Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 (26654 Views)

Wet Dreams: A Thorn In My Flesh Going To Two Decades / Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by mdntiri(m): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2022
tarantino1:
If you don't masturbate or have sex, your semen would still find a way to come out and that is through wet dreams.

Be a Christian all you want but at least be knowledgeable about the body process.
Exactly.the body is constantly producing semen, and when you don't bring it our through sex or masturbation, nature brings it out through wet dreams. Sometimes you'd dream you're having sex with a known/unknown person, next thing you know you're releasing semen

It's natural. Yes, like most things in this world, there're spiritual aspects to it too with the spirit wife/husband thing. But it's largely a natural thing

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by mdntiri(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2022
Op since you're not masturbating and releasing stored up semen, the body is releasing it through wet dreams. It's natural. Nothing to be worried about.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by mdntiri(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2022
LordReed:

Glad you know stories don't buy bread. And as I said I require evidence for your god and so far I haven't been presented with any. All I see are human beings trying to do the best they can in an uncertain world, no benevolent god is doing anything of note so until you can present me with evidence for this your god I'm really not interested.
You know the BEST way to experience God? Through the HOLY SPIRIT. he's alive, he's potent and he posseses the lives of believers and does wonders with/for them

When you hear people speak in tongues, do you think their making it up? When you see people get healed from problems, fall under the anointing of the holy spirit, do you think their making it up?

It's God manifesting his powers through the holy spirit. If you'd experience it, you won't doubt God's existence. It's beyond the physical 'evidence' of God's existence you want to see

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Abagworo(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2022
Wet dreams is not a sin or sickness to be delivered from

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by peacettw: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2022
This post is akin to thanking God that your baby of 10 months can finally walk after been delivered from crawling for 3 months.

Ignorance is indeed a disease.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by foxton: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2022
None of these niggaz above me is answering the pressing question. WET dream is a natural phenomenon by which the body expel excess sperm after storage, because of d continuous sperm production d body has deviced this means to keep the cycle going. It shows that you are healthy. In women it's called menstruation. It calls for worry when u dont have wet dream so Chillax and get knowledge

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Ayodeoba: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2022
HISSCRIBE1995:
If you love your peace
Don't dare venture into masturbating
Because the consequences is severe

You would regret it
very severe,I landed into prison a day after I masturbated for a needles argument that led to fight
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2022
Maynman:

I said experience is the best teacher, not theist experience is the best teacher.

You trying too hard
Do you believe God exist?
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by jaephoenix(m): 11:47am On Dec 11, 2022
tarantino1:
If you don't masturbate or have sex, your semen would still find a way to come out and that is through wet dreams.

Be a Christian all you want but at least be knowledgeable about the body process.
I realized religion and science are so parallel. Religion goes off at a tangent against logic

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by jaephoenix(m): 11:49am On Dec 11, 2022
mdntiri:

Exactly.the body is constantly producing semen, and when you don't bring it our through sex or masturbation, nature brings it out through wet dreams. Sometimes you'd dream you're having sex with a known/unknown person, next thing you know you're releasing semen

It's natural. Yes, like most things in this world, there're spiritual aspects to it too with the spirit wife/husband thing. But it's largely a natural thing
Do you have evidence of this spiritual aspects?
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by jaephoenix(m): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2022
mdntiri:

You know the BEST way to experience God? Through the HOLY SPIRIT. he's alive, he's potent and he posseses the lives of believers and does wonders with/for them

When you hear people speak in tongues, do you think their making it up? When you see people get healed from problems, fall under the anointing of the holy spirit, do you think their making it up?

It's God manifesting his powers through the holy spirit. If you'd experience it, you won't doubt God's existence. It's beyond the physical 'evidence' of God's existence you want to see
Its all made up. This has been proven several times
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by jaephoenix(m): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2022
Sweetplum:

Do you believe God exist?
No I don't
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by LordReed(m): 11:58am On Dec 11, 2022
mdntiri:

LoLz. I am an atheist and I can speak in tongues. Speaking in tongues is not evidence of any holy spirit. The ancients thought it was a sign of the gods but it is just the ability to bypass the speech center of the brain to express pseudo syllables.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Moneyboyz: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mumu, you are not masturbating and you have no wife or girlfriend to have sex with and discharge. What do you think will happen?

