Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife (3724 Views)

My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! / My Colleague Is Worried / Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife by Oxfordgrade: 2:49pm On May 13, 2023
Gooday house. As stated in the holy book, "... Men will arise who will sweettalk weak women from their home and lead them to sin..." (2timothy 3:6). So my wife, one day told me that, one of my colleague is stalking her. I asked who the person is, though she couldn't tell, but she described him. She said, that was the second time she rejected his advances and that I should confront him. fortunately enough, I and my wife were returning from a function and bump into each other with the guy along his friend_ right away she told me to confront the guy but I acted indifferent; considering the fact that they are from one community and one language (igala) I on the other hand (efik). So on reaching home, she started giving me attitude on why I couldn' challenge the dude. I told her here is their land, and given the aggressive nature their men exibit toward strangers over their women, that I will allow her to fight the guy to the finish if she truely love me and want me to leave here alive! pls I need more advice, Tnx

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife by advanceDNA: 2:53pm On May 13, 2023
Lol...this is funny

6 Likes

Re: My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 13, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
Gooday house. As stated in the holy book, "... Men will arise who will sweettalk weak women from their home and lead them to sin..." (2timothy 3:6). So my wife, one day told me that, one of my colleague is stalking her. I asked who the person is, though she couldn't tell, but she described him. She said, that was the second time she rejected his advances and that I should confront him.

How people find married women attractive is still a mystery to me, a puna that to two or three human head has passed through.

See single girls with tight puna everywhere like water.

17 Likes

Re: My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife by decatalyst(m): 2:59pm On May 13, 2023
Which kind story be this nauπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Is the Op trying to write script for comedy sitcom?

I am lost here.

If this story is true, then, you have failed in one of the core responsibility of a man. Defend your woman!
You have failed and it hurts her so dearly πŸ₯΅

You are even saying she should proof her love for you by doing your responsibility., 😫

Well, maybe the guy tall pass you and get money pass you πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Please go meet someone close to the guy and his family and ask them to intervene or else you will arrest him for trespassing on your legally married wife.πŸ€ͺ

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife by Recardo(m): 3:00pm On May 13, 2023
Before Dem call you weak man, know that your wife is a strong lady. My fear is that she doesn't take your indifferent for granted and do whatever she wants to do behind your back. Who knows if thats the only pervert troubling her?
Re: My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife by almarthins(m): 3:01pm On May 13, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
Gooday house. As stated in the holy book, "... Men will arise who will sweettalk weak women from their home and lead them to sin..." (2timothy 3:6). So my wife, one day told me that, one of my colleague is stalking her. I asked who the person is, though she couldn't tell, but she described him. She said, that was the second time she rejected his advances and that I should confront him. fortunately enough, I and my wife were returning from a function and bump into each other with the guy along his friend_ right away she told me to confront the guy but I acted indifferent; considering the fact that they are from one community and one language (igala) I on the other hand (efik). So on reaching home, she started giving me attitude on why I couldn' challenge the dude. I told her here is their land, and given the aggressive nature their men exibit toward strangers over their women, that I will allow her to fight the guy to the finish if she truely love me and want me to leave here alive! pls I need more advice, Tnx

Gentle man, if you want to confront such person, you will need to be calm and logistical.

Sometimes, you need to be Xtreme by going to the elders of the land, I mean involve elders that can talk sense into the guy. If that one no work, it means you need leave the place with your wife untainted.

No fear, you need to stand your ground. Na phase wey every marriage dey go through be that.

10 Likes

Re: My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife by Oxfordgrade: 3:05pm On May 13, 2023
advanceDNA:
Lol...this is funny
very funny bro. We worked in the same company, I was hit by the redundancy but he's still on the game and as heavy duty operator: fresh and has bar, and my wife on the other side posses the look of everyman's dream. So i guest he want to take an advantage of my present status; thinking it will be easy catch for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife by Oxfordgrade: 3:18pm On May 13, 2023
almarthins:

Gentle man, if you want to confront such person, you will need to be calm and logistical.

Sometimes, you need to be Xtreme by going to the elders of the land, I mean involve elders that can talk sense into the guy. If that one no work, it means you need leave the place with your wife untainted.

No fear, you need to stand your ground. Na phase wey every marriage dey go through be that.
the have a culture that forbid such among them, but sadly for the outsider OYO! One elderly igboman who married one much younger igbo lady and brought, they found their way and raped the lady? And the elders have done nothing uptill now. Thanks a lot for ur kind advice sir. I've reported to my inlaws_ tho iam not happy about the present state of event around me

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife by Sonnobax15(m): 3:55pm On May 13, 2023
lipsrsealed
You be wise man bro.......At least I've seen men who went down death lane simply by confronting men who were showing advances towards their women angry. As a woman,if she can't scare a man away by telling him she's already taken,then the shame should be on her.....

