Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist (2514 Views)

Gunmen Threatened And Warned A Man Wearing Peter Obi's Tshirt Shot His Tyres VID / FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Proudlyomonna: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Religion doesn’t matter in anything, only gives the hypocrites a guise to hide their religious egocentrism.

You are plainly decieving yourself and shying away from the reality of the Society you co-exist in.
The Church of Christ will be standing full time against Muslim-muslim agenda bcus it is the right thing to do.
#ENDAPCSAVENIJANOW.

1 Like

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Firstly you obviously speak like a Child,it's only Children or people with selfish interest will create the narrative that Religion doesn't matter in this space we operate in.
Secondly,this is not 1993.
Thirdly,it's loud and clear that Christian-Christian agenda can never be accepted, infact it was the case by now some people will be threatening hell by now,why then should one who claims to be an honest person support Muslim-muslim agenda??
You are neither Christian nor Muslim,the instructions of both faith on equity, fairness and Justice is as clear as the sound of a bell.
#ENDAPCSAVENIJANOW.
U can see that you have a shallow knowledge of religion and politics. Nigeria is not practicing theocracy but democracy. Democracy is a game of number. In Kano, Borno, Zamfara etc where the governors and deputies are Muslims does it mean christians living in those states should not support the government? If they support the government does that make them unbelievers?
You that claim to be a Christian are you of Christ? If Christ comes today are you sure He will take you home with him? Christianity is not only in name and church attendance. Are you doing the will of God . Fornicators, liars, forgers and scammers will come online and be claiming to be Christians because of election. Repent and turn away from your sin if not you will face the wrath of God. As for me Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is my choice and my favorite. He is the best man for the job. The next president of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

It's that you rubbish choice that put this Country in this APC disaster and calamity we are going through now.
I no follow you vote for APC disaster but I dey follow you wey vote APC buy fuel for #195 per litre now angry
People like you should not be allowed to make any such decisions bcus na another round of trouble your decision go cause again.
#ENDAPCSAVENIJANOW.
You that claim to be a Christian are you of Christ? If Christ comes today are you sure He will take you home with him? Christianity is not only in name and church attendance. Are you doing the will of God . Fornicators, liars, forgers and scammers will come online and be claiming to be Christians because of election. Repent and turn away from your sin if not you will face the wrath of God. As for me Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is my choice and my favorite. He is the best man for the job. The next president of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Newkingy: 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
duro4chang:
I am a Christian by the grace of God. My vote is for Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He is the best man for the job. He is the next president of Nigeria. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity. He will never disappoint. He has been tried and tested. The only one that can lead us to our promised land.

What made you a Christian. Talk make we hear
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Liar angry No one can support Muslim-muslim agenda and claim to be a Christian at a time when terrorist are using Religion as a tool to ganer mobilization towards their quest for an Islamic State.
No one can support Muslim-muslim agenda and claim to be Christian knowing fully well that Christian-Christian agenda can never be accepted.
No one can support Muslim-muslim agenda and claim to be an honest person,how can a dishonest human being be a Christian embarassed
I am a Muslim and I stand against Muslim-muslim agenda for it stands against the instructions of Allah on equity and fairness and Justice.
APC MUST GO.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is my choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
Newkingy:

What made you a Christian. Talk make we hear
I am a Christian not because of election like many of you. I am a child of God. I have been redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ. I don't follow the multitude like you to do evil or demonise people online. Christianity is far more than all this frivolities you are doing online. This is democracy and you know democracy is a game of number. If you don't want Muslims then let us establish theocracy and see how it will work. It is insulting when fornicators, liars, scammers, idolaters will come online telling me who to or not to vote for. How much of Christianity do you know? How holy are you? How faithful are you to your creator? If you can dedicate your life to God and his service perhaps our nation would have been better than this.You are wasting away your time and life on the net for frivolities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by ImperialYoruba: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
duro4chang:
I am a Christian by the grace of God. My vote is for Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He is the best man for the job. He is the next president of Nigeria. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity. He will never disappoint. He has been tried and tested. The only one that can lead us to our promised land.

