Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers (2067 Views)

My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers by Prolificlife(f): 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hello Lively Stones,

The Ndukas were our family friends from the 90s. We lived in the same estate in Ajao estate. We went to the same private boarding school and so normally, spent alot of our holidays together. They are three boys from the Ndukas and me and my brother. Maybe because we are Ibos, we were like a family. Sometimes I even slept in their house and my parents would not mind.

As we grew up, we went to different Universities, the Nduka boys schooled here in Naija universities but me and my brother went to the UK for university. The eldest of the brothers, Greg, came to do his master here in the UK and we connected again. This time as adults, the relationship was different. Greg turned out to be a fine young man, who studied Engineering and looking to settle down after his masters.

We clicked and you know, kinda started having feelings for each other. We been dating for a year now but our families dont know. They know we are friends but not romantically friends. The reason we have not told our families is because Greg said we should keep it between us for a while. You know, Nigerian parents and relationships, they can be nosy or controlling especially since they know Greg and I from childhood, next thing will be when are you getting married, when are you giving us grand children, etc.

However, its been like a year now and I think its time to tell our families that we are dating. But Greg said not yet. I asked him why? He then asked me to tell him about my body count. I was shocked, like WTF do you need to know my body count for? Greg was like, he cant marry a girl with a high body count, he cant be with a girl that has dated more than 5 boys in the past. I laughed cos that was the least thing I ever imagined would come out of Greg’s mouth. Even though I have dated like 4 guys in all my life but for him to say he cant marry a girl that has dated or slept with more than 5 guys before him is unbelievable.

What is Greg trying to get at? Does he think I was a loose girl before meeting him and why is he behaving like a crude man by asking such a stupid question in this day and age. I told him I cannot tell him my body count cos its not his business. Greg then said maybe we should then take a break on the relationship, that he needs some space to think. I could not believe my ears. Do you know what take a break or space means in a relationship? That is another way of saying, lets break up.

This really hurt me because I had grown to fall in love with Greg and he was giving me all the vibes of we will end up getting married yet he had to come up with this stupid idea? Anyways, I gave him his space for like two months. He was the one who then came begging for another chance. That he knows he behaved like an idiot. Then I told him I am no longer going to keep our relationship private, our families must know. He agreed. So we got back together.

We both told our families and everyone was very happy for us. Of course, the pressure has started, when are you getting married…you are not getting any younger….bla bla bla….we told them we are looking at before the end of the year, all things being equal. In February, my parents celebrated 30 years anniversary in Nigeria, my brother and I had to travel for the celebration. Greg could not make the trip cos of his job and his masters. When we back from Nigeria, Greg started acting funny again.

This time, he was asking me what I did back in Naija, did I see his brothers? I said I only saw one of his brother, Jude, that we chatted and all that…Greg’s younger brothers Jude and Okey are in Naija doing well in their jobs but we did not see each other during my parents party in February but we I hung out with Jude a day before I travelled. Jude wanted us to just see before I left, so I went to his office, from there we went to a restaurant and that was all.

Even after I explained all these to Greg, he was still giving me attitude, saying he needs space again. Space for what again? I am realizing that Greg has an attitude really and that attitude is like malice, he withdraws to himself alot but me I am an extrovert. If there is anything, I want us to talk about it straight. I asked him if he was upset I hung out with his brother, who is to be my future brother in-law, he said, he does not approve of me hanging out with any guy, whether his brother or not. I was like ok…I am sorry but your brother is like my brother too now….he looked at me and said, are you sure?

That was when I lost it and told him what does he mean by that? does he think I would have any thing with his brother? What kind of rubbish is this? I told him I cant deal with this kind of situation any longer. Which one is asking me about my body count and telling me that I cant go out with any guy even his own brother. I told him he has issues and I told him to f*ck off. Of course, I had to call Jude to tell him how his brother was acting cos I went to see him back when I was in Naija.

