Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days (60472 Views)

1.5 + Odds Under 2.5 Single / 150k Under 2 Months / Crypto Is A Manipulated Market! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Fearyourcreator: 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
Wrakeim:
Naira will gain against dollar, sell and count your loses. I am predicting a dollar crash against naira back to #500 to a dollar the market is inflated
What I did this morning... Am happy the black market is going down... Its just that I didn't hold any thing close to OP not up to 1k sef... I just pity him sha...
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by mariahAngel(f): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
Munzy14:

O ri na crisis.. tongue

I ga la a cho? gringrin
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Fearyourcreator: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
juniorstar:

But be prepared for a little dip...hope you won't be in need of liquidity anytime soon..lest you are in a tight corner and end up selling for less.
This is another thing
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by abbahfather: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
Its Just because you have limited knowledge, that money of yours should be timx 2 every month, I trade the market every month and I make good money. All you need is quality and verifiable information feel free to contact for more if you wishe 09095410474
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Fearyourcreator: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
SHINJA:
Bought for 2,000 dollars yesterday at the price of 820 naira now in huge loss also... embarassed
Some of you sef... Why did you have to buy yestersay na...
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by osazee12(m): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
There is one rule in crypto, buy when others are running away and run away when others are running in.
The crypto game is a marathon, not a sprint. You must be able to wait at least 4 years to make a meaningful profit.
Lastly, only invest what you can afford to lose.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by seanwilliam(m): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
Mftivi:
How do you expect to make money from something you don't even understand What were you doing when dollar was 400,500,600, 700 ? Na when e enter 800 you go buy am. It's like going to market seeing shoe for 10k but you didn't buy then someone calls you that shoe is now 20k you now went to buy it. That's stupid right ? That's what you did, since you had the mind to risk it all, in that same mindset continue risking it all by not selling until price goes up again.
the same thing you will say if dollar gets to 1500/1$

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Fearyourcreator: 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
Remmedy:
Omo 19000$ is too much
just with 4500$ My colleagues are making 100k to 200k naira daily with same usdt swap……
It’s well …. This money we go make am
Very profitable now... Not quite long it was 50naira on one usdt ... That's huge...
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by adubam(m): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
$1 is N660 now at black market!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by RaptObserver: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
Rapture4real:
I logged in because of you.

Don't sell it. I bought Ethereum of #30000 worth around August 2020 and sold it #70000 Jan. 2021 . Crypto is more reliable than other online investment. It is as real as physical cash but with global impact. Wait. It will soon shoot up. Invest in long term. Don't be too greedy. You will recover it. Just secure your login details.Reinstall the app.

Make una teach me this thing. Though I don't have money
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by millionboi(m): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
iLegendd:
We've been announcing you guys should put your money in USDT when the price was 370/$ to 400/$, but most of you refused to listen. Now that it's already high is when people are rushing to convert their money to Dollar.
shot up,no b the thing weh op won do weh put m for trouble now?
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Sirchiboy: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
adubam:
$660 now at black market!
.sure
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by mariahAngel(f): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
Drunkard1:
u no lose money. U are still holding dollar. And for a millionaire to be insultive tells more about u.. Now na u ogun dey strike. Simple i cant help. I move on. U start dey insult. Na ur money i no force u. And i doubt u have upto 19kusd cos person wey get money no dey cry for bad investment. Go and settle with ogun. Cos if naira enter back 150. Na die u dey.

You gan sef!
Person dey lament say him dey lose money, na that time you know say you go beg am money? O de beru Olorun! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by bignero: 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
I need ur input.

Money way I wan use start house project

I bought that USDT Because I didn't want my money to be loosing value in the bank

Now all of a sudden immediately I got usdt some people are now telling me I should have gotten BUSD

Why on earth did Naira appreciate

As if they were timing me

You too para that's your problem..

Crypto is volatile so you can make a lot also loose too.

But one thing is certain most African countries won't gain against the dollar.. If you're patient you either gain or get exactly your money worth.. Chances of you losing is less than you're winning

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by mariahAngel(f): 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Drunkard1:
una dey give loan.

You wan still collect loan on top gbese wey you owe?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by oneMalik: 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
from my calculation you've lost above $3000 just like that !