1 Like

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by ImperialYoruba: 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
duro4chang:
I am a Christian not because of election like many of you. I am a child of God. I have been redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ. I don't follow the multitude like you to do evil or demonise people online. Christianity is far more than all this frivolities you are doing online. This is democracy and you know democracy is a game of number. If you don't want Muslims then let us establish theocracy and see how it will work. It is insulting when fornicators, liars, scammers, idolaters will come online telling me who to or not to vote for. How much of Christianity do you know? How holiday are you? How faithful are you to your creator? If you can dedicate your life to God and his service perhaps our nation would have been better than this.You are wasting away your time and life on the net for frivolities

1 Like

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by ImperialYoruba: 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
duro4chang:

1 Like

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Awaitingnewz: 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
Anyone against Christ is an antichrist. Since Tinubu does not recognize Christians and had to be running on a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a secular country like Nigeria, what other name do you call such a person? An Antichrist.

https://awaitingnewz..com/2022/11/hiv-cant-be-transmitted-outside-human.html
Who is an antichrist?

In Christian eschatology, the Antichrist refers to people prophesied by the Bible to oppose Jesus Christ and the Christian faith and substitute themselves in Christ's place before the Second Coming. The term Antichrist is found five times in the New Testament, solely in the First and Second Epistle of John
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Awaitingnewz: 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

https://awaitingnewz..com/2022/11/hiv-cant-be-transmitted-outside-human.html
You are plainly decieving yourself and shying away from the reality of the Society you co-exist in.
The Church of Christ will be standing full time against Muslim-muslim agenda bcus it is the right thing to do.
#ENDAPCSAVENIJANOW.
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
[quote author=ImperialYoruba post=118329540][/quote]were you short of words?
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by ImperialYoruba: 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
I am a Pastor and I endorse Bola Tinubu. grin

Obi discriminated against non-catholics. He is not a christian. If he becomes president he will suppress non-catholic christians and shut their voice down. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by SHINJA: 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
duro4chang:
I am a Christian not because of election like many of you. I am a child of God. I have been redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ. I don't follow the multitude like you to do evil or demonise people online. Christianity is far more than all this frivolities you are doing online. This is democracy and you know democracy is a game of number. If you don't want Muslims then let us establish theocracy and see how it will work. It is insulting when fornicators, liars, scammers, idolaters will come online telling me who to or not to vote for. How much of Christianity do you know? How holy are you? How faithful are you to your creator? If you can dedicate your life to God and his service perhaps our nation would have been better than this.You are wasting away your time and life on the net for frivolities

May all your family members remain a Christian IJN..if you are a Muslim ,may all your family members be killed by bokoharam..Amen
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by SHINJA: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
I am a Pastor and I endorse Bola Tinubu. grin

Obi discriminated against non-catholics. He is not a christian. If he becomes president he will suppress non-catholic christians and shut their voice down. .

May all your family members remain a Christian IJN..if you are a Muslim ,may all your family members be killed by bokoharam..Amen
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Validated: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
No right thinking and genuine Christian will vote for a muslim-muslim ticket in Nigeria.
O is totally on point. This is why VP has shun all APC presidential activities.
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
SHINJA:

I have decided to follow Jesus,I have decided to follow Jesus,I have decided to follow Jesus no turning back no turning back. I am a Christian and by the grace of God I will remain a Christian all my life. My family members will remain christians. Nothing will draw them away from Christ. I will still repeat it here that I support Bola Ahmed Tinubu not because of religion or ethnicity but as a result of my conviction. I am not even from the south west but North Central.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Validated: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
duro4chang:
I have decided to follow Jesus,I have decided to follow Jesus,I have decided to follow Jesus no turning back no turning back. I am a Christian and by the grace of God I will remain a Christian all my life. My family members will remain christians. Nothing will draw them away from Christ. I will still repeat it here that I support Bola Ahmed Tinubu not because of religion or ethnicity but as a result of my conviction. I am not even from the south west but North Central.

You are a church goer, if a tall, not a Christian.
By the way, how is Steve ESAN a middle-beltan? Which part of middlebelt are you from?.
A typical yoruba man with tribalistic views forming middle-beltan
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Newkingy: 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
duro4chang:

If you're a Christian you should know the mind of God concerning the election. But you don't know.

As many as are lead by the spirit of the lord. Not by man made laws. Are the sons of God.
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Validated: 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
Newkingy:

If you're a Christian you should know the mind of God concerning the election. But you don't know.

As many as are lead by the spirit of the lord. Not by man made laws. Are the sons of God.
The guy na igbè and Sango worshippers. Former Ooni wife no claim to be prophetess?

1 Like

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by rummmy: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
No sensible christian will vote for Muslim-muslim candidate.
That amount to deleting Christianity in Nigeria ..
They have planned it and have to rent fake Christian's,call body of Christ poison ..ask Dogara what they are passing through in bauchi state in the hands of Muslims.
Don't be part of it..

