Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days (60470 Views)

1.5 + Odds Under 2.5 Single / 150k Under 2 Months / Crypto Is A Manipulated Market! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by loucbou: 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hmmm sorry OP.

Check: t h e n e w g l o b a l r e s e r v e. c o m

And have peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by SHINJA: 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
Bought for 2,000 dollars yesterday at the price of 820 naira now in huge loss also... embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Remmedy(m): 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Omo 19000$ is too much
Bring 4500 make we deal

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by kmaster007: 11:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
Can somebody teach me plz... Scammers beware

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by capetownboyz(m): 12:14am On Nov 11, 2022
So op you expect naira to keep depreciating because you loosing some money over the decision you took solely out of your best interest , now you expect the government who is looking for the interest of all Nigerians ,strengthening the only hope we have as country which is naira , so in your ambiguous mind you want naira to crash Abi over millions of concerned citizens because of you and your likes who don’t trust your government or hope for the best ..man take your losses and stop beating around the bush ..naira will be strong ..

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by kumulus(m): 6:25am On Nov 11, 2022
Dollar retracing to clear sell side liquidity....should rally in a couple weeks imo

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Kobicove(m): 6:54am On Nov 11, 2022
Remmedy:
Omo 19000$ is too much
just with 4500$ My colleagues are making 100k to 200k naira daily with same usdt swap……
It’s well …. This money we go make am

Please explain the workings of USDT swap again cos from my understanding that thing sounds like a Ponzi scheme
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by michlins(m): 7:18am On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
I need ur input.

Money way I wan use start house project

I bought that USDT Because I didn't want my money to be loosing value in the bank

Now all of a sudden immediately I got usdt some people are now telling me I should have gotten BUSD

Why on earth did Naira appreciate

As if they were timing me
withdraw the money,buy blocks,sand and chippings pack. This is my best advice to you.

Take your L and move on

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by michlins(m): 7:20am On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

And whoose fault is it it's depreciating?

We all wanted it to appreciate but it kept depreciating

I'm certain it will deep further during Christmas when demand for it will be high I so much pray it deeps further

Imagine u can't do transaction more than $20 with Nigerian cards.

Fuckkk u and your notes

it won't depreciate further. Currency manipulators are getting tired especially with the current currency change. There's no way Naira will get back to 820.

APC will do everything to bring it down if they ever want to win this election

21 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Connected1: 7:23am On Nov 11, 2022
So because of your greed we should then pray for depreciation of our currency and further suffering of Nigerians.

It will even drop to #100 and you will cry bitterly.

If not for greed you have asked properly before investing .

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by iLegendd(m): 7:43am On Nov 11, 2022
We've been announcing you guys should put your money in USDT when the price was 370/$ to 400/$, but most of you refused to listen. Now that it's already high is when people are rushing to convert their money to Dollar.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by SHINJA: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2022
Connected1:
So because of your greed we should then pray for depreciation of our currency and further suffering of Nigerians.

It will even drop to #100 and you will cry bitterly.

If not for greed you have asked properly before investing .

Oga Calm down, yesterday dollar was 670 naira now is 730 naira...It will hit 800 dollar soon

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Wrakeim: 9:04am On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Source, trust me bro!
check the fundamental and dollar index chart (dxy),

1 Like

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by dapaiks: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2022
Op you mistake is that you only rush into buying Crypto when it is high, which is the mistake with most folks, in crypto whenever there is a missive pump it is been follow by a dump.
so buy crypto only when everywhere is bleeding and stop buying the top

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by fortunez1(m): 9:33am On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
So due to how Naira misbehaving.

I went and withdrew 70% of my savings from the bank and bought $19,000 worth of USDT at N863 per dollar on binance p2p

Guess what.

I just check and they're currently selling usdt there at 722 naira.

My hard earned money just lost like that

I just deleted the app... If they like let them make it drop to N400

Crypto have really delt with me

Last year it was one merchant token that ripped me off $2000
Then Shiba Inu ripped me $1200

Anytime I do anything crypto related I lose money

Will anyone advice me to sell my USDT now at 722 and accept my loss or wait untill December if Naira will lose value further to say N900 to a dollar

Will dollar be scarce in December?

