of Pdplite i know you people would trade the blame
Where did this one come from?
Never do good like you. Suffer never dey tire you?
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by TechW: 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
Roboto11:

How many votes do you think Obi would get in Kano and Katsina state?
The number of votes depicts the number of people willing to try something different to save the country.
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Roboto11: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
TechW:

The number of votes depicts the number of people willing to try something different to save the country.

Thank God it is a democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Relaxnrethink: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
D so-called democracy we see in Nigeria will surprise you. How did we get to this mess?

Can Nigeria and Nigerians get rid of PDP&APC. Peter Obi need to get in sanitize this system.

Tueh
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by ridbell01(m): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
TechW:

Where did this one come from?
Never do good like you. Suffer never dey tire you?
is coming from AFGAESTERN cursed jews, child of hate and perdition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by babajero(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
The same Atiku supporters made a video by themselves posted it by themselves, commented by themselves still counter commented by themselves.
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by TechW: 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
ridbell01:
is coming from AFGAESTERN cursed jews, child of hate and perdition
Hate is your second name hence you remain primitive.
Do you know any other other beside backbiting and nosing around. At the end of the day, poverty still awaits you .
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Anyiamaka: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
garfield1:

When I say tinubu will win,I knew what I meant.tinubu has the resources more than obi and atiku...cc fergie001, kyase,penguin2, aiel123
What comes to your mind when you think Nigeria?
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by noble99: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
He is lying, nobody can and will force someone to stop supporting a particular candidate in Nigeria.
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
TechW:

resources like money, right?
I like how you guys believe in that, PDP had more than that in 2015 but we all know how it ended even with their rigging machine.
by the way, how are we sure it was not done by urchins/piggy to discredit wike?
If you know Wike very well you will know it is possible that he did it. Wike is the most violent and criminal minded politician in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by prophetfire: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
garfield1:

That's why your shithole country remains a shithole. You vote for the highest bidder. Tueehhh for you.
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
prophetfire:
That's why your shithole country remains a shithole. You vote for the highest bidder. Tueehhh for you.
Can you win election without having the resources?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by walozanga(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
Rubbish
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Manofnaija: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
garfield1:

Are you voting base on resources or integrity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years / Atiku Visits Zamara Governor-elect Mutawalle After Supreme Court Victory(photos) / Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.