You will have wet dreams and the sperms will come out so you can produce new ones.

It's similar to when your urine sac is full and you had the urge to pee.

People are becoming stupid after being fed false religious teachings. The western world didn't become the empire that they were today with superstitious bullshít.

3 Likes

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by LordReed(m): 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ayodeoba:
very severe,I landed into prison a day after I masturbated for a needles argument that led to fight

Wait, you think you went to jail because you masturbated instead of because you fought? So instead of learning how to behave better you are going to stop masturbating? LoLz.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by HISSCRIBE1995: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
Satan you are a liar and will always fail
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Allisgud: 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
As a man is it possible u are married and still masturbate
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by HISSCRIBE1995: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. I am an atheist and I can speak in tongues. Speaking in tongues is not evidence of any holy spirit. The ancients thought it was a sign of the gods but it is just the ability to bypass the speech center of the brain to express pseudo syllables.

You can't speak the tongues of the spirit because you don't have the spirit
But you can speak gibberish and call it tongues
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by HISSCRIBE1995: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
Awesometouch1:

You people will just wake up one morning and start typing trash.
Wet dreams that's suposed to be a natural phenomenon.
I'm sure you'll soon start dating and fornicating with a girlfriend. No one talks about deliverance from that.
You so called Christians have gone bonkers along with your prosperity pastors.
Nonsense!

I understand what you said or meant by natural phenomenon -yes it is so
But partially true .

There is a place of you having wet dreams naturally
But there is another chance of you being manipulated by what you've done before n.

It opens door for that evil so don't push all aside
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Haveyoueatentod: 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
Make Una dey study biology sometimes no be everything be religion
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Desammyst(m): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
You see that Book of the Bible called Romans, and the chapters 6-8... The verses there provide a very strong prescription that can set you free from sexual addictions...
The thing with sexual addictions is that it is a chain similar to that of a solid crystal lattice. The application of heat on the lattice breaks the intermolecular forces between the atoms of the solid particles. So also, application of the WORD, especially the verses of Romans chapter 6-8 in your mind, your thoughts and your speeches break down forces that power the sexual addictions.

Truth about breaking free from sexual addictions
1) It's a long battle: Depending on how willed you are to break free, determine how long you fight.
2) You're fighting from the victor's side: Christ who is in you is greater than the Devil and his agents powering the addictions.
3) You will need to engage the WORD of God in meditation and prayer: Using Romans chapter 6-8 and other books like Psalms(Powerful for deliverance), John(Shows you the extent of God's LOVE for you), you meditate and pray on the verses ALWAYS... There is no BREAK-TIME. As you in your house, as you walk on the street, as you're sitted in the vehicle, in your workplace, etc. Anywhere and everytime, you're meditating and pray.
4) You give yourself to God's service: Yes, look for a REAL Bible believing church, fix yourself in a department (based on God's leading) and be engaged. Put your heart in God's service, and you won't even know when you have become free.

I hope this helps someone out there. Happy Sunday and do have a great day ahead. God bless. wink

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by biafranrealson: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jesus did not deliver you anything.
Just cut that shit story .
You are experiencing low libido and hence dont masturbate or have wet dream .
It do happens especially if you are poor and all your thoughts are what to eat , wear and live in .

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by biafranrealson: 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Desammyst:
You see that Book of the Bible called Romans, and the chapters 6-8... The verses there provide a very strong prescription that can set you free from sexual addictions...
The thing with sexual addictions is that it is a chain similar to that of a solid crystal lattice. The application of heat on the lattice breaks the intermolecular forces between the atoms of the solid particles. So also, application of the WORD, especially the verses of Romans chapter 6-8 in your mind, your thoughts and your speeches break down forces that power the sexual addictions.

