Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay (2068 Views)

Help Me Solve These Maths / Help Me Solve This Romantic Maths / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by ModestGal(f): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Thanks everyone for your contribution, unfortunately, I didn't see thew answers and I already finished the test. But at least I know now that i can easily come to naira land for help
I'm sorry everyone
Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by jogsman01(m): 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
How much are you willing to pay?
Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by Princess80(f): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
question1.
ModestGal:
check below
Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by Princess80(f): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
question 1 and 2.
I could explain if u do not understand

Please write question three in equations format to help me understand it better

Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by narite: 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
Princess80:
Question 2.

Please write question three in equations to help me understand it better
Hmmm, you sabi book gan oooo. Is that you on your profile? Can you be my maths tutor?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by Princess80(f): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
narite:

Hmmm, you sabi book gan oooo. Is that you on your profile? Can you be my maths tutor?
Math tutor lolz.
Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by narite: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
Princess80:
Math tutor lolz.

Is there anything wrong with that? I want to know maths like you, the solutions you proffered now; looks Arabic to me.
Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by Princess80(f): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
narite:

Is there anything wrong with that? I want to know maths like you, the solutions you proffered now; looks Arabic to me.
Truth is, i am not in Nigeria
Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by charlesdinho7(m): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Princess80:
question 1 and 2.

GURU
Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by culf: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
Princess80:
question 1 and 2.

aunty come teach me maths na
Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by narite: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Princess80:
Truth is, i am not in Nigeria
So sad....Back in University I did not major in maths but took a lot of maths courses. When I see anything be it or looking like quadratic equations; I eat them rush, rush.

For a brief moment today, I attempted to solve those questions just for fun. Surprisingly, I no longer know my way around it. I won’t bet a strand of my hair on my final answer. This tells me one thing....”I AM DAMNÊD GETTING OLD”.

People keep telling me I am starting to look like a Father...Now, I Truly Agree.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by Princess80(f): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
narite:

So sad....Back in University I did not major in maths but took a lot of maths courses. When I see anything be it or looking like quadratic equations; I eat them rush, rush.

For a brief moment today, I attempted to solve those questions just for fun. Surprisingly, I no longer know my way around it. I won’t bet a strand of my hair on my final answer. This tells me one thing....”I AM DAMNÊD GETTING OLD”.

People keep telling me I am starting to look like a Father...Now, I Truly Agree.

Hehe. You dont need to remember the soln to every math problem though.

Its fine if u cant solve college maths.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by narite: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
Princess80:
Hehe. You dont need to remember the soln to every math problem though.

Its fine if u cant solve college maths.
Lol...At the bolded. O boi, you sure know how to build one’s confidence. So smooth.
Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by vastolord4(m): 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
The 3rd one

Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by Ikennaford: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
Princess80:
question 1 and 2.

Please write question three in equations format to help me understand it better
Your solution is wrong
Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by Princess80(f): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ikennaford:

Your solution is wrong
what part is wrong?
Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
Oyinbo really fool Africans.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ikennaford:

Your solution is wrong

If you're referring to the questions 1 and 2 she posted, she's very correct. Except if there's another question she answered that I can't see from here.
Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by cokeryusuf09(m): 5:04am On Nov 12, 2022
ModestGal:
Thanks everyone for your contribution, unfortunately, I didn't see thew answers and I already finished the test. But at least I know now that i can easily come to naira land for help
I'm sorry everyone
you have solve your question
Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by Princess80(f): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2022
ModestGal:
I'm sorry everyone
You just dropped the questions without checking if someone had solved it?

Thats really frustrating to those that solved it though

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2022
ModestGal:
I'm sorry everyone

U carry math question come nairaland, thinking they would help u....na only atheist and grammarians full here o ...
Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by ModestGal(f): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2022
Eltunechi:

U carry math question come nairaland, thinking they would help u....na only atheist and grammarians full here o ...
They helped me

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 12, 2022
ModestGal:

They helped me

ThankGod
Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by ModestGal(f): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2022
Princess80:
You just dropped the questions without checking if someone had solved it?

Thats really frustrating to those that solved it though
I'm sorry princess, I didn't know I would need help, so I already started the test, and time is ticking,as I dropped the question here, I went back to the test and saw that time wasn't on my side, and I kuku use my brain to do from number 5 to number 25, but I exhausted my time before I could come back. Emabinu Iya oko mi
Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by ModestGal(f): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2022
Eltunechi:

ThankGod
So you dey online, good one

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by ModestGal(f): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2022
cokeryusuf09:

you have solve your question
I skipped the hard one
Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 12, 2022
ModestGal:

So you dey online, good one

Lols,wat do u mean
Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by narite: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Alala608:

Men and lie �. Even when it's obvious a woman isn't attractive, una go still praise her just for sex and validation.
How in the world did you arrived at this conclusion..Seriously?

I will ask you to reread my writeup again; when you are done with it and all you could take from it is this...."I am trying to solicit for sex" as you have said.

If soliciting for sex is what you truly see. Then I will leave you with this advices. Stay away from Little girls, stay away from being alone and finally stay away from your phone. You are dangerous to yourself and to those around you. Forget where this advice is coming from and just take it.
Re: Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay by Billgatessecond: 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
ModestGal:
I'm sorry everyone

Funny enough you don't need all this rubbish in life just make money kalas u r good ..
Where are all the frog and cockroach I drew in school did I use Dem

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers / Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. / I Am So Sick And Tired Of This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.