$3000 investment in Nigeria society can employ 2-3 workers ..... Now you want dollars to climb to like #900/$ ?

Citizens bring out the glory of any nation not solely govt responsibility .

God help us !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by donpata(m): 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
You see? U don't even understand anything about crypto talk about btc. Your reply exposed you. Go Google what "bitcoin halving" means

Lol. No. U are a mediocre and think by halving, price will automatically double. I don't need google. I'm a Google engine for myself. You need YouTube and experience in training to understand. The value of a coin is based on demand and supply. If u like half or half and quarter a coin, if demand is poor, price won't be favorable. No one can tell you 100% if btc will be here by 2025. People like you are the ones in Binance telegram that will say BTC will NEVER drop to so so so and so. One argued with me like that. Said 17k is lowest and we will see 25k b4 going down. Shey no be btc hit 15k few days ago? I REPEAT, AS FAR AS IT'S CRYPTO, NOTHING IS CAST ON STONE. If in doubt, ask Luna and filecoin warriors. Ohh, what of Solana? Guy, park well. I have been around since BNB was 4 dollars.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Carlyboi(m): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
pocohantas:
I have like 20k in Binance. Na that wicked girl @simplepee make me put am. Better come and bring out my money for me o. I wan use am chop. grin grin

I no fit laugh!Wetin be this cheesy grin grin grin must be 20k naira sha
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Treadway: 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nigerians never cease to amaze me. This thread is proof that you guys are legit hoping for the downfall of your own country. Damn! People are evil o! These same people will castigate the govt (tho useless) about things being hard and inflation and all that. And here there is a slight relief of sorts and something positive, and the Nigerians I see here are angry at the positivity because they want the country to fail so they can ball. Good Lord! I hope/pray/wish/decree that this naira will keep getting stronger and stronger. Anyone who doesn't like that can go to hell where they rightly belong. Evil people. Can you imagine? Ha! Who suffer wan kill, make e kill am. Most Nigerians are just not it, home and abroad. As long as their interest is protected, everything else can burn.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by 16inchdick: 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
adubam:
$1 is N660 now at black market!

My friend just bought for 670 today
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by largeman4u(m): 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sell now and buy it the USD again when it reaches 610 to 630 Naira in like 2 to 3 weeks time and wait
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by realray(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
So due to how Naira misbehaving.

I went and withdrew 70% of my savings from the bank and bought $19,000 worth of USDT at N863 per dollar on binance p2p

Guess what.

I just check and they're currently selling usdt there at 722 naira.

My hard earned money just lost like that

I just deleted the app... If they like let them make it drop to N400

Crypto have really delt with me

Last year it was one merchant token that ripped me off $2000
Then Shiba Inu ripped me $1200

Anytime I do anything crypto related I lose money

Will anyone advice me to sell my USDT now at 722 and accept my loss or wait untill December if Naira will lose value further to say N900 to a dollar

Will dollar be scarce in December?

Honest opinions

Oga crypto is not that bad is just that you don't understand it and to don't know how to trade and now you mentioned Shiba Inu which you're wrong cos so many people made money with Shiba Inu is just that you always enter at the wrong time and infact let me shock you crypto is the fastest way to make money and also the fastest way to lose money the difference is that you gatto know wen to invest and also wen to pull out ...it's that simple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Niceguyfirm: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
What made the naira go so low was because of more naira chasing the dollar cos of the currency change. A lot of stolen packed naira was changed to dollar as the bank is not an option. It will take a long time to deep above what it is now. Meanwhile the cbn is also doing all to stabilize the naira so sorry bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by mariahAngel(f): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
Niorte:
Hello,

Your headline is misleading. You didn't lose money to crypto, you lost money because you were trying to do the Bureau D'Change system where you buy low and sell high. Were you expecting the Naira to keep falling?

I also was in your shoes, I bought some usdt at the rate of 863 per usdt and by the time I wanted to withdraw, it was already down to 850.

Guess what I did? I transfer the fund to my future account, made a trade with 10% of my portfolio with a tight stop loss. As soon as I got 35% profit, I just close the trade. The profit make up for the loss due to Naira strengthening against the dollar.