1 Like

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
Newkingy:

I know the mind of God and for the fact that I don't do what you do doesn't make me an unbeliever. I have gone through your posts and comments and can tell you that you are not a Christian. A Christian doesn't talk or act like a political hooligan. A Christian doesn't constitute nuisance on the net. A Christian doesn't curse or abuse people for their political views. I see you as an imposter and an unserious person. If you have dedicated your life for the service of God and progress of humanity your life would have been better than this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
Validated:

You are a church goer, if a tall, not a Christian.
By the way, how is Steve ESAN a middle-beltan? Which part of middlebelt are you from?.
A typical yoruba man with tribalistic views forming middle-beltan
You called me a church goer? I have gone through your posts and comments and I can see that you are not a Christian at all. A Christian has no time for lying, constituting nuisance on the net. You curse people, abuse people, lying against people because of their political views. Christianity is not like that. You are a disgrace to the entire Christendom and yourself. All those uncomplementary things you are doing actually portray you as a political thug, hooligan and an unserious christian. Use your life and time for something meaningful and stop all these frivolities. Jesus will never support all these. I have made up my mind. I have my candidate and you can't tell me who to vote for or not to vote for. I will never join you to demonise anybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Proudlyomonna: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
duro4chang:

Bola Tinubu is Your choice good and fine but stop claiming to be a Christian.
Let's not even talk about Religion,nohuman being can support Muslim-muslim and claim to be an honest and Truthful person Muslim-muslim agenda is not good for a Country with diversities like Nigeria, while We pray to attain the position where what divides Us becomes our strength, equity, fairness, justice,truth,trust, inclusiveness this spices are very delicate and important for balancing our common interest in a Workable Nigeria.
Apc seeks to make our diversities break Us further,no honest and Truthful person supports such agendas,you are only doing dis APC nonsense on my party, my candidate must Win madness,but it's good to know that the North who holds your tinubu's destiny and hope in their hands have rejected him and his desperate Muslim-muslim agenda,they are now saying that tinubu cheated Atiku in the last Election so they must pay him back grin
You know se e get how Northerners dey take package their own,they are already set out to crush Tinubu's unholy ambition grin
Come 2023 it will definitely be anything but APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by buckeyemedia: 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

#ENDAPCSAVENIJANOW.
Disciples of Hypocrites, follow follow.
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Proudlyomonna: 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
duro4chang:
U can see that you have a shallow knowledge of religion and politics. Nigeria is not practicing theocracy but democracy. Democracy is a game of number. In Kano, Borno, Zamfara etc where the governors and deputies are Muslims does it mean christians living in those states should not support the government? If they support the government does that make them unbelievers?

You are still beating around the bush and trying to look for narratives to support nonsense.
Is Muslim-muslim agenda Just,fair and reasonable?
Will Christian-Christian agenda ever be allowed?
There are laid down spices for our coexistence in this Democratic era it's enshrined in the Section 14 of our constitution does Muslim-muslim agenda meets the requirements needed to instill, Trust,Faith and inclusiveness amongst Our dealings as Countrymen with diversities?
There's an already existing pattern for selecting P/VP respect it and don't try to play games,APC knows that they have performed terribly and do not deserve to be in the ballots again hence this desperate Muslim-muslim move,but it's good to know that they have already failed both Up North and Down South, come 2023 Obi or Atiku will rule over you as for tinubu and his desperate Muslim-muslim agenda plus his APC that has already been declared the greatest disaster to hit this Country,they are already in the process of going, going gooooonneee grin grin grin
Northerners don already plan to humble tinubu with him proud shoulders grin

