Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

How To Break Silence In A Relationship: With 12 Simple Steps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Break Silence In A Relationship: With 12 Simple Steps (256 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / 12 Simple Tips On How To Make A Woman Happy / Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Break Silence In A Relationship: With 12 Simple Steps by Viztadaily12(m): 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
The first sentence of this article is a question; but it is a question that I have often times asked my self. It often times becomes difficult to break silence in a relationship if you are not aware of the effects of silence on your spouse or lover.

Perhaps, you have already experienced the devastating effects of staying silent in your relationship. I am going to suggest some simple steps you can take today to not just break silence in your marriage, but also maintain good communication with your husband, wife or lover.

It is true that when couples stay silent in their marriage, the marriage suffers silently too. This is partly because staying silent during arguments has been considered one of the signs of an unhappy marriage

The first sentence of this article is a question; but it is a question that I have often times asked my self.

In this article, I will address the question: What is your relationship with God?

I have often asked myself this question. The reason why is because there are many things that seem to go wrong in our relationships with God and other people. These problems can be caused by anything from lack of spiritual maturity to bad habits or even just plain sinfulness.

But what if there was something more going on than just your own shortcomings? What if there was something at play that could explain all these things happening around us every day? This could be called a relationship with God (or whatever else you want).

It often times becomes difficult to break silence in a relationship if you are not aware of the effects of silence on your spouse or lover.

It often times becomes difficult to break silence in a relationship if you are not aware of the effects of silence on your spouse or lover.

Silence can be interpreted as a sign of lack of trust, which is one aspect where it has its own set of negative effects on the relationship. If you want your love life to flourish, then there should be no fear in speaking up!

Perhaps, you have already experienced the devastating effects of staying silent in your relationship.

Perhaps, you have already experienced the devastating effects of staying silent in your relationship. The silence that ensues when a couple fights can be deafening and stifling. It may not seem like much at first, but after a while it becomes very evident that something is wrong between the two of you. The problem is not just one person's fault; it is usually both people' faults!

When couples fight they tend to get defensive rather than acknowledge their feelings or needs; they do this out of fear of being judged or rejected by their partner if they take responsibility for what's going on (or even admit there's an issue). This creates an imbalance in power within relationships which makes them more likely to break down over timeā€”and when this happens then we often find ourselves living with low self esteem because we feel ashamed about our past failures as well as current ones!

I am going to suggest some simple steps you can take today to not just break silence in your relationship, but also maintain good communication with your husband, wife or lover.

I am going to suggest some simple steps you can take today to not just break silence in your relationship, but also maintain good communication with your husband, wife or lover.

Listen - There is nothing more important than listening. You should learn how to pay attention and really hear what the other person is saying. If they say something that strikes a chord with you then write it down so that when they bring up this topic again later on in the day or week, you'll have an easy reference point for what they're talking about.

Ask questions - When someone is talking about something personal (especially if they're talking about their past) asking specific questions helps them feel heard without making them feel like there's anything wrong with them being open and honest about whatever it is that's bothering them.

Be honest - Honesty will go far in any relationship whether it be romantic or otherwise; after all honesty comes first before anything else!

Be patient - This seems like an obvious one but sometimes people need time before opening up especially if there has been hurt feelings resulting from previous failed attempts at communicating openly which leads us into our next point:

Be understanding/sympathetic - Understanding does not mean agreeing with everything said by another person; rather it means understanding where another person comes from based upon experience thus allowing room for growth despite past mistakes made which may seem insignificant now due diligence should be taken towards ensuring future success rather than repeating old patterns over again.

It is true that when couples stay silent in their marriage, the marriage suffers silently too.

It is true that when couples stay silent in their marriage, the marriage suffers silently too. The couple may not talk about their problems and issues with each other, but they also don't resolve these problems and issues either. The silence leads to more pain for both of them as time passes by.

Silence is not a good thing because it can lead to divorce if your partner has been unhappy with you for a long time without talking about it openly with you or even worse if he/she decides to leave due to lack of communication between both parties!

This is partly because staying silent during arguments has been considered one of the signs of an unhappy marriage.

It's not just the action itself that's problematic, but also the lack of communication. When you're in an argument with your partner and you don't say anything back to them, it can feel like they're not talking to you at all. This is partly because staying silent during arguments has been considered one of the signs of an unhappy marriage.

In addition to this silence being a signifier for an unhappy relationship, it can lead to serious problems in the future if left unchecked:

It creates distance between couples and makes their conversations seem less intimate than they would have otherwise been;

If both people are feeling hurt or upset by each other's actions at any given time (e.g., yelling), they may end up staying quiet out of fear that talking about what happened will make things worse;

But even though there seems like there should be more ways for couples who want different things from each other than just "marry me!" (or whatever), many people still choose partners based on physical attractiveness alone--and those who do tend toward having similar interests as well!

For what reason would we say we are together? Is there any point?

Thanks for perusing! Come join my email list here in the event that you'd like a customary portion of functional brain research for day-to-day existence.
Click the link below to read more
https:///2p8nvcwe
And visit our blog
https://www.viztadaily.com

(1) (Reply)

What Book Has Helped You Grow Most As A Person? / I Frown Against Pre Marital Sex / Need A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.