Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist (2512 Views)

Gunmen Threatened And Warned A Man Wearing Peter Obi's Tshirt Shot His Tyres VID / FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by DadaHammed: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
E pain you? Tinubu is the next president. Dont give yourself high pb before election. Be reasonable. He will win. He will rule over you. Take it or leave it

I will be here to lick your tears by next year. grin

4 Likes

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
DadaHammed:

I will be here to lick your tears by next year. grin
Your sorrow and wailing will multiply by next year. Only God knows where you will run to. I go laff you well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Innocentman86: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
The hope of the nation. His time will usher in peace progress and prosperity. May God bless him and give him the wisdom to lead the country.
God bless a sick man that is about to grin cheesy grin cheesy
God don't bless theiffs, ritualisst, fraudsters, occulltistt,and drug dealers.rather he purnish them in these world and they burn forever in hell.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by NaijaCowFarm: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
E pain you? Tinubu is the next president. Dont give yourself high pb before election. Be reasonable. He will win. He will rule over you. Take it or leave it

Deputy allah! Well done.

As for me and my family, we are not voting an ANTICHRIST

1 Like

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
Innocentman86:

God bless a sick man that is about to grin cheesy grin cheesy
God don't bless theiffs, ritualisst, fraudsters, occulltistt,and drug dealers.rather he purnish them in these world and they burn forever in hell.
Is it poverty that is making you to misbehave. Successful people have no time for all these beer parlour talk and frivolities. It is like you are hungry and frustrated. Put your account number down. We have some good samaritans here. They will do something. I will give my widow's mite too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by ObosiUkwalla: 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Yenny4real:
Shut up and stop using religious to decieve people, we all know that no politicians are real Christians.

For your information all my family are Christians and our vote is for Asiwaju if you like go and hug transformer or jump into the lagoon.radarada

You are actually a clown. Your advice @ bolded should be reserved for Tinubu who started playing religious politics by saying no northern christian is worth being a VP of this country.
The christians will teach him a lesson he will die with.

5 Likes

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by beelon1020(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
OP.. are you serious right now?!... what kind of play is this... are you high on cow urine or something??... your brain is totally knocked out no doubt....
retract that nonsense you post there...
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

Deputy allah! Well done.

As for me and my family, we are not voting an ANTICHRIST
You are frustrated already. I can help you. The bible say if your enemy is hungry feed him. What do you want? Sapa is really affecting you. The book of Isaiah says, come let us reason together. I also tell today that let us reason together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by NaijaCowFarm: 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
You are frustrated already. I can help you. The bible say if your enemy is hungry feed him. What do you want? Sapa is really affecting you. The book of Isaiah says, come let us reason together. I also tell today that let us reason together.

1John 2: 18 "Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.
19 They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us."

How the antichrist wins souls like you:
i. Food - That was what satan offered Jesus at temptation. I know you support Tinubu because of your stomach
ii. Wealth - Satan showed Jesus the kingdoms of the world. He said I will give you "wealth" of the nations if you would worship me. You are worshipping Tinubu because of pecuniary gains
iii. Perform messianic signs - Tinubu deceives you by marrying a "christian", read your Bible, you have been deceived. Just like Judas Iscariots

1 Like

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
AdamuKD:

Tried and tested for cocaine and heroin?
Tried and tested for stealing money abi?
You are senseless

Throw insults all you want. Tinubu will still be your President. After he is sworn in you can relocate to Chad, Cameroon, Mali or Niger Republic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

1John 2: 18 "Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.
19 They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us."

i. Food - That was what satan offered Jesus at temptation. I know you support Tinubu because of your stomach
ii. Wealth - Satan showed Jesus the kingdoms of the world. He said I will give you "wealth" of the nations if you would worship me. You are worshipping Tinubu because of pecuniary gains
iii. Perform messianic signs - Tinubu deceives you by marrying a "christian", read your Bible, you have been deceived. Just like Judas Iscariots
Anti Christ will actually come after Jesus has to call his own. Anti christs will not meet christians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

How prepared are you for coming of the Lord? With the life you are living now will you be raptured? Anti Christ will deal with unbelievers not Christians. Be prepared for the coming of Jesus Christ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by NaijaCowFarm: 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
How prepared are you for coming of the Lord? With the life you are living now will you be raptured? Anti Christ will deal with unbelievers AND fallen-away Christians. Be prepared for the coming of Jesus Christ

Fixed!

You see the "AND", that may include you, supporters, on evil M-M ticket.
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

Fixed!

