Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,378 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

What Changes Have You Noticed In Your Spouse Since Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Changes Have You Noticed In Your Spouse Since Marriage (3626 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! / What Changes Have You Noticed in You After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Changes Have You Noticed In Your Spouse Since Marriage by POTUT(m): 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2011
My wife bleeps me less these days. When I complain, she simply tells me 'this pussy has gone through a lot and after two children, it needs time to cool off.' The second child came barely 8 months ago.

She is less loyal. Before we got married, she could cold anything I ask her, but after 2 years, she wouldn't do most things even if I published it in the dailies.

I already vowed to remain faithful, so I'm becoming more romantic these days, hoping it will make her become more bed-loyal.

All in all, I think its a great experience and we never can tell where, when and how it will end. Enjoy every bit, whatever it is.
Re: What Changes Have You Noticed In Your Spouse Since Marriage by uuspace(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2011
sorry to digress a little,but please can someone tel me how i can be able to start new posts,as of now i cannot see the icon,i can only reply to other people posts.thanks
Re: What Changes Have You Noticed In Your Spouse Since Marriage by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2011

1 Like

Re: What Changes Have You Noticed In Your Spouse Since Marriage by ronkebp(f): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^^^ wish my hubby was that quiet. grin grin, lol, he can call me 50 times a day, and sometimes he calls to know if another guy calls me at work?? see me see trouble ooooo,
Re: What Changes Have You Noticed In Your Spouse Since Marriage by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2011
Re: What Changes Have You Noticed In Your Spouse Since Marriage by horny4u(f): 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2011
When we were dating he will excuse himself to fart but now any opportunity to FAAARRRT he uses it to oppress me.  sad sad sad and it smells really bad.
Re: What Changes Have You Noticed In Your Spouse Since Marriage by horny4u(f): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2011
POTUT:

My wife bleeps me less these days. When I complain, she simply tells me 'this Kitty has gone through a lot and after two children, it needs time to cool off.' The second child came barely 8 months ago.

She is less loyal. Before we got married, she could cold anything I ask her, but after 2 years, she wouldn't do most things even if I published it in the dailies.

I already vowed to remain faithful, so I'm becoming more romantic these days, hoping it will make her become more bed-loyal.

All in all, I think its a great experience and we never can tell where, when and how it will end. Enjoy every bit, whatever it is.

oh well, e ma pa kitty, kitty must survive, lol

ifyalways:

He has now become semi-stingy.What I used to get with just a kiss during our dating days,I have to get it now by swinging on the chandlers  sad

Dude has become a Washroom pop-star overnight.Its not funny having to endure,tolerate and finally get used to having him sing meaningless,off-key songs every time he steps into the bathroom.

He now plays less with me,spends all his time playing with his boys,our kids.  embarassed

He farts recklessly and anyhow in the house especially in the mornings and when i do complain or flee,he shouts "Na you gimme chop"  angry

He became a better cook.Makes perfect soups and stews. kiss

Beeping/Flashing his phone does not perform the magic anymore.Men sef,then I could flash him 100 times a day and he wud ring back for each flash but now,for where cheesy ,even sms sef no too dey move am. angry

This is so funny
Re: What Changes Have You Noticed In Your Spouse Since Marriage by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2011
ifyalways:

He has now become semi-stingy.What I used to get with just a kiss during our dating days,I have to get it now by swinging on the chandlers  sad

Dude has become a Washroom pop-star overnight.Its not funny having to endure,tolerate and finally get used to having him sing meaningless,off-key songs every time he steps into the bathroom.

He now plays less with me,spends all his time playing with his boys,our kids.  embarassed

He farts recklessly and anyhow in the house especially in the mornings and when i do complain or flee,he shouts "Na you gimme chop"  angry

He became a better cook.Makes perfect soups and stews. kiss

Beeping/Flashing his phone does not perform the magic anymore.Men sef,then I could flash him 100 times a day and he wud ring back for each flash but now,for where cheesy ,even sms sef no too dey move am. angry

grin grin grin grin
na true e talk now, no be you cook am? undecided grin grin
Re: What Changes Have You Noticed In Your Spouse Since Marriage by uniquechic: 2:03am On Aug 26, 2011
I believe something has take over mine(mysterious), No emotions or attachment to family!
Marriage is all about him and his ambitions.
Cold as ICE!
Re: What Changes Have You Noticed In Your Spouse Since Marriage by Eemeekaa(m): 10:19am On Aug 26, 2011
uniquechic:

I believe something has take over mine(mysterious), No emotions or attachment to family!
Marriage is all about him and his ambitions.
Cold as ICE!
Make him understand something.
Re: What Changes Have You Noticed In Your Spouse Since Marriage by uniquechic: 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2011
How can you teach a grown Man Family Values?
If he clearly thinks Business/Money comes before God and Family sad
Re: What Changes Have You Noticed In Your Spouse Since Marriage by deloon(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2011
uniquechic:

How can you teach a grown Man Family Values?
If he clearly thinks Business/Money comes before God and Family sad
I think you need to 'pray seriously' about this before it gets out of hand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys And Ladies In Your Mid To Late 20s. / How Did You Store Your Mum's Name On Your Phone? / Pastor's Wife Sends Nude Video To Church's Whatsapp Group, Attempts Suicide(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.