Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari (41018 Views)

Off-cycle Polls; "APC Is The Biggest Political Party" - Buhari / Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by frankson1(m): 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
anonymuz:
to urchins grin

'Una don see new meme' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by jojothaiv(m): 11:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
That's how it should be done, talking down on each other candidate remain a low to me.

Do you thing, let me do mine at the end we will all deal with the consequences.

At the end, I wish this great country, peace and light...
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by Moh247: 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

But you rejoice when same Ipob e-diot from Enugu Nnamani endorse the drug lord Tilumpu? Hypocrite

No wonder them ban you Moh247

Mugu.com
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by Corto: 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2022
LagosEmir:
It's obvious Buhari will be neutral in this election

Obi stands a very good chance with this Buhari declaration

If e neutral nko wetin that one come mean?

Somebody that cannot protect your life, you think he can protect your vote?
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by haslaw(m): 12:19am On Nov 11, 2022
ImDStar:
After all the suffering in the country, we still have some people ready to vote for APC again.

Suffer no dey tire you

Dem curse you!!!!?

Are you crazy

LOL

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by InvertedHammer: 12:26am On Nov 11, 2022
/

Nobody will be allowed to mobilize resources (Bullion vans grin) and thugs (McOluomo & urchins grin) to intimidate people in any Constituency....Buhari.

/
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by ObalendeCMS: 12:51am On Nov 11, 2022
[quote author=Cosace345 post=118289402]READ BELOW
READ BELOW

DON'T FOLLOW And MISS TOO

PalmPay still giving 4,500 sign up bonus for those that use the unique campaign link to sign up.. it paying and people who knows about it are cashing out with different numbers even old user are using different numbers to sign up to receive the bonus

To know how to get the bonus and the link follow the instructions below..

how to get the palmpay 4,500 bonus..

*You must use a phone number that has not been use before to register on palmpay for those that have already have account with them

*Uninstall the palmpay app if you have it already on your phone before you register this new one to get the bonus

*Use this unique campaign link to register and sign up follow the process and you will receive the bonus, you will find the campaign link in this Facebook post link below
click the link below .https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0pcyFg4Lw9e4Xwg5dXLuRP66u4w9wGPubAf8kEWXumCMBL4DvJ3YDjev8pGMdtcdel/?app=fbl

When it open click the campaign link and register your number then get the app and sign up with your real name
When done you will automatically be credited 4,500 in your palmpay account

When you receive the money don't forget to send #500 card to this MTN number 081.04545.123 as appreciation thanks[/quote

Bro, why you dey lie like Lai Muhammad. Just say you need referrals.
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by NessFortunate: 12:57am On Nov 11, 2022
Fortruth:
where is this fake buhari

laughable how same people that tagged Buhari deaad, gave him name like Jubril called him an impostor are now begging him to allow Peter obi win. Lmao forgetting emotions doesn't win election. Obedient hypocrites. You guys you guys should create another country for Peter Obi not my beloved ''Zoo'' #SMH
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by NessFortunate: 12:58am On Nov 11, 2022
Fortruth:
where is this fake buhari
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by FunKiller: 1:20am On Nov 11, 2022
diplomat058:

Hahaha

Don't start crying now; you will still wail for the next 8 years of Asíwájú presidency

1 billion Ipob obingos cannot stop the mandate cheesy

Mumu which yeye mandate ?
A million and one fooking urchins scattered all over nairaland will not influence one single vote in the direction of Tinubu. The Urinating machine will not smell aso rock in this life.
Everybody woke now so you can shove that agbado up ur @ss and gondit down somewhere where the sun don't shine for 8 years Ode!

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by FunKiller: 1:22am On Nov 11, 2022
haslaw:

LOL

No be by fine buildings , alaye water dey rush from tap for your yeye house ? grin
And I don't mean borehole coz I know urchins no get any atom of sense

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by haslaw(m): 1:28am On Nov 11, 2022
FunKiller:

No be by fine buildings , alaye water dey rush from tap for your yeye house ? grin
And I don't mean borehole coz I know urchins no get any atom of sense

DUMB ST00PEED IPOB CARNNIBAL

IIGBOS always hate anything good thing that belongs to others

YUU hate Lagos because it doesn't belong to IIGBOS

SMELLY IPOB PIIG
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by lugiano1: 1:30am On Nov 11, 2022
ImDStar:
After all the suffering in the country, we still have some people ready to vote for APC again.

Suffer no dey tire you

Dem curse you!!!!?

