Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,264 members, 7,864,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist (2507 Views)

Gunmen Threatened And Warned A Man Wearing Peter Obi's Tshirt Shot His Tyres VID / FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Proudlyomonna: 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Disciples of Hypocrites, follow follow.

cheesy grin Muslim-muslim agenda is not good for a Country like Nigeria.
Christian-Christian agenda can never be accepted, infact by now,some people will by now be threatening hell,but you want Christians to support Muslim-muslim agenda,no be thief behavior be that grin
Well tinubu's major problem now is that the North that holds his desperate emilokan ambition in their hands have rejected him already grin
They are now spreading the propaganda that tinubu cheated Atiku in the last Election so he can take over from bubu, knowing fully well that bubu will make them Suffer again grin
Now they must support Atiku and punish tinubu cheesy grin
The average Northerner on the streets doesn't want anything to do with your sick shaky desperate emilokan crooner grin
Make Bobo Chicago go rest,him don old na,at 86 He should be playing the role of Elder stateman grin
APC MUST GO.

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
duro4chang:
You that claim to be a Christian are you of Christ? If Christ comes today are you sure He will take you home with him? Christianity is not only in name and church attendance. Are you doing the will of God . Fornicators, liars, forgers and scammers will come online and be claiming to be Christians because of election. Repent and turn away from your sin if not you will face the wrath of God. As for me Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is my choice and my favorite. He is the best man for the job. The next president of Nigeria.

Oga shut up you're a pagan not a Christian...see below if you've forgotten what oyedepo said...oya let your next line of defense be that hes a fake man of God ode

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Proudlyomonna: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
duro4chang:
I am standing for the truth but you are in delusion already. Repent!

How can one who does not have honesty in him stand for the Truth grin
Let me tell you what the truth is bcus it's obvious you are using my candidate my party must win madness to shy away from it.
CHRISTIAN-CHRISTIAN agenda will never be accepted, expecting Christians to support Muslim-muslim agenda is being a dishonest Person with criminal tendencies,cause a man who is not just and honest can easily take to crime.
Another Truth is that terrorist are using Religion as a tool preaching to people to join them in their fight for an Islamic State, supporting Muslim-muslim agenda will be giving weight to the Ideologies this terrorist are preaching.
Another Truth is that God Forbid Batin APC wins, that means the Country will be stucked with doing a possible 24 straight up years of Islamic govt, children wey them born those times go ofcus believe se this Country na Islamic State na undecided
Last truth is that APC is the greatest disaster to hit this Country,upon all tinubu's vouchin and promises about bubu and their demonic APC,they still became the greatest calamity to hit this Country.
It's very good to know that APC is already becoming an abomination in the North too,if you think it's a joke go to the Hausa community in your area and preach tinubu to them weda them no go use dagger shift your left chest grin
APC TI LULE TON grin

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by buckeyemedia: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

cheesy grin Muslim-muslim agenda is not good for a Country like Nigeria.
Christian-Christian agenda can never be accepted, infact by now,some people will by now be threatening hell,but you want Christians to support Muslim-muslim agenda,no be thief behavior be that grin
Well tinubu's major problem now is that the North that holds his desperate emilokan ambition in their hands have rejected him already grin
They are now spreading the propaganda that tinubu cheated Atiku in the last Election so he can take over from bubu, knowing fully well that bubu will make them Suffer again grin
Now they must support Atiku and punish tinubu cheesy grin
The average Northerner on the streets doesn't want anything to do with your sick shaky desperate emilokan crooner grin
Make Bobo Chicago go rest,him don old na,at 86 He should be playing the role of Elder stateman grin
APC MUST GO.
Bushman ignoramus purporting to discuss politics.

All the oneChristian, one Muslim you have done since 1960, where has it lead you to?