Honest opinions
Naira may get better and fall back to around #500- 650 to a dollar , but it's all a risk btw the new US dollar policy on West Africa which may lead to dollar shortage in the market because most dollars in Africa are ill gotten from corrupt politicians , kidnapping , terrorism , laundered etc so and another positive factor been end to Russia/Ukrainian war which will stabilize the world economy seeing a slight rise in Naira and another factor is if petroleum subsidy is removed , dollar might fall below #500

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Remmedy(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2022
Kobicove:

Please explain the workings of USDT swap again cos from my understanding that thing sounds like a Ponzi scheme
yes na ponzi … Bye
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Drunkard1: 11:59am On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
So due to how Naira misbehaving.

I went and withdrew 70% of my savings from the bank and bought $19,000 worth of USDT at N863 per dollar on binance p2p

Guess what.

I just check and they're currently selling usdt there at 722 naira.

My hard earned money just lost like that

I just deleted the app... If they like let them make it drop to N400

Crypto have really delt with me

Last year it was one merchant token that ripped me off $2000
Then Shiba Inu ripped me $1200

Anytime I do anything crypto related I lose money

Will anyone advice me to sell my USDT now at 722 and accept my loss or wait untill December if Naira will lose value further to say N900 to a dollar

Will dollar be scarce in December?

Honest opinions
baba . make i drop my usdt make u wire me 100usd. I don liquidate. I broke die

1 Like

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by VinesRealty: 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
Both Cryptocurrency and Real Estate have seen tremendous increases in the past five years, at the end of the day it depends on your knowledge of the industry, and the level of risk you are willing to take.

Go check out this blog to learn how to invest in real estate.

Source: https://www.vinesrealtyng.com/blog

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by keymatt(m): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
My Renec coin has been wiped off because I didn't complete kyc. Why will they clear all my coins away after putting so much time and money on it? Is there a way to recover my coins?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
Drunkard1:
baba . make i drop my usdt make u wire me 100usd. I don liquidate. I broke die
I lost money u still want me to send u money

The ogun way go strike u eh

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Kobicove(m): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
Remmedy:
yes na ponzi … Bye

Thank you for confirming even though I know you're trying to be sarcastic! grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Drunkard1: 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
I lost money u still want me to send u money

The ogun way go strike u eh
u no lose money. U are still holding dollar. And for a millionaire to be insultive tells more about u.. Now na u ogun dey strike. Simple i cant help. I move on. U start dey insult. Na ur money i no force u. And i doubt u have upto 19kusd cos person wey get money no dey cry for bad investment. Go and settle with ogun. Cos if naira enter back 150. Na die u dey.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Timo2020: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
Crypto is for everyone no business that doesn't has risk even though crypto is so volatile people are still making it all you need is more knowledge about how cryptocurrency works.now let me suggest a token for you it's called XEN you don't need to buy just mint for long term on ETh blockchain thanks wish you best of luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Drunkard1:
u no lose money. U are still holding dollar. And for a millionaire to be insultive tells more about u.. Now na u ogun dey strike. Simple i cant help. I move on. U start dey insult. Na ur money i no force u. And i doubt u have upto 19kusd cos person wey get money no dey cry for bad investment. Go and settle with ogun. Cos if naira enter back 150. Na die u dey.

Mtcheew.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by SavageResponse(m): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
Drunkard1:

You sef make you stop this your begi begi all over the place.

Make you try get small self-respect!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Drunkard1: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
SavageResponse:

You sef make you stop this your begi begi all over the place.

Make you try get small self-respect!
u no go understand my salary no follow. I dey earn not upto 12k. After i get am na so so debt i dey pay.. Na capital i dey find. Make i start up something. Even if na 50k

1 Like

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by dsamedaniels(m): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
I'm chinedu from SANLAM formerly first bank insurance. At SANLAM we sell different insurance products, Educational, Retirement plan and group life. Contact me for everything insurance on
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Drunkard1: 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
dsamedaniels:
I'm chinedu from SANLAM formerly first bank insurance. At SANLAM we sell different insurance products, Educational, Retirement plan and group life. Contact me for everything insurance on
una dey give loan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
Before going into crypto you need to learn, learn, and relearn

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by CLIQBOY(m): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
how's it this crypto fault? you don't want Naira, your home country's currency to appreciate?? shocked shocked

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

MMM Returns With New Strategy / Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / Steps To Owning A Pharmacy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.