Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

I Frown Against Pre Marital Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Frown Against Pre Marital Sex (256 Views)

I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out / My Fiance Broke Up With Me Because I Refuse To Have Pre-marital Sex With Him!!! / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Frown Against Pre Marital Sex by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
I frown against premarital sex so badly because the women this men made single mothers

They refuse to marry them

They are busy searching for a woman without having a child

And Izzy ogbede is shouting give out your Toto to a gender that don't want to settle but mess up

1 Share

Re: I Frown Against Pre Marital Sex by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
If a woman want to be stingy with her Toto

Let her be

She knows that if she is to free and loose about it she may like become a single mother especially when she hasn't met the one

Allow women choose to prefer abstinence than randomly sleeping with different men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Frown Against Pre Marital Sex by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
I can't even imagine how a woman sleep at night knowing her body count is more than 10

No judgement but how do you do it

Knowing you have share your bodies with over 10 men and they never settle with you

Not all women want to have sex randomly and call it fun
Re: I Frown Against Pre Marital Sex by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
Some women choose to be safe and secure and if that means keeping their selves

It's their choice

Simple and short
Re: I Frown Against Pre Marital Sex by charlesdinho7(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
as for me, i frown against same sex marriage. that good for nothing son of a gay called umbrateeth004 will not be happy with this. the nairaland cheap homo with flat yanse like paper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Frown Against Pre Marital Sex by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
Deep

charlesdinho7:
as for me, i frown against same sex marriage. that good for nothing son of a gay called umbrateeth004 will not be happy with this. the nairaland cheap homo with flat yanse like paper
Re: I Frown Against Pre Marital Sex by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
It's extremely irritating when guys base relationship on sex

Like for real

And that's why I will never see a guy seriously if he brings up the pre marital sex thing

So you want only my body right

Nothing else and then you leave

Imagine the trauma to deal with that

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Wrong In Admitting The Fact / Too Too Soon / Common Gaslighting Phrases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.