Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) (40797 Views)

PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso / Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures / Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by jcross19: 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
garfield1:

When I say tinubu will win,I knew what I meant.tinubu has the resources more than obi and atiku...cc fergie001, kyase,penguin2, aiel123
you only surface when the evil is about to be unleashed . this time you will fail woefully and your looting and drug lord...
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by TechW: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
goslowgoslow:

If you know Wike very well you will know it is possible that he did it. Wike is the most violent and criminal minded politician in Nigeria.
What if he didn't do it? Can't you see that everything looks fake
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by tunjijones(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Brendaniel:
Abegi, I don't believe it, so Wike will send people to threaten with gun and still carry camera to record it....

People collecting Atiku's money in the south should just behave themselves - A NORTHERNER CANNOT HAND OVER TO A NORTHERNER

Wike did not send them. They are thugs that are loyal to wike. They are just using the advantage of the issue to terrorize people.

Yes a northern can't hand over to a northern. But whats ur opinion abt Muslim Muslim ticket?
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by frankmoney(m): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
If this is true it's very wrong .
We aren't running a fascist government , it's a free country people should vote for who they want
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
jcross19:
you only surface when the evil is about to be unleashed . this time you will fail woefully and your looting and drug lord...
That dude is always boasting of rigging.The only honest part of him is that he clearly knows Tinubu has zero chance of winning in a free and fair election.
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by bonnyhope: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
Wike and CO should start working with LP on time
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
tunjijones:

Wike did not send them. They are thugs that are loyal to wike. They are just using the advantage of the issue to terrorize people.

Yes a northern can't hand over to a northern. But whats ur opinion abt Muslim Muslim ticket?
A Northerner can't hand over to another Northener? Where exactly is that stated in our constitution?
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Brendaniel: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
tunjijones:

Muslim Muslim ticket is a no no, very dangerous in a country like Nigeria...
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
garfield1:

Nobody has the monopoly but apc has the highest reach
Lol very funny.You think the average Northern almajiris cares about Tinubu?
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Antoeni(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
This is Scripted

3 Likes

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by DadaHammed: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
garfield1:

When I say tinubu will win,I knew what I meant.tinubu has the resources more than obi and atiku...cc fergie001, kyase,penguin2, aiel123

Sebj Wike go deliver Rivers to Thiefnnubu according the gospel of urchins like you? grin
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by ridbell01(m): 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
TechW:

Hate is your second name hence you remain primitive.
Do you know any other other beside backbiting and nosing around. At the end of the day, poverty still awaits you .
I wanted reply your curse but inside the religion I practicing is not allow but mark todays date exactly after 4 years you will feel the effect of your curse in your life. Just mark today's date and if your dont do the necessary things the curse will extend to your generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by TechW: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
ridbell01:
I wanted reply your curse but inside the religion I practicing is not allow but mark todays date exactly after 4 years you will feel the effect of your curse in your life. Just mark today's date and if your dont do the necessary things the curse will extend to your generation
It 8s your curse and not mine. You remember religion now but you were cursing all these while. Rubbish! Talking as if you know God
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by windvane(m): 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
mbaboy:
After 2023 Wike will no longer be relevant again
you mean after 2023,atiku would have spent all of his life chasing being president
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by flexyrule(m): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
mbaboy:
That's a big fat lie!

I will mention you again in 2023 when he is made minister.

Wike will use Rivers state votes to sustain his political relevance through a ministerial position, then proceed to the senate afterwards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Deltavariant(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
The ball is with our southern brothers & sisters, choose the lesser of two evils I.e. accept Muslim Muslim presidency or another Fulani. But LP and Obi are only chasing shadows.
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by bluefilm: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
mbaboy:

Point of correction, after 2023 élections...
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by pikechukwu6(m): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
Am watching the matter closely. W.ike the co agboro with Tinubu is senseless undecided
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Lionnation: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Felimax:
They are mad. They should come and force me to renounce Atiku na. Miscreants!
show yourself to them no be to hide for nairaland
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by tunjijones(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

A Northerner can't hand over to another Northener? Where exactly is that stated in our constitution?

Nobody is here to quote constitution. If Atiku succeed in next year election, it's going to be a precedence. What that means is that any section of the country that has the political power to hold onto power will do it forever.
Nigeria is a very diverse country, one region or tribe or religion cant hold onto power consecutively.
It's going to cause calamity in future. It's going to eventually disintegrate Nigeria if encouraged.

1 Like

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
200,000 thousand SSAs don resume work

1 Like

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by garfield1: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Lol very funny.You think the average Northern almajiris cares about Tinubu?

Neither do they care about atiku
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by garfield1: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
Manofnaija:

Are you voting base on resources or integrity?

Both
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by DeTruthh: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Roboto11:

How many votes do you think Obi would get in Kano and Katsina state?

grin grin For your information, Obi will get more votes than Shettima and his vice Thieffnubu in those states. Screenshot this and wait.

1 Like

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Manny21: 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
mbaboy:
You will see him at FEDERAL HIGH COURT battling to prove his innocence against EFCC or ICPC
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Very fake but weather real or in real. JAGABAN IZA CAME

1 Like

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by ngadaAwo: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ireportlive:
Nigerian style of Democracy na vawulence
shatap stop talking nonsense
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by tesppidd: 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
dazzlingd:
What if this was staged to paint wike black
Paint Wike black?

Lol..

Wike is already black by default.

1 Like

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by kayusely70(m): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
Brendaniel:
Abegi, I don't believe it, so Wike will send people to threaten with gun and still carry camera to record it....

People collecting Atiku's money in the south should just behave themselves - A NORTHERNER CANNOT HAND OVER TO A NORTHERNER
You've spoken very well and reasonably too!

1 Like

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Nchenches: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
Anyone in Rivers state supporting Atiku to succeed President Buhari is self-harming.

1 Like

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Googledotcom: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
Brendaniel:

You are the only one here that's very rational in thoughts. The whole thing looks staged to me.

Thumbs up for your observation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Business Card With The Title "Governor's Friend" Surfaces Online (Photos) / Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? / Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Influential In Nigeria’s Political Terrain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.