Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Men Pressuring Women To Use Contraceptives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Pressuring Women To Use Contraceptives (728 Views)

My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife / My Husband Pressuring Me For Another Baby / Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Pressuring Women To Use Contraceptives by aisha1314(f): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
Does a man have the right to pressure or force his girlfriend use contraceptives simply because he is afraid of an unwanted pregnancy?
Re: Men Pressuring Women To Use Contraceptives by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
aisha1314:
Does a man have the right to pressure or force his girlfriend use contraceptives simply because he is afraid of an unwanted pregnancy?
A big NO. He should use a CD

1 Like

Re: Men Pressuring Women To Use Contraceptives by Christiansimon: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
Answering On Behalf Of The Men I Say "NO" gringrin
Re: Men Pressuring Women To Use Contraceptives by dawnomike(m): 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
aisha1314:
Nope, but the lady should have insisted he used a condom... Well, except she wants him to get herpen pregnant

1 Like

Re: Men Pressuring Women To Use Contraceptives by touchalex25: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
I don’t think any reasonable adult should have to be told to use contraceptive especially when been intimate with someone you not married to

3 Likes

Re: Men Pressuring Women To Use Contraceptives by Mazzatov: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
touchalex25:
I don’t think any reasonable adult should have to be told to use contraceptive especially when been intimate with someone you not married to

Gbayii idan �
Re: Men Pressuring Women To Use Contraceptives by Tokskob2008: 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Why should someone be forced to do the right thing in the first place

Since you both don't want any pregnancy and I'm guessing you don't enjoy the use of condom also because a large percentage of the so called "girlfriends" don't then something ought to do done as a preventive measure.

(1) (Reply)

Man Breaks Piggybank, Packs Money He's Been Saving To Buy Xmas Gifts For GF / Faithful Woman With Bad Character Or Serial Cheat With Loving Character / Head Pastor Cãûght Ch0pping Female Singer D0ggy On His Pulpit After Church Servi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.