Keep gloating in your oblivious ignorance, tomorrow you will wondering who from your family has gone to tie your destiny to that bamboo tree in your village compound, not allowing you to prosper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
Rayban25:

Oga shut up you're a pagan not a Christian...see below if you've forgotten what oyedepo said

You are the pagan and evil person. You are the troubler of this country and God will trouble you. The power in the blood of the lamb will arrest you. Holy spirit will not allow you to rest until you repent and confess your sin. You are not a child of God. You who lie, fornicate , steal, scam people, forge, abuse and insult people now claiming to be a christian. You sounded more or less like a political thug.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
duro4chang:
You are the pagan and evil person. You are the troubler of this country and God will trouble you. The power in the blood of the lamb will arrest you. Holy spirit will not allow you to rest until you repent and confess your sin. You are not a child of God. You who lie, fornicate , steal, scam people, forge, abuse and insult people now claiming to be a christian. You sounded more or less like a political thug.

Since you know my personal you must prove everything you just said...I'm waiting...tell me what I stole first since you want to be unfortunate...as usual you cant support tinubu without showing your stupidity

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Proudlyomonna: 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Bushman ignoramus purporting to discuss politics.

All the oneChristian, one Muslim you have done since 1960, where has it lead you to?

Keep gloating in your oblivious ignorance, tomorrow you will wondering who from your family has gone to tie your destiny to that bamboo tree in your village compound, not allowing you to prosper.

Such a very daft fellow grin
We are in a Democratic era and since We began this era there's an already existing pattern for selecting P/VP respect it and stop trying to play games.
Shift go front make I follow human beings package, you dey reason like animal grin grin
From the East to the West to the South to the North all sensible human beings agree that APC is the worst thing,the greatest calamity to hit this Country,hence they MUST GO.
One of the core item for Politics is Survival, APC is the biggest threat to the Survival of Nigeria and especially the common man in Nija so they must go.
Come 2023 Peter Obi will rule over you and every living thing in your father's house or you will atikulate into another round of heardmen wahala,as for APC they are already in the process of going going gooooonneee grin
Another sick shaky desperate old man in Aso Rock again undecided

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Tonim(f): 12:17am On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
You that claim to be a Christian are you of Christ? If Christ comes today are you sure He will take you home with him? Christianity is not only in name and church attendance. Are you doing the will of God . Fornicators, liars, forgers and scammers will come online and be claiming to be Christians because of election. Repent and turn away from your sin if not you will face the wrath of God. As for me Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is my choice and my favorite. He is the best man for the job. The next president of Nigeria.

God bless you @duro4chang

Asiwaju Tinubu married a woman (Oluremi) who was born
as a christian. That says a lot about who he is
as a person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Validated: 1:29am On Nov 13, 2022
Tonim:

God bless you @duro4chang
Asiwaju Tinubu married a woman (Oluremi) who was born as a christian. That says a lot about who he is as a person.

You call this one praying in the name of allah, a Christian? Away with your Taqqya. Who are you deceiving?
Okay, they fooled Adeboye, not God!

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2022
Validated:

You call this one praying in the name of allah, a Christian? Away with your Taqqya. Who are you deceiving?
Today is Sunday the day of the Lord. We shall be happy and rejoice in it. May God forgive your sin and deliver you. You need the touch of God. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 7:33am On Nov 13, 2022
Rayban25:

Since you know my personal you must prove everything you just said...I'm waiting...tell me what I stole first since you want to be unfortunate...as usual you cant support tinubu without showing your stupidity
You know within yourself all the evils and atrocities you have committed. I don't need to mention any. You can't continue like this and continue to claim to be a Christian. Repent and give your life to God so that the time of refreshment may come from God. Can't you see you are not right with God and that's why your life is stagnant? Can't you see you are going down? Can't you see that your life somehow? Attend a bible believing church leave all these frivolities in the next . Leave political hooligan ism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Corto: 8:46am On Nov 13, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
Anyone against Christ is an antichrist. Since Tinubu does not recognize Christians and had to be running on a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a secular country like Nigeria, what other name do you call such a person? An Antichrist.

Who is an antichrist?

In Christian eschatology, the Antichrist refers to people prophesied by the Bible to oppose Jesus Christ and the Christian faith and substitute themselves in Christ's place before the Second Coming. The term Antichrist is found five times in the New Testament, solely in the First and Second Epistle of John

A vote for Islamic Jihad and Terrorism
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Corporate2020: 9:31am On Nov 13, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
Anyone against Christ is an antichrist. Since Tinubu does not recognize Christians and had to be running on a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a secular country like Nigeria, what other name do you call such a person? An Antichrist.

Who is an antichrist?