Men don't do such shiit....Na bannies dey fight unnecessary battles on top guyman matter....As a responsible man whom the op is,he should thank his stars for escaping a bullet.. Because what would had happened if the op had fought with the man and was killed angry. Don't be surprised that the same man would be the one to be enjoying his wife when he's dead angry

Fear bannies angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 13, 2023
Since u know the possible outcome why not attack instead of waiting for old people who will do nothing. Sorry to say but It's sad when ur a stinking ju and worse still when u got no balls as a man. Well, u can still use military men since u have no crew. First of all get all ur facts right and confirm ur woman isn't just trying to use u against another man. Then Just invite him to an unknown location let the military men be on plain clothes on another table. Confront the idiot with facts and when it gets clear he's really onto ur wife the men can come in with serious warning and disgracing. Or u can use them to disgrace him at work. Then when he's labelled a criminal his employer may likely drop him. U can then make him swear an undertaking should anything happen to u or any of ur family he will be held responsible. Before u do anything pls confirm ur wife's claims. Some women can be so terrible too

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife by anthonyuncle(m): 4:11pm On May 13, 2023
don't use force.

reason the man - one on one; man to man; and tell him to leave your wife alone.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife by truthfulperson: 5:24pm On May 13, 2023
call the man and peacefully tell him to leave your wife alone , do so if he talks to her again

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife by jamesversion: 8:04pm On May 13, 2023
Jakumo, we need you here.
Re: My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife by kelspinall(m): 8:33pm On May 13, 2023
boss,i understand you trying to act matured is right but try to tell him to fuhk off from ya wife glory to God that ya wife is someone that values her marriage...

if is this #oes parading as wives,by now na 3rd knacking dem dey naw...try confront him...

how some idiots find married woman attractive still baffles me?

disgusting

1 Like

Re: My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife by Paulnoma(m): 9:07pm On May 13, 2023
decatalyst:

I am lost here.

If this story is true, then, you have failed in one of the core responsibility of a man. Defend your woman!

You are even saying she should proof her love for you by doing your responsibility., 😫

Please go meet someone close to the guy and his family and ask them to intervene or else you will arrest him for trespassing on your legally married wife.πŸ€ͺ

BRO code 102..

NEVER fight a bro over a woman not even your wife.let her do the severing.if she ain't interested then she ain't interested.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife by nicerod(m): 9:17pm On May 13, 2023
No go do wetin go kill u o.

No need to confront anyone

She might be exaggerating

Re: My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife by Delightsome2023: 10:03pm On May 13, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
very funny bro. We worked in the same company, I was hit by the redundancy but he's still on the game and as heavy duty operator: fresh and has bar, and my wife on the other side posses the look of everyman's dream. So i guest he want to take an advantage of my present status; thinking it will be easy catch for him.
I doubt you're efik.
efiks hardly marry outside their tribe
Re: My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife by ajekpaks(m): 11:58pm On May 13, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
Gooday house. As stated in the holy book, "

Ignore the Voices urging you to go and fight in another man's land, how you handled it so far is so good...

You don't need to fight to assert dominion over your territory, na wisdom you need to be able to make your woman understand that as a woman, married or not, men will always come after her. even twice as more if she's beautiful, or naturally endowed in the right places... so it's normal.

Just make sure you play your part as a responsible and understanding husband,

you need to ooze confidence normally so she won't be pushing you to do silly things just to proof to her that you are man enough for her...

5 Likes

Re: My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife by ajekpaks(m): 12:00am On May 14, 2023
CondenseMilk:

How people find married women attractive is still a mystery to me, a puna that to two or three human head has passed through.

It's nothing mysterious... Crazier things have been happening given the right situations...

life is not all about tight puna
Re: My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife by Clinghton: 6:56am On May 14, 2023
If you trust your wife approach your the man maturely, lf you don't trust your wife ask for evidence before taking action
Re: My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife by Iamicekid(m): 7:10am On May 14, 2023
Guy tell her that u can’t step into the matter, she should keep ignoring is advances if truly that’s what she is doing, the only thing u can do is tell her if ever come a day that u and her are together and u bump into the guy, let her stop the guy and do a formal introduction, like uncle whatever is name is meet my husband, hope u will stop disturbing me now, and u as a guy will shake the guy and say my bro, Abeg she don marry ooo, help me free am simple

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife by Nobody: 7:26am On May 14, 2023
You're just a weak man, your excuse is not acceptable. Did she ask you to fight the guy?
Re: My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife by kingthreat(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2023
decatalyst:

I am lost here.

Some men are in the grave trying to fight for their wives.
And that wonderful wife is presently screwing another rod without remorse.
The OP is a very wise man. Never let a woman make you fight a useless battle.
Re: My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife by torqque7(m): 5:09pm On May 14, 2023
Oxfordgrade:

If that’s the case then keep a close eye on your wife but don’t come off as obsessed or insecure..try to show her love more and try to get a job fast otherwise that guy will fvck your wife soon if you are NOT careful and very vigilant.
Re: My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife by StrongAlphMale: 5:34pm On May 14, 2023
Oxfordgrade:

Be rest assured that your wife will chop that guy's dick. That's it they haven't even started banging. Dude, that your is just using reverse physocology on you. Trust a Nigerian lady at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife by ItisWell22(f): 5:44pm On May 14, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Igala women are damn beautiful… 🀧

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This Guy? / I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! / Am I Weird To Feel This Way??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.