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Bola Tinubu is Your choice good and fine but stop claiming to be a Christian.
Let's not even talk about Religion,nohuman being can support Muslim-muslim and claim to be an honest and Truthful person Muslim-muslim agenda is not good for a Country with diversities like Nigeria, while We pray to attain the position where what divides Us becomes our strength, equity, fairness, justice,truth,trust, inclusiveness this spices are very delicate and important for balancing our common interest in a Workable Nigeria.
Apc seeks to make our diversities break Us further,no honest and Truthful person supports such agendas,you are only doing dis APC nonsense on my party, my candidate must Win madness,but it's good to know that the North who holds your tinubu's destiny and hope in their hands have rejected him and his desperate Muslim-muslim agenda,they are now saying that tinubu cheated Atiku in the last Election so they must pay him back grin
You know se e get how Northerners dey take package their own,they are already set out to crush Tinubu's unholy ambition grin
Come 2023 it will definitely be anything but APC.
You are the one I should tell to stop claiming to be a Christian. Christianity is far more than what you are saying. You are more or less like the pharisees of those days. They claimed they know God.They attacked Jesus because He associated with tax collectors and 'sinner'. Jesus told them that they were worse than the tax collectors. They appear to be holy outside but inwardly they were evil. Just like tombs that were decorated outside but inside is full of decay.
You are worse than the politicians you attack. All the reckless statements you have been making online do not show you are a Christian at all. To be Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best man for the job.The incoming president. May God bless him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You are still beating around the bush and trying to look for narratives to support nonsense.
Is Muslim-muslim agenda Just,fair and reasonable?
Will Christian-Christian agenda ever be allowed?
There are laid down spices for our coexistence in this Democratic era it's enshrined in the Section 14 of our constitution does Muslim-muslim agenda meets the requirements needed to instill, Trust,Faith and inclusiveness amongst Our dealings as Countrymen with diversities?
There's an already existing pattern for selecting P/VP respect it and don't try to play games,APC knows that they have performed terribly and do not deserve to be in the ballots again hence this desperate Muslim-muslim move,but it's good to know that they have already failed both Up North and Down South, come 2023 Obi or Atiku will rule over you as for tinubu and his desperate Muslim-muslim agenda plus his APC that has already been declared the greatest disaster to hit this Country,they are already in the process of going, going gooooonneee grin grin grin
Northerners don already plan to humble tinubu with him You are the one I should tell to stop claiming to be a Christian. Christianity is far more than what you are saying. You are more or less like the pharisees of those days. They claimed they know God.They attacked Jesus because He associated with tax collectors and 'sinner'. Jesus told them that they were worse than the tax collectors. They appear to be holy outside but inwardly they were evil. Just like tombs that were decorated outside but inside is full of decay.
You are worse than the politicians you attack. All the reckless statements you have been making online do not show you are a Christian at all. To be Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best man for the job.The incoming president. May God bless him shoulders grin
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Newkingy: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
duro4chang:
I know the mind of God and for the fact that I don't do what you do doesn't make me an unbeliever. I have gone through your posts and comments and can tell you that you are not a Christian. A Christian doesn't talk or act like a political hooligan. A Christian doesn't constitute nuisance on the net. A Christian doesn't curse or abuse people for their political views. I see you as an imposter and an unserious person. If you have dedicated your life for the service of God and progress of humanity your life would have been better than this.

I am talking about what God is saying to you personally as a Christian about this election abi you don't find it necessary to ask him
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
Newkingy:

I am talking about what God is saying to you personally as a Christian about this election abi you don't find it necessary to ask him
I can't go against the Will of God. What God is saying to me is what I have been saying all along.
Could you now tell us what God is saying to you.
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by Proudlyomonna: 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
duro4chang:

A Christian should always stand for what is right,just and Fair,you can go ahead to decieve gullible ones with I am a Christian and I will be voting for Muslim-muslim agenda,every sensible Person knows you can't claim to be a Christian without honesty,so you are decieving yourself.
It's good to know that you didn't even bother to answer the very important questions I asked you,it's clear that the heartless ones who are still wishing this APC Disaster on this Country do so on my candidate my party must win madness, nothing can make anyone who truly wish Nija well,and is emphatic to the Suffering of the common man in NIGERIA to support APC again.
The Church will ofcus be standing full time against tinubu's desperate Muslim-muslim agenda,it's also clear that even his Northern Masters have rejected him grin grin
APC is already in the process of going, going gooooonneee grin
APC MUST GO.
Re: Christians Be Warned : A Vote For Tinubu Is A Vote For The Antichrist by duro4chang(m): 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

A Christian should always stand for what is right,just and Fair,you can go ahead to decieve gullible ones with I am a Christian and I will be voting for Muslim-muslim agenda,every sensible Person knows you can't claim to be a Christian without honesty,so you are decieving yourself.
It's good to know that you didn't even bother to answer the very important questions I asked you,it's clear that the heartless ones who are still wishing this APC Disaster on this Country do so on my candidate my party must win madness, nothing can make anyone who truly wish Nija well,and is emphatic to the Suffering of the common man in NIGERIA to support APC again.
The Church will ofcus be standing full time against tinubu's desperate Muslim-muslim agenda,it's also clear that even his Northern Masters have rejected him grin grin
APC is already in the process of going, going gooooonneee grin
APC MUST GO.
I am standing for the truth but you are in delusion already. Repent!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu & APC Spokesman Cries Out Over Peter Obi's Crowd In Lagos / Why Obi Will Win The Case / Look At This Part Of The Judgment Of Presidential Tribunal Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.