Truth about breaking free from sexual addictions
1) It's a long battle: Depending on how willed you are to break free, determine how long you fight.
2) You're fighting from the victor's side: Christ who is in you is greater than the Devil and his agents powering the addictions.
3) You will need to engage the WORD of God in meditation and prayer: Using Romans chapter 6-8 and other books like Psalms(Powerful for deliverance), John(Shows you the extent of God's LOVE for you), you meditate and pray on the verses ALWAYS... There is no BREAK-TIME. As you in your house, as you walk on the street, as you're sitted in the vehicle, in your workplace, etc. Anywhere and everytime, you're meditating and pray.
4) You give yourself to God's service: Yes, look for a REAL Bible believing church, fix yourself in a department (based on God's leading) and be engaged. Put your heart in God's service, and you won't even know when you have become free.

I hope this helps someone out there. Happy Sunday and do have a great day ahead. God bless. wink

All what you quote here are nonsense.
The bible is man made and man thought
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by HISSCRIBE1995: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
biafranrealson:
Jesus did not deliver you anything.
Just cut that shit story .
You are experiencing low libido and hence dont masturbate or have wet dream .
It do happens especially if you are poor and all your thoughts are what to eat , wear and live in .

So having high libido should make me masturbate or what ?

Is it poverty that led those who practice masturbation to do so ?
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by HISSCRIBE1995: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
biafranrealson:

All what you quote here are nonsense.
The bible is man made and man thought

Are you the man thatade it ?
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Starz825(m): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
foxton:
None of these niggaz above me is answering the pressing question. WET dream is a natural phenomenon by which the body expel excess sperm after storage, because of d continuous sperm production d body has deviced this means to keep the cycle going. It shows that you are healthy. In women it's called menstruation. It calls for worry when u dont have wet dream so Chillax and get knowledge
You dey mind OP and the other 2 idiots wey dey quote themselves for first page....

I blame the moderator wey push this thread enter FP...
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Ayodeoba: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
LordReed:

Wait, you think you went to jail because you masturbated instead of because you fought? So instead of learning how to behave better you are going to stop masturbating? LoLz.
there re something's bigger than you
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by billyG(m): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
Wet dreams after masturbation?haw possible wet dreams comes only once to person who hav never ejaculated before.
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
It's funny how people blame their problems on masturbation.
If they don't last long during sex, - masturbation is the cause.
If they're having wet dreams, - masturbation is the cause.
If they're not doing well in life, - masturbation is the cause.

I consider these assumptions very funny because I masturbate too, and I don't experience any of the above. I can't remember the last time i went two rounds because one round is always enough for me, infact I hardly cum because the babes always beg that it's enough and that they're exhausted. Neither have I ever had wet dreams despite the fact I've been masturbating for years.

People experiencing those stuffs probably have underlying problems but they choose to heap the blame on innocent masturbation. Mindset also matters in all this.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Megapason: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
Understand these few points before you mistakinly mix things up.
1 The body needs sexs at a certain age to balance up certain body functions.
2. If you do not get the sex the brain simulation sex to release certain hormones which should have release during sex
So some wet dreams are natural
3 there is sleep paralysis which are natural, but it's a sign of sicknesses
4. There are sleep paralysis which is the demonic oppression.
Satan can fake anything to cause affliction
5. So the question is were you have regular sex and yet still have wet dreams? It most likely you were not ant the brain was helping you out
6. So work hard plan to get married so you can have legitimately sex and you will never have wet dreams. And you will never think of masturbation except you wife fails to do her part
May God help you completely in Jesus name
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by LivinusOnyi: 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
HISSCRIBE1995:

Are you the man thatade it ?
The heading of this thread says "how you got delivered from wet dreams" but I'm yet to see where you posted about your triumph with wet dream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishopric crisis: Mbaise Catholics say no to the Pope / Pst. Kingsley Dismissed Claims That Jesus Is Against Divorced Persons Remarrying / Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.