Jude was quiet and after a while, he said he thinks he knows why his brother is acting out. I asked him why, Jude then reminded me about something that happened almost 20 years ago. We were kids then. I think jn JS1 or so…we were in their house, me and Jude and Okey were watching TV. This was the first time, I was watching an adult movie in my life. The boys had got an x-rated movie and we watched it together. It was a party movie. After watching, we all started fooling around. Not sure we had s3x but I know the boys played with my vagina and I allowed them kiss me and touch their private parts.

For heavens sake, that was about 20 years ago. And we were kids. I asked Jude if they told Greg about that, he said no but he thinks Okey told him. So that is why Greg is asking me for my body count and why I went out with his brother? So, I called Greg and asked him if he knows what happened with me and his younger brothers when we were kids, he said yes….then I asked him if that was why he was asking me about body count and why I went out with his brother….he said yes.

Greg was like, why did I not mention that something happened with his brothers. Greg said when we started dating at first, he confided in his brother Okey about us. It was Okey that told him they had a party when we were kids. He said that he does not hold it against me because we were kids but he wanted me to tell him about my past s3x life cos he wanted to be sure I was not the kind of girl who would have s3x with anyone or party if we get married. And that was why we first broke up but he realized he was making an assumption based on the past but when I went to naija and visited Jude, he started feeling like I wanted to see Jude for something else again.

After all these explanation, I told Greg that I never had penetrative s3x with his brothers….I was officially disvirgined by my first boyfriend about 25 years ago…his brother never put their privates inside me…we were just children and after watching a blue film, we were just experimenting. And I have never had feelings for his brothers. Greg apologized and said he just struggles to envision his two younger brothers have seen his future wife’s private parts. I told him it was wrong for Okey to say we had a party….we never did.

Even though Greg has apologized, I am finding it hard to continue in this relationship. Why? Cos I now realize Greg is very insecure….I realize that even though Greg now knows the truth of what really happened….he may never be comfortable with me around his brothers or any man. It was my time to tell him to give me some space. Okey have been calling to beg me not to break up with his brother. That he is sorry for the miscommunication.

Our families are wondering what is going on, they know something is wrong ….Greg’s mother is begging me to forgive her son if he has offended me, that they know I will be good for Greg since they can vouch for me as they know me from when I was small. But at this rate, do you think marriage with Greg will work out? Yes, we have sorted the misunderstanding but what if this same issue comes up again in future? Can we move past this, forgive each other and go on with the future or should we go our separate ways now?

Please advise me.

Do you have a hot true life story to share? We want to hear all about it. Email us at livelystonesng@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348029870309

Source: https://livelystones.ng/

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers by Curious345: 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
Mumu
Re: My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers by Ahmed0336(m): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
I no go fit read this epistle abeg.

Make I find wetin to eat fesss

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
can someone summarize pls

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers by galantjoe(m): 3:42am On Apr 22, 2023
Both of you are feeling insecured

My advice for you is to continue with the relationship since the whole truth is out. Formerly you re walloping in ignorance of the situation, now you have gotten facts and you have put the record straight, I think you can go ahead with marriage. Because the clog in wheel of progress is removed

Secondly, minimize how you relates with his brothers in future.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers by oz4real83(m): 5:46am On Apr 22, 2023
You are trying to play the victim instead of just admitting you made a mistake embarassed, playing with the privates of two brothers at the same time, penetrative or not, brothers\friends or not and allowing them to play with yours, you think a potential husband will hear that story and give you an award for it embarassed embarassed. You having the guts to accuse the guy of being " insecure and to fvck off" shows that you are not remorseful and will never change, if given an opportunity, you will still have a party in the future because na blood e dey shocked

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers by Postinor: 6:09am On Apr 22, 2023
All these ashawo girls on the loose, imagine coming out and admitting of having sex with two brothers,tueh
Re: My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers by oz4real83(m): 7:18am On Apr 22, 2023
Postinor:
All these ashawo girls on the loose, imagine coming out and admitting of having sex with two brothers,tueh
her "colleagues" will soon come out to defend her, saying that it was "only touching, there was no penetration ooo" undecided but when their husbands do the same thing, they accuse them of infidelity and shake down the foundations of the earth embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers by oz4real83(m): 7:23am On Apr 22, 2023
galantjoe:
Both of you are feeling insecured