In Christian eschatology, the Antichrist refers to people prophesied by the Bible to oppose Jesus Christ and the Christian faith and substitute themselves in Christ's place before the Second Coming. The term Antichrist is found five times in the New Testament, solely in the First and Second Epistle of John

Yes, you are right. That's why he allowed his wife of 40 years to become a Pastor at RCCG. Those that gave birth to you did a great disservice to the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Corporate2020: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2022
Rayban25:

Even if you want to be foolish have some respect for jesus...who are you fooling here?

You will all cry blood next year when Emilokan Tinubu becomes President, and Jesus will laugh at you
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Corporate2020: 9:59am On Nov 13, 2022
Yenny4real:
Shut up and stop using religious to decieve people, we all know that no politicians are real Christians.

For your information all my family are Christians and our vote is for Asiwaju if you like go and hug transformer or jump into the lagoon.radarada

You dey mind the idiots ni? Is there any Christian or Muslim politician in Nigeria?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by asanausana91: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2022
Nothing but the truth
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Tonim(f): 10:58am On Nov 13, 2022
Validated:

This is Asiwaju Tinubu addressing a congregation at a church.

Even though he’s a Muslim, he is very much
accepting of all faiths.

As I mentioned previously, his wife, Oluremi, was born
as a Christian.

A religious intolerant man would not marry
a christian born lady when he’s a Muslim.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by buckeyemedia: 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Such a very daft fellow grin
We are in a Democratic era and since We began this era there's an already existing pattern for selecting P/VP respect it and stop trying to play games.
Shift go front make I follow human beings package, you dey reason like animal grin grin
From the East to the West to the South to the North all sensible human beings agree that APC is the worst thing,the greatest calamity to hit this Country,hence they MUST GO.
One of the core item for Politics is Survival, APC is the biggest threat to the Survival of Nigeria and especially the common man in Nija so they must go.
Come 2023 Peter Obi will rule over you and every living thing in your father's house or you will atikulate into another round of heardmen wahala,as for APC they are already in the process of going going gooooonneee grin
Another sick shaky desperate old man in Aso Rock again undecided
Ipobian the Nonsense you exclaimed is @ best false imagination, mixed up in a faint interpretation.

Absolute crap, for lack of vision the people perish, Sorry for you in your ignorance Mr Proud Umunna.
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by buckeyemedia: 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
asanausana91:
Nothing but the truth
They say by their words you shall know them, Hypocrites are always the ones that will point their leper’s fingers first.

Better go take a good look at yourself in that your hand mirror.
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by buckeyemedia: 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
Corporate2020:

You dey mind the idiots ni? Is there any Christian or Muslim politician in Nigeria?
Don’t mind the Ipobian Obidient Mumu, It is no secret that all politics is local based on self interest, whether Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Muslim, Christian or whatever, we support on presumed, or actual personal interest.
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by asanausana91: 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
They say by their words you shall know them, Hypocrites are always the ones that will point their leper’s fingers first.

Better go take a good look at yourself in that your hand mirror.
voting a Muslim Muslim ticket is a dangerous and evil attempt to cause a religious intolerance.
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Proudlyomonna: 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Ipobian the Nonsense you exclaimed is @ best false imagination, mixed up in a faint interpretation.

Absolute crap, for lack of vision the people perish, Sorry for you in your ignorance Mr Proud Umunna.

Hahahaha I am full time anti Ipob grin grin
Useless hopeless animal na im you be,watin join nonsense ipob with the reality se Obi or Atiku go rule over you and every living Soul in your father's house grin grin grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by uba1991: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2022
Tonim:

This is Asiwaju Tinubu addressing a congregation at a church.

Even though he’s a Muslim, he is very much
accepting of all faiths.

As I mentioned previously, his wife, Oluremi, was born
as a Christian. No

A religious intolerant man would not marry
a christian born lady when he’s a Muslim.

you are not making sense. Do you know how many Muslims are married to Christians? If he is what you want us to believe then why is it difficult for him to chose a Christian as his vice
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by NaijaCowFarm: 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
Anti Christ Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu's Buga Dance Challenge  in Benin City Melts The Hearts Of Many (photo) / Enugu: Echara Community Endorses Ugwuanyi For Senate, Other PDP Candidates / Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.