Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari (41010 Views)

Off-cycle Polls; "APC Is The Biggest Political Party" - Buhari / Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by ngadaAwo: 7:43am On Nov 11, 2022
Ireportlive:

You need Education if after reading simple rule 2 written in plain English you are still here talking rubbish

Are you an IPOB for me calling IPOB an idiot to warrant you involving my parents like a crude person
shatap stop talking nonsense
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by ngadaAwo: 7:44am On Nov 11, 2022
Ireportlive:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

If you like use your alternative username to beg mod you will be banned

I didn't abuse any Nairalander I specifically abused terrorist Ipob

Uneducated trolls
shatap stop talking nonsense
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by Tzar(m): 7:45am On Nov 11, 2022
There is nothing I can do to help you!

NaijaRoyalty:
stop crying, it's too early

Tinubu is a thief and a drug baron, Buhari will never support him
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by ngadaAwo: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2022
Moh247:

Mugu.com
Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu, the Chicago drug baron will never smell Aso rock.

God forbid BATing
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by pacespot(m): 8:16am On Nov 11, 2022
The same man that has endorsed Tinubu is still saying this, Buhari changes like a weather
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by diplomat058(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2022
FunKiller:

Mumu which yeye mandate ?
A million and one fooking urchins scattered all over nairaland will not influence one single vote in the direction of Tinubu. The Urinating machine will not smell aso rock in this life.
Everybody woke now so you can shove that agbado up ur @ss and gondit down somewhere where the sun don't shine for 8 years Ode!

Hahaha

Obingos with Twitter votes sef dey make threats cheesy

Don't worry, after February, jungle go mature when Pandora comes a distant 4th in the election. You will have to go back to shouting "no leflendum, no erection" for your biafla struggle. It will be interesting hahahahah
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by KPGGlobal: 10:37am On Nov 11, 2022
LegendHero:
He said: “We (APC) are going to win the election, Tinubu the presidential candidate is a very well-known politician in the country. He was a two-term governor in Lagos. I think the party was lucky to get him to accept to be the candidate.”

READ THE LAST LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is where the lie is!!!

No one begged him to accept.

He shared enough money!!!!!!!!!!

The delegates accepted.

The same thing ATIKU Did
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by FunKiller: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
diplomat058:

Hahaha

Obingos with Twitter votes sef dey make threats cheesy

Don't worry, after February, jungle go mature when Pandora comes a distant 4th in the election. You will have to go back to shouting "no leflendum, no erection" for your biafla struggle. It will be interesting hahahahah

Jungle go mature inside your unkempt front and backyard you lazy silly urchins cheesy
I laugh at you in swahili come February
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nice one

Obi I'd coming
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by AfonjaPriest: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
The next President of Nigeria Insha Allah

Amen O!
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
if Obi come third in this forthcoming election I will deactivate my account, Kwankwaso will still get the third position than that packaged fraud
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by Chnbanc: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
Moh247:

Mugu.com
Kure ko de ni da fun yin ati awon to ron yin,
Ogun ma pa gbogbo family yin,
awon ole,
awon alatenu
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by Ireportlive: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
cool
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by ngadaAwo: 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool
Tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by NLAirforce: 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
Chnbanc:
Kure ko de ni da fun yin ati awon to ron yin,
Ogun ma pa gbogbo family yin,
awon ole,
awon alatenu

Rule 2 & 3 broken
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by ngadaAwo: 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ireportlive:

What's this one posting

Better go focus on something meaningful with your life than editing comment about

All I know is anyone who curse , insult or deliberately provoke people on this Nairaland shall labour in vain

Insha Allah
Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu, the Chicago drug baron will never smell Aso rock.

God forbid BATing
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by LagosEmir: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
Hmm
Re: Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari by ObosiUkwalla: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ireportlive:

You need Education if after reading simple rule 2 written in plain English you are still here talking rubbish

Are you an IPOB for me calling IPOB an idiot to warrant you involving my parents like a crude person

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise nlfpmod
Rule 2. Insulting a nairlander

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Receives Delegates From Barcelona Club At Lagos State House.PICS / Man Wears 'Lives Are Better With Atiku' Clothe And Cap (Photos) / Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.