Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari (41019 Views)

Off-cycle Polls; "APC Is The Biggest Political Party" - Buhari / Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by Tzar(m): 5:29am On Nov 11, 2022
GMB is a very wicked, selfish, overrated and clueless man!
If others like Tinubu didn’t rally round your failing &ss and stake all in 2014, do you think you will ever be president?!
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by heysquare(m): 5:42am On Nov 11, 2022
ImDStar:
After all the suffering in the country, we still have some people ready to vote for APC again.

Suffer no dey tire you

Dem curse you!!!!?

Are you crazy
Your choice is yours and their choice is theirs . You cannot force your choice on them and they cannot force their choice on you. You want chicken and they want ponmo. Not your business

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by orisa37: 5:49am On Nov 11, 2022
VERY WEAK DIRECTIVE.
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by nostradamoss: 5:50am On Nov 11, 2022
LegendHero:
He said: “We (APC) are going to win the election, Tinubu the presidential candidate is a very well-known politician in the country. He was a two-term governor in Lagos. I think the party was lucky to get him to accept to be the candidate.”

He also said he thinks sure he's not sure
Lol
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by orisa37: 5:52am On Nov 11, 2022
VERY WEAK DIRECTIVE.
HE CAN'T STAND UP FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN HIS DEPUTY FOR ABOUT 8 YEARS.
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by orisa37: 5:55am On Nov 11, 2022
buhari-nigerians-should-vote-for-whoever-they-like-from-whichever-party.

that's a "sell out, an indecision and an anarchist"!!!
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by iyke2frankeze: 6:03am On Nov 11, 2022
Nobody will be allowed to mobilize resources and thugs to intimidate people in any constituency. Urchins should take note.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by udemzeus(m): 6:05am On Nov 11, 2022
HE IS WILLING TO HANDOVER TO PETER OBI grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by Pyhonist: 6:15am On Nov 11, 2022
See as Buhari used compound sentences to make Nigeria think he’s sitting on the fence on the 2023 election. He’s being psychological here and deceptive.

He’s passed his message that his supporters should vote for APC and Tinubu

Read the last paragraph carefully and you will know that the initial paragraphs are just mere words of mouth.

#I Stand with Obidatti
#I Stand with Ye
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by sukar886: 6:16am On Nov 11, 2022
The truth is that APC disappointed buhari by not picking osibanjo, he is not in support of tinubu,, he is just pretending .
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:18am On Nov 11, 2022
Tzar:
GMB is a very wicked, selfish, overrated and clueless man!
If others like Tinubu didn’t rally round your failing &ss and stake all in 2014, do you think you will ever be president?!
stop crying, it's too early

Tinubu is a thief and a drug baron, Buhari will never support him
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by onuman: 6:25am On Nov 11, 2022
Fortruth:
where is this fake buhari

I tire o. Abi this Buhari grows younger, instead of growing older?
The country, Nigeria, is a mystery country.

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by favour32(m): 6:26am On Nov 11, 2022
ImDStar:
After all the suffering in the country, we still have some people ready to vote for APC again.

Suffer no dey tire you

Dem curse you!!!!?

Are you crazy
All of them are slaves!
SLAVES tend to love their slave_master after a time.
It is not unusual for them to continue to support APC.
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 6:29am On Nov 11, 2022
Case closed

Up Peter Obi
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by FuckOsuPigs: 6:31am On Nov 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
The next President of Nigeria Insha Allah

In Shaa Amadioha you mean?
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by favour32(m): 6:45am On Nov 11, 2022
Ireportlive:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

If you like use your alternative username to beg mod you will be banned

I didn't abuse any Nairalander I specifically abused terrorist Ipob

Uneducated trolls
I read through.
You are not exemted from the usage of vitriolics.
Therefore,you are also guilty.
Mod.,do not spare the above person, as the person known to use swear words regularly.
Read carefully.
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by Tradman: 6:46am On Nov 11, 2022
Salvador1:
E don red for Escobat urchins.
Look at the people supporting Tinubu, corrupt politicians, this one that went to jail at kiri-kiri for stealing Enugu state money has the effontery to tell Igbos to support Tinubu.

Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are - Tinubu is a thief like Chimaroke
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by Akmahoghany: 6:46am On Nov 11, 2022
Racoon:
Buhari fully knows what is going tobefall his party and government in the forth coming election if free and fair indeed.

Thank God Buhari has resurrected, Jubril has returned to Niger.

Bloody Igbos!!!
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by Ireportlive: 6:50am On Nov 11, 2022
favour32:

I read through.
You are not exemted from the usage of vitriolics.
Therefore,you are also guilty.
Mod.,do not spare the above person, as the person known to use swear words regularly.
Read carefully.

You need Education if after reading simple rule 2 written in plain English you are still here talking rubbish

Are you an IPOB for me calling IPOB an idiot to warrant you involving my parents like a crude person
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by favour32(m): 6:57am On Nov 11, 2022
Ireportlive:

You need Education if after reading simple rule 2 written in plain English you are still here talking rubbish

Are you an IPOB for me calling IPOB an idiot to warrant you involving my parents like a crude person
Go chat with the person that you got beef with.
This account is not an alternate account of that person.
This is the only account I have in nairaland.
Mod.can verify.
Try to control your temperament.
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 6:58am On Nov 11, 2022
Enough said
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by twilliamx(m): 7:00am On Nov 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
The next President of Nigeria Insha Allah

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by Awasa: 7:10am On Nov 11, 2022
[P.O]
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by Backpedal: 7:11am On Nov 11, 2022
LegendHero:
He said: “We (APC) are going to win the election, Tinubu the presidential candidate is a very well-known politician in the country. He was a two-term governor in Lagos. I think the party was lucky to get him to accept to be the candidate.”
Do you think Tinubu stands a chance in a free and fair election?

Lol
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by Awasa: 7:12am On Nov 11, 2022
LegendHero:

what he said is contrary to what he said about tinubu, why didn't he say the people of this country will be happy to elect him (Tinubu) rather he said APC is lucky to have him. And when referring to Nigerians he told them to vote who they like amid growing popularity of P.O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos / Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei / Algeria, Ethiopia, Nigeria, South Africa Form G4 Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.