My advice for you is to continue with the relationship since the whole truth is out. Formerly you re walloping in ignorance of the situation, now you have gotten facts and you have put the record straight, I think you can go ahead with marriage. Because the clog in wheel of progress is removed

Secondly, minimize how you relates with his brothers in future.
you are one of the problems guys are having, this is simping in another form. Everybody makes mistakes, admitting that mistake was made because of indiscretion is one path to reconcilation, the girl is neither remorseful nor even knew she did something wrong, she is even accusing the guy of being in the wrong, a girl that can sexually play with two guys at the same time, penetrative or not, brothers\friends or not, she can do anything. Continue with your simping man, the only thing I am angry with you for is that girls that you have simped for will expect other guys to also simp like you did and when that doesn't happen, it starts creating issues in relationships.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers by virginchaser(m): 7:26am On Apr 22, 2023
If you have a better choice go for it.
Re: My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers by Samajogs: 7:26am On Apr 22, 2023
Just go your separate ways, because that thought will Never go out of his head. You will see worst in future.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers by Stanweezy(m): 7:32am On Apr 22, 2023
Like one of the NLanders said u have to keep distance from the brothers, minimize the way u communicate with them that's the only way to bury the memory of what happened in the past that's if u still wish to continue with Greg

I won't blame u much of what happened then bkus kids are fond of experimenting, but any action u take now u will be liable to it, distance ur self from the brothers
Re: My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers by elbukaze(m): 8:19am On Apr 22, 2023
From your story, you were disvirgined 25 years ago by your boyfriend, and you watches blue film with Greg brothers and allow them to play with your vagina, though u can't remember if you have penetrative sex with them 20 years ago, that means as of when you watched the blue film with them, you have been enjoying sex for the past 5 years, so how can you say it was a child play

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers by Postinor: 8:22am On Apr 22, 2023
oz4real83:
her "colleagues" will soon come out to defend her, saying that it was "only touching, there was no penetration ooo" undecided but when their husbands do the same thing, they accuse them of infidelity and shake down the foundations of the earth embarassed
such a confused gender
Re: My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers by Goodlady(f): 8:27am On Apr 22, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
can someone summarize pls
Didn't you go to school?

After reading, impound out it's fabricated.
Re: My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers by oz4real83(m): 8:41am On Apr 22, 2023
I have another question for the girl, you have dated "just four guys in your life", how many other guys "touched you" like those two brothers that you didn't "date" ? embarassed
Re: My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers by OfficialP: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2023
Another fiction.

Girl, you are loose. period. Experimenting with 2 boys abi na 3 sef, not even 1 of the boys.
Re: My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers by Starz825(m): 9:47am On Apr 22, 2023
elbukaze:
From your story, you were disvirgined 25 years ago by your boyfriend, and you watches blue film with Greg brothers and allow them to play with your vagina, though u can't remember if you have penetrative sex with them 20 years ago, that means as of when you watched the blue film with them, you have been enjoying sex for the past 5 years, so how can you say it was a child play
20 yrs ago was when the shit happened..and she was probably in js1 according to her...

then some 25 yrs ago she had her first penetrative sex.....
therefore, she had her first sex when she was in SS3..... or immediately after sec sch
Re: My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers by Zonefree(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2023
The girl had her first penetrative sex 25 years ago while her parents celebrated 30 years wedding anniversary recently shocked

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers by Vyzz: 11:16am On Apr 22, 2023
I am Greg
Re: My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers by oz4real83(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2023
Zonefree:
The girl had her first penetrative sex 25 years ago while her parents celebrated 30 years wedding anniversary recently shocked
the girl is confused, she said she doesn't know if they had sex or not, but they played with her privates and kissed her" shocked. Then 5 years after that she had the sex that she remembers cheesy grin. Maybe the brothers sex with her were not satisfactory enough to be called sex, that is why she doesn't remember cheesy

(1) (Reply)

*a Woman Goes To Prison To Visit Her Husband Who Has Just Been Sentenced To Fort / Is It True Naija Men Eventually ONLY Marry Nigerians / I Love Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.