Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) (40789 Views)

PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso / Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures / Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Lashist(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
Roboto11:

How many votes do you think Obi would get in Kano and Katsina state?
How many do you think BAT will get if northerners will vote their fellow northern?? cheesy
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Nchenches: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
Brendaniel:
Abegi, I don't believe it, so Wike will send people to threaten with gun and still carry camera to record it....

People collecting Atiku's money in the south should just behave themselves - A NORTHERNER CANNOT HAND OVER TO A NORTHERNER

Na few southern people without conscience de support a Fulani to succeed Fulani as president of contemporay Nigeria. They will fail woefully.
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Felimax(m): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
KushLyon:

Everybody is courageous online but when it actually happens and you find yourself sitting on the ground with a gun pointed to your face, you will even renounce your father

That is the point exactly. It is a secret ballot system and Dem nor born Wike well to go to riverine communities to tell them who to vote for.
Wike fada!

I am in Port Harcourt and before Wike eyes we will vote Atiku.
Wike is a mad man!
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by morgstreme: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
DadaHammed:

Wike the darling of thiefnubuu clowns. Dem do do longer throat for Rivers votes, unfortunately na Obi get Rivers votes. grin grin

Na Obi get Rivers votes?

You kids ehh..
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by GardenGreen: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
Brendaniel:
Abegi, I don't believe it, so Wike will send people to threaten with gun and still carry camera to record it....

People collecting Atiku's money in the south should just behave themselves - A NORTHERNER CANNOT HAND OVER TO A NORTHERNER

A NORTHERNER CANNOT HAND OVER TO A NORTHERNER

You've said it all

1 Like

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Tradman: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
Look at the people supporting Tinubu, corrupt politicians, this one that went to jail at kiri-kiri for stealing Enugu state money has the effontery to tell Igbos to support Tinubu.

Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are - Tinubu is a thief like Chimaroke
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) (Share)

garfield1:

When I say tinubu will win,I knew what I meant.tinubu has the resources more than obi and atiku...cc fergie001, kyase,penguin2, aiel123
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by morgstreme: 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
Brendaniel:

And a Northerner can NEVER hand over to a South Easterner..

NEVER!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by ponishah: 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
TechW:

resources like money, right?
I like how you guys believe in that, PDP had more than that in 2015 but we all know how it ended even with their rigging machine.
by the way, how are we sure it was not done by urchins/piggy to discredit wike?

Wike has no credibility left again, he discredited himself

1 Like

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
TechW:

What if he didn't do it? Can't you see that everything looks fake
I bet you you don't know the difference between "possible" and "he did it"
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Mccullum: 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
This may be stage managed, that's their own headache any way,

Tinubu is the man that's cruising to victory in 2023..

Opposition propagandists will rush in response to this,

their wailing won't hinder declaration of Tinubu as President elect in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Desusi: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
Penguin2:
Him get luck say dem no butcher am.

Or who knows what happened after the video undecided

To hell with Atiku!
Nigerians are gullible o! Chai , With all we have heard,seen and experienced from Atiku,some people are still crazy about him.NO BE JUJU BE DAT? Seriously, l hate him with passion.

1 Like

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Tony4000: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Wike is going mad
oga keep quiet, na Atiku camp handwork be that
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Roboto11: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
DeTruthh:

grin grin For your information, Obi will get more votes than Shettima and his vice Thieffnubu in those states. Screenshot this and wait.

This one na Mr. Ibu.
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Safyqueen: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
Brendaniel:

Stop ethno-religio-tribal bigotry and egocentricity and be wise.

Between 1999 and 2015, how many years northerners rules within that 16 years?

Lets work together to move Nigeria forward.
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Merelyn(f): 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Bunch of stupid people filled with lies...
Is Wike from Ikwerre local government Area?
Wike is from Obio/ Akpor LGA.
So how is Ikwerre LGA became his territory?

U just want to tarnish Wike on this, lts lie.
And u want me to believe u.
Wike will soon come for u
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Minjim: 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
You have to choose one
Support Atiku and leave Rivers for Wike

Support Wike's choice and flourish in Rivers

You can't have it both ways
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by mrksquare: 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
engrflames:
Wike is a rugged politician. Atiku will not win a poling unit in Rivers State come 2023 elections.

The god have spoken.
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Youlins: 12:26am On Nov 11, 2022
This is so dumb. You mischief Makers didn't think out a better way of tarnishing Wike's image. This pattern is old fashioned and completely out of vogue. You guys are daft honestly.
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by benitwater(m): 12:59am On Nov 11, 2022
TechW:

resources like money, right?
I like how you guys believe in that, PDP had more than that in 2015 but we all know how it ended even with their rigging machine.
by the way, how are we sure it was not done by urchins/piggy to discredit wike?
PDP is different from Asiwaju.
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by alcaptainero: 2:16am On Nov 11, 2022
I know this guy from my University of Port Harcourt days, he was always forming "John Rambo" simply because the school is located at his village Aluu.. You remember the Aluu-4?, when four innocent students of Uniport was burnt alive on an alleged robbery and cultism way back in 2012? This Rhino was among the killers. He manipulated his way to becoming head of student's union based on indigene something.

The bottom line is, he is faking this story to draw attention and maybe Atiku will give him something.

Believe me, no be Rhino again?
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by cardoctor(m): 5:39am On Nov 11, 2022
Iron hand Wike. The iron fist in the velvet glove.
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Hespee93: 6:34am On Nov 11, 2022
Felimax:
They are mad. They should come and force me to renounce Atiku na. Miscreants!

What if the video was purposely made to tanish the image of Wike or to gain simperty.

I don't believe this kind of post with a political attachment.
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Promising5555: 7:12am On Nov 11, 2022
Orwhokire Rhyno Atiku be fooling himself with people whey no get name for rivers state, the man face no show, omagwa goat, ordinary p.a to LGA dey try rub mind with presidential candidate, no b juju be that?
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by asanausana91: 7:56am On Nov 11, 2022
In a sane society the police will move into action.
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by kingebenezer: 8:21am On Nov 11, 2022
Get a dynamic, user friendly and beautiful website for yourself and for commercial purpose.
kingebenezerariyo@gmail.com
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by EvohCJ: 9:14am On Nov 11, 2022
This is really Absurd

What kind of Intimidation is this?

i dont think should be reckoned with a sitting governor

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by princeemma69: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
flexyrule:
That's a big fat lie!

I will mention you again in 2023 when he is made minister.

Wike will use Rivers state votes to sustain his political relevance through a ministerial position, then proceed to the senate afterwards.
Wike cannot accept a ministerial position again. He is just scheming to contest for 2027 presidency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Business Card With The Title "Governor's Friend" Surfaces Online (Photos) / PDP Only Needs Three Senators To Produce Senate President - Yerima / Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.