Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,438 members, 7,836,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist (2485 Views)

Gunmen Threatened And Warned A Man Wearing Peter Obi's Tshirt Shot His Tyres VID / FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics / Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by NaijaCowFarm: 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
Anyone against Christ is an antichrist. Since Tinubu does not recognize Christians and had to be running on a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a secular country like Nigeria, what other name do you call such a person? An Antichrist.

Who is an antichrist?

In Christian eschatology, the Antichrist refers to people prophesied by the Bible to oppose Jesus Christ and the Christian faith and substitute themselves in Christ's place before the Second Coming. The term Antichrist is found five times in the New Testament, solely in the First and Second Epistle of John

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
I am a Christian by the grace of God. My vote is for Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He is the best man for the job. He is the next president of Nigeria. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity. He will never disappoint. He has been tried and tested. The only one that can lead us to our promised land.

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by AdamuKD: 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
I can never vote for the criminal and druggie

8 Likes

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by AdamuKD: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
I am a Christian by the grace of God. My vote is for Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He is the best man for the job. He is the next president of Nigeria. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity. He will never disappoint. He has been tried and tested. The only one that can lead us to our promised land.
Tried and tested for cocaine and heroin?
Tried and tested for stealing money abi?
You are senseless

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
Yes oooo
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:

Even if you want to be foolish have some respect for jesus...who are you fooling here?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
AdamuKD:
Tried and tested for cocaine and heroin? Tried and tested for stealing money abi? You are senseless
Tinubu is our man. The best man for the job.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Yenny4real(f): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shut up and stop using religious to decieve people, we all know that no politicians are real Christians.

For your information all my family are Christians and our vote is for Asiwaju if you like go and hug transformer or jump into the lagoon.radarada

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
We heard you clearly
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
Rayban25:

Even if you want to be foolish have some respect for jesus...who are you fooling here?
The bible says if you say raca (fool) to someone you shall be in danger of judgment. You have invited a curse upon your life. I will not engage you because you are not of christ. A christian has no time to curse,insult and abuse people online. You are a fake and unregenerated person not a christian. Repent and ask God for forgiveness. You are worse than an infidel.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
Anyone against Christ is an antichrist. Since Tinubu does not recognize Christians and had to be running on a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a secular country like Nigeria, what other name do you call such a person? An Antichrist.

Who is an antichrist?

In Christian eschatology, the Antichrist refers to people prophesied by the Bible to oppose Jesus Christ and the Christian faith and substitute themselves in Christ's place before the Second Coming. The term Antichrist is found five times in the New Testament, solely in the First and Second Epistle of John

I am not voting for Tinubu,...so don't go there. Alpha beta is a good enough reason.

Mr Man, if this is the kind of campaign message Obi people want to use, then that is all the more reason why we should not vote for your Obi, because it shows that Obi has nothing to offer Nigerians

Before 2014, you people...yes you, were telling us that a vote for Buhari was a vote for the Islamization of Nigeria, and that the country would become Muslim and Sharia law would be enfored everyhwere....well

Seven years later...not only is Nigeria not a muslim country, Sharia law is not even enforced anywhere outside the original states, and you and I have not been forced to go to any mosque.

Plus what anti-christian measure did tinubu do in Lagos? Did he force people to wear 666 on their heads?

You better tell us what your candidate has to offer, instead of this same old scaremongering. That is how they told Muslims in the North that GEJ was an evil zionist....see how they are enjoying the rule of their muslim leadership now?

Seriously, drop the scaremongering.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Sonyboom: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
This fool make me feel like I am a muslim cos i support Tinubu i swear.

duro4chang:

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by basybasy: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
Yenny4real:
Shut up and stop using religious to decieve people, we all know that no politicians are real Christians.

For your information all my family are Christians and our vote is for Asiwaju if you like go and hug transformer or jump into the lagoon.radarada
Thank u. God bless u for supporting Tinubu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
The bible says if you say raca (fool) to someone you shall be in danger of judgment. You have invited a curse upon your life. I will not engage you because you are not of christ. A christian has no time to curse,insult and abuse people online. You are a fake and unregenerated person not a christian. Repent and ask God for forgiveness. You are worse than an infidel.

I never said I was a Christian...I only said stop using Christianity to lie to push your agenda...vote tinubu if you want

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by ElSudani: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
Zombidients are gradually going insane.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Antoeni(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
Sure, Yes Ooo
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Orukomeno: 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
Stop playing religion card. Tinubu is everything but not a religion bigot.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
Rayban25:

I never said I was a Christian...I only said stop using Christianity to lie to push your agenda...vote tinubu if you want
I will never use religion to campaign for anyone. I will not vote for anyone because of religion but by my personal convinction. I was trying to say even though I am s Christian yet I will vote Tinubu. Many people who claim to be Christians and Muslims are worse than traditional religionists.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Innocentman86: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
Tested and trusted ritualisst,theiff,fraudster,drug dealer,drug addict and occutistt.
No Christian we support Antichrist and a ritualisst to be president grin cheesy grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Sonyboom:
This fool make me feel like I am a muslim cos i support Tinubu i swear.

You are free to vote your candidate.This is democracy not dem-all -crazy. Freedom of choice of assembly etc. Freedom to vote and be voted for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Innocentman86:

Tested and trusted ritualisst,theiff,fraudster,drug dealer,drug addict and occutistt.
No Christian we support Antichrist and a ritualisst to be president grin cheesy grin
The hope of the nation. His time will usher in peace progress and prosperity. May God bless him and give him the wisdom to lead the country.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Orukomeno: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
If we vote religion line Obi will win easilly without stress
duro4chang:
I am a born again christian washed in the blood of Christ. Do not be silly anti christ will not even come among the muslims but those who actually who christ is. It is among the western world. What does a muslim know about eschatology? You people are using religion to campaign. I tell you, it will be counterproductive. Remember obi needs the the votes of muslims too.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by agadez007(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
Say No to same faith ticket

1 Like

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
Orukomeno:
If we vote religion line Obi will win easilly without stress
All right go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by DadaHammed: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:

You talk am during buhari time. How far? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
DadaHammed:

You talk am during buhari time. How far? grin
I can assure you TINUBU is what Nigeria need.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by DadaHammed: 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
I can assure you TINUBU is what Nigeria need.

He will rule only you and your household Mr urchin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Sayosoft: 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
This is laughable

2 Likes

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
DadaHammed:

He will rule only you and your household Mr urchin.
E pain you? Tinubu is the next president. Dont give yourself high pb before election. Be reasonable. He will win. He will rule over you. Take it or leave it

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo In A Secret Meeting With INEC OFFICIALS. / I Wore APC Cap To Collect My PVC For Peter Obi / Garba Shehu To Orji Kalu: "I Don't Want To Offend The 10th Senate President"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.