See ehn, Crypto can make you rich overnight. It can also send you to the village in few hours.

The problem many people have is that they want to make money fast fast, I belong to a topsecret signal room where premium signals are being dropped. Even after telling people to use not more than 10X leverage, some will still use 50x and 75x, they say they want the profit to choke!

But they failed to manage their risk, such people make $100 in the morning and loss $500 in the evening due to lack of discipline.

One mistake people make again is that they don't listen to news or belong to a community where economic news is shared.

For the past few days, crypto trading was affected by fundamental analysis and not technical analysis. If you are trading based on technical analysis in the last few days, you surely would have lost but if you have your ears to the ground

Listen to FOMC press release such as US inflation and CPI report, then you would have made crazy. The fight between CZ(Binance) and SAM(FTX) also contributed negatively to the bear will experience.

Sorry, I'm writing out of point.

If you want to trade profitably, then contact me....I do not promise heaven on earth but be sure you will get quality signals. All you will have to do is to know how to enter a trade, set stop loss, lock profit and close a trade and you will see your portfolio growing.

You win, you lose but your winning rate should be high enough....thats the way trading works

When you're typing plenty plenty, I knew you were headed somewhere.

So, how much do you charge? smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Wrakeim: 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
planetx:
Trustwallet and Metamask are hot wallets not cold wallets because they are connected to the internet. Hardware wallets are the cold wallets because you are offline.
thanks for the correction
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by alphaNomega: 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

I went and withdrew 70% of my savings from the bank and bought $19,000 worth of USDT at N863 per dollar on binance p2p

Guess what.

Will anyone advice me to sell my USDT now at 722 and accept my loss or wait untill December if Naira will lose value further to say N900 to a dollar

Honest opinions
You bought USDT (let me call it USD) and you are complaining.

Listen to me and listen good because I will not repeat myself and do not care what you read from any other source.

You made the best decision because NAIRA WILL NEVER GET BETTER. Keep your savings in USDT (USD preferably) and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by focus7: 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Guess what.

Honest opinions

1. Don't sell the usdt in a hurry

2. Don't be panicking nor desperate over it so the scammers the swindle you.

3. Don't listen to anyone telling you he will help you sell it.

Check your email address.
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by SamOchuko: 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Guess what.

Honest opinions

Bro I’ll advise you sell now and count your losses, the naira is not going to deep anytime soon, not with this issue of the US govt not accepting bills beyond 2021 outside the States by January, the market will be flooded with dollars as most guys hoarding it will be letting go of theirs, the naira is bouncing back. Dangote opening his refinery will give the naira more strength.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by mariahAngel(f): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
cntabs:
I would sell. The recent naira drop wasn’t organic (it was simply people with questionable naira in cash trying to salvage it).
Naira should gain in December because it’s demand increases due to diasporans returning home for the holidays.

Different predictions here and there.
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by passcrypto: 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Guess what.

Honest opinions

I understand your plight.... If you will not be in need of cash between now and January.... Pls DONT SELL IT... that way you will not be at lose. Put your ears down... Once you hear of Naira rise.... Sell off.... That only way.....
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Pickmycall: 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Guess what.

Honest opinions
You dey lie Jo.So you get $19,000 and you are not satisfied?Talk another lie Abeg.
Abi na $19 you wan type
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by realoscar84(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
U dey mad. U pray our economy go down cuz of ur miserable 19k. Bleep you n ur 19k. How selfish some unpatriotic idiots can be. Is it not in this country u made the money? What about dome grinding hard here on daily praying naira appreciate? I know every bizman got to be selfish cuz of pecuniary interest but you've taken this to a whole new level by cursing our notes. Naira will continue to appreciate whether you like it or not.

GREATIGBOMAN:

And whoose fault is it it's depreciating?

We all wanted it to appreciate but it kept depreciating

I'm certain it will deep further during Christmas when demand for it will be high I so much pray it deeps further[/color][color=#006600]
Imagine u can't do transaction more than $20 with Nigerian cards.

Fuckkk u and your notes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

MMM Returns With New Strategy / Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / Steps To Owning A Pharmacy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.