Are you crazy
they are cursed oooo my neighbor
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by FunKiller: 1:35am On Nov 11, 2022
haslaw:

IIGBOS always hate anything good thing that belongs to others

YUU hate Lagos because it doesn't belong to IIGBOS

SMELLY IPOB PIIG

Round head pot belle dirty oduduwa swine. Lagos this lagos that radarada mehn Bleep your Lagos
I don't even like that clusterfuck of a place.
Don't you have better things to do this night than roaming NL. Agbado pampers need changing ASAP I can smell the urine from here nyama embarassed
After you finish go join Festus Racoon and cry

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by haslaw(m): 1:42am On Nov 11, 2022
FunKiller:

Round head pot belle dirty oduduwa swine. Lagos this lagos that radarada mehn Bleep your Lagos
I don't even like that clusterfuck of a place.
Don't you have better things to do this night than roaming NL. Agbado pampers need changing ASAP I can smell the urine from here nyama embarassed
After you finish go join Festus Racoon and cry

This smelly IPOB PIIG is too DUMB to realize that not everyone is a southerner.
IIGBOS always anything good that belongs to others so I'm not surprised you YUU hate Lagos
BASKARD IPOB CARNNIBALS hate Lagos just because it doesn't belong to them
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by FunKiller: 1:50am On Nov 11, 2022
haslaw:

This smelly IPOB PIIG is too DUMB to realize that not everyone is a southerner.
IIGBOS always anything good that belongs to others so I'm not surprised you YUU hate Lagos
BASKARD IPOB CARNNIBALS hate Lagos just because it doesn't belong to them

Everytime Lagos radarada where does Lagos rank in the list of best cities of the world that you are so proud of.. lagos governors always begging FG no to develop other seaports in other parts of the country so you won't lose the custom import taxes which is your only Hope of IGR besides agberoism (internally generated revenue) I had to elaborate coz your foolish empty urchin head might not understand.
The foolishness in you is generational I'm sure you will pass it down to your unfortunate offspring after all Garbage in = Garbage out
Nincompoop !

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 11, 2022
Mko123:
Let conduct a referendum here.
Tap Like for Obi/Datti and share for other presidential candidates

Even President of United States of America cannot win Online election against Obi. He is President of the Netizens but 2023 election is a real life action and the voters shall be sighted and accredited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 3:09am On Nov 11, 2022
Druggie in the mud grin
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:15am On Nov 11, 2022
Lol
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by Doyou2019: 3:40am On Nov 11, 2022
DavSagacity:
Tohrrr ... Oro pesi je ....

grin Oro di hmmm

This one from Buhari na like a bolt through thw heart of Master Agbado and his minions; but trust them to go mum until the next fake news wey go raise their effed up souls.
Awon Monkey!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by Doyou2019: 3:48am On Nov 11, 2022
Antoeni:
When it Comes to Election Matters , Buhari is very Sincere,

oh so is that why he appointed shady APC politicians as INEC RECs
Good as he has no favourites going into these elections,I can never trust a man like Buhari or any of his comrades in that shitpile called the APC.
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by Originalsly: 3:49am On Nov 11, 2022
ImDStar:

Suffer no dey tire you

Dem curse you!!!!?

Are you crazy

Everybody is not the same .... millions of people smile only when they are suffering and they want to smile... so who do you expect them to vote for? ... why would they be crazy to vote for APC?

@ topic.... Buhari is sending a coded message .... if you are APC ... it doesn't mean you must vote APC ... think for yourself ... consider another Party ... you will have my blessings.

I believe he is finally listening to his wife.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by waldigit: 3:59am On Nov 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/11/10/buhari-nigerians-should-vote-for-whoever-they-like-from-whichever-party/
Ah! This man can lie, Tinubu that you wanted to kick out until he started shouting "emilokan".
APC, top to bottom is full of liars.
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by uchedaniels22: 4:08am On Nov 11, 2022
Please nairalanders, I need information from anyone that was a beneficiary under the Graduate Internship Scheme(GIS) of the Sure P programme in FCT. Kindly contact me on 08026354280. Thanks
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by Austineva2: 4:52am On Nov 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
The next President of Nigeria Insha Allah
d election that will hold or d one that will never hold? Mark this statement and get back to me after February
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by pikechukwu6(m): 4:58am On Nov 11, 2022
grin grin Agbado still dey move up and down when Animal in the Aso Rock is paving way for his birthright Atikulated.
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by gonkin(m): 4:59am On Nov 11, 2022
ImDStar:

Suffer no dey tire you

Dem curse you!!!!?

Are you crazy

My brother i no just understand some people. E be like say no be the same naija we dey. After 7 years plus for APC, dem still wan vote another baba. Wetin.
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by Desusi: 5:04am On Nov 11, 2022
Politicians are unpredictable, cunning and crafty. You can never know their direction nor their motives. An attempt to follow their suggestions may lead to frustrations and disappointments. We're watching you all.
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by elsiusgr8t(m): 5:13am On Nov 11, 2022
Ireportlive:
Suddenly he is no longer Jibril El Sudan to Ipob idiots

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by Jeffy1206(m): 5:21am On Nov 11, 2022
LegendHero:
He said: “We (APC) are going to win the election, Tinubu the presidential candidate is a very well-known politician in the country. He was a two-term governor in Lagos. I think the party was lucky to get him to accept to be the candidate.”
he just said it for saying sake. Buhari only achievement in his miserable 8 years is to make the election free and fair, I'm sure he knows that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos / Algeria, Ethiopia, Nigeria, South Africa Form G4 Nations / Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.