You see the "AND", that may include you, supporters, on evil M-M ticket.
I will rather advise you to get prepared for the coming of our Lord. Insulting people online, cursing and gossiping online cannot help you nor take you anywhere. Are you still fornicating, lying, doing forgery, practicing idolatry? Repent. Anti Christ will not meet the believers but unbelievers and the backdliders. Remember Lot's wife. Insulting people may take some to hell you know. Mathew 5:22 says it. Vote your candidate and let me vote mine. If I don't demonise your candidate or you, don't doit to me either.This is democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Nijablast: 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
I'm a Christian and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the JAGABAN of Africa will have my vote and that of my family, friends and some Obidense I'm able to rehabilitate grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Innocentman86: 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
Is it poverty that is making you to misbehave. Successful people have no time for all these beer parlour talk and frivolities. It is like you are hungry and frustrated. Put your account number down. We have some good samaritans here. They will do something. I will give my widow's mite too.
I should be telling you that,for you to support a ritualisst,theiff, fraudster and theiff because of money less than 100 dollars shows you are also a theiff, tribalistikk or a fellow ritualisstt grin grin cheesy
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 6:23am On Nov 11, 2022
Innocentman86:

I should be telling you that,for you to support a ritualisst,theiff, fraudster and theiff because of money less than 100 dollars shows you are also a theiff, tribalistikk or a fellow ritualisstt grin grin cheesy
No vex. Tell us your problem. Shame dey catch you? You are poor and frustrated.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Mrkindness: 8:58am On Nov 11, 2022
Yenny4real:
Shut up and stop using religious to decieve people, we all know that no politicians are real Christians.

For your information all my family are Christians and our vote is for Asiwaju if you like go and hug transformer or jump into the lagoon.radarada
Amen all your family will become christians in Jesus mighty name.

1 Like

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by NaijaCowFarm: 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
Yenny4real:

May your confession be your possession, all your family members are Christians otherwise, the angel of death will visit them one by one.

1 Like

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Proudlyomonna: 12:22am On Nov 12, 2022
duro4chang:
I am a Christian by the grace of God. My vote is for Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He is the best man for the job. He is the next president of Nigeria. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity. He will never disappoint. He has been tried and tested. The only one that can lead us to our promised land.

Ok.
I am a Muslim but can never vote for Tinubu for supporting Muslim-muslim agenda will make me Sin.
In my heart as a true Muslim,I understand that Christian-Christian agenda will never be accepted,I understand that Muslim-muslim agenda does not potrays equity, fairness, justice and inclusiveness in a Country with diversities like Nigeria, supporting Muslim-muslim agenda will make me a dishonest human being.
Plus I also am aware that APC is the greatest disaster to hit this Country,as a Muslim,I can never vote for APC bcus that will be standing with the oppressors of NIGERIA.
APC MUST GO.

1 Like

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Proudlyomonna: 12:24am On Nov 12, 2022
duro4chang:
I will rather advise you to get prepared for the coming of our Lord. Insulting people online, cursing and gossiping online cannot help you nor take you anywhere. Are you still fornicating, lying, doing forgery, practicing idolatry? Repent. Anti Christ will not meet the believers but unbelievers and the backdliders. Remember Lot's wife. Insulting people may take some to hell you know. Mathew 5:22 says it. Vote your candidate and let me vote mine. If I don't demonise your candidate or you, don't doit to me either.This is democracy.

It is impossible to support Muslim-muslim agenda and yet claim to be a Christian or Muslim.
APC MUST GO.

1 Like

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by pinkgoodies(m): 12:49am On Nov 12, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
Anyone against Christ is an antichrist. Since Tinubu does not recognize Christians and had to be running on a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a secular country like Nigeria, what other name do you call such a person? An Antichrist.

Who is an antichrist?

In Christian eschatology, the Antichrist refers to people prophesied by the Bible to oppose Jesus Christ and the Christian faith and substitute themselves in Christ's place before the Second Coming. The term Antichrist is found five times in the New Testament, solely in the First and Second Epistle of John

Shatap. Who r u to tell us who to vote for. Antichrist gbuo gi ebe ahu.
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by swaggerjack: 3:51am On Nov 12, 2022
AdamuKD:

Tried and tested for cocaine and heroin?
Tried and tested for stealing money abi?
You are senseless

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by swaggerjack: 4:04am On Nov 12, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
Anyone against Christ is an antichrist. Since Tinubu does not recognize Christians and had to be running on a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a secular country like Nigeria, what other name do you call such a person? An Antichrist.

Who is an antichrist?

In Christian eschatology, the Antichrist refers to people prophesied by the Bible to oppose Jesus Christ and the Christian faith and substitute themselves in Christ's place before the Second Coming. The term Antichrist is found five times in the New Testament, solely in the First and Second Epistle of John

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 8:28am On Nov 12, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

It is impossible to support Muslim-muslim agenda and yet claim to be a Christian or Muslim.
APC MUST GO.
By the grace of God I am a Christian and I will remain a Christian all my life. You know nothing about Christianity. Going to church or bearing christian names does not make someone a Christian. Insulting and cursing people does not make you a Christian. You are a Christian by surrendering your life to Jesus. Now let me ask you, in 1993 many Nigerian christians voted and supported MKO does it mean all those christians were unbelievers? Everyone who supported MKO were Muslims? The answer is no. I know you were not born then. MKO and his vice Muslims. All these were political strategies. Don't be deceived

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 8:33am On Nov 12, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Ok.
I am a Muslim but can never vote for Tinubu for supporting Muslim-muslim agenda will make me Sin.
In my heart as a true Muslim,I understand that Christian-Christian agenda will never be accepted,I understand that Muslim-muslim agenda does not potrays equity, fairness, justice and inclusiveness in a Country with diversities like Nigeria, supporting Muslim-muslim agenda will make me a dishonest human being.
Plus I also am aware that APC is the greatest disaster to hit this Country,as a Muslim,I can never vote for APC bcus that will be standing with the oppressors of NIGERIA.
APC MUST GO.
As far as I am concerned I don't care who you Will vote for or support neither do I care about your choice or religion. But for me, I have chosen Bola Ahmed Tinubu the best man for the job. The incoming president of Nigeria. I choose him based on my conviction not because of religion. I am a Christian and by the grace of God I will never neglect Jesus my Lord and Saviour. He died to save me. He paid the price of my sin. Don't give yourself unnecessary heart attack because of my choice. I careless about yours. This is democracy. There's freedom of choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Proudlyomonna: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2022
duro4chang:
As far as I am concerned I don't care who you Will vote for or support neither do I care about your choice or religion. But for me, I have chosen Bola Ahmed Tinubu the best man for the job. The incoming president of Nigeria. I choose him based on my conviction not because of religion. I am a Christian and by the grace of God I will never neglect Jesus my Lord and Saviour. He died to save me. He paid the price of my sin. Don't give yourself unnecessary heart attack because of my choice. I careless about yours. This is democracy. There's freedom of choice.

Liar angry No one can support Muslim-muslim agenda and claim to be a Christian at a time when terrorist are using Religion as a tool to ganer mobilization towards their quest for an Islamic State.
No one can support Muslim-muslim agenda and claim to be Christian knowing fully well that Christian-Christian agenda can never be accepted.
No one can support Muslim-muslim agenda and claim to be an honest person,how can a dishonest human being be a Christian embarassed
I am a Muslim and I stand against Muslim-muslim agenda for it stands against the instructions of Allah on equity and fairness and Justice.
APC MUST GO.

1 Like

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by famouscargo4u: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

Who is an antichrist?

Shove that down your ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Proudlyomonna: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2022
duro4chang:

It's that you rubbish choice that put this Country in this APC disaster and calamity we are going through now.
I no follow you vote for APC disaster but I dey follow you wey vote APC buy fuel for #195 per litre now angry
People like you should not be allowed to make any such decisions bcus na another round of trouble your decision go cause again.
#ENDAPCSAVENIJANOW.
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Proudlyomonna: 11:02am On Nov 12, 2022
duro4chang:
By the grace of God I am a Christian and I will remain a Christian all my life. You know nothing about Christianity. Going to church or bearing christian names does not make someone a Christian. Insulting and cursing people does not make you a Christian. You are a Christian by surrendering your life to Jesus. Now let me ask you, in 1993 many Nigerian christians voted and supported MKO does it mean all those christians were unbelievers? Everyone who supported MKO were Muslims? The answer is no. I know you were not born then. MKO and his vice Muslims. All these were political strategies. Don't be deceived

Firstly you obviously speak like a Child,it's only Children or people with selfish interest will create the narrative that Religion doesn't matter in this space we operate in.
Secondly,this is not 1993.
Thirdly,it's loud and clear that Christian-Christian agenda can never be accepted, infact it was the case by now some people will be threatening hell by now,why then should one who claims to be an honest person support Muslim-muslim agenda??
You are neither Christian nor Muslim,the instructions of both faith on equity, fairness and Justice is as clear as the sound of a bell.
#ENDAPCSAVENIJANOW.
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by buckeyemedia: 11:05am On Nov 12, 2022
AdamuKD:
I can never vote for the criminal and druggie
Eat the vote for your last supper. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by buckeyemedia: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Firstly you obviously speak like a Child,it's only Children or people with selfish interest will create the narrative that Religion doesn't matter in this space we operate in.
Secondly,this is not 1993.
Thirdly,it's loud and clear that Christian-Christian agenda can never be accepted, infact it was the case by now some people will be threatening hell by now,why then should one who claims to be an honest person support Muslim-muslim agenda??
You are neither Christian nor Muslim,the instructions of both faith on equity, fairness and Justice is as clear as the sound of a bell.
#ENDAPCSAVENIJANOW.
Religion doesn’t matter in anything, only gives the hypocrites a guise to hide their religious egocentrism.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Has Deactivated Her Tweeter Account / Cry Babies Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria / Tinubu Is Now Dividing The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.