Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? (1195 Views)

Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by QUESTIONSsARENA(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
I do this.
She does too.
We are crazy about one another.

What about you?
Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by 14july: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Wtf!!
Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by QUESTIONSsARENA(m): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
14july:
Wtf!!
lol
Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by Tzar91: 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
70 years OLD MAN
Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by QUESTIONSsARENA(m): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Tzar91:
70 years OLD MAN
share your experience.
Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by Softmirror: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
QUESTIONSsARENA:
I do this.
She does too.
We are crazy about one another.

What about you?

NOT UNTIL BOTH ARE INTO RIMMING.
Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by Kobicove(m): 12:49am On Nov 12, 2022
No way!
Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by Kobicove(m): 12:50am On Nov 12, 2022
Tzar91:
70 years OLD MAN

They have left him behind grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by NotBeenPaid: 1:37am On Nov 12, 2022

Your Wi-Fi must love blumkin.

Gross!

Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by QUESTIONSsARENA(m): 6:35am On Nov 12, 2022
Softmirror:

NOT UNTIL BOTH ARE INTO RIMMING.
u are bad to know about rimming.
Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by QUESTIONSsARENA(m): 6:35am On Nov 12, 2022
Kobicove:

They have left him behind grin
no dey pretend na
Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by QUESTIONSsARENA(m): 6:36am On Nov 12, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Your Wi-Fi must love blumkin.

Gross!

b explicit. I gat ya bak
Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:36am On Nov 12, 2022
Yes
Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by QUESTIONSsARENA(m): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Yes
U legit
Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by famouscargo4u: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2022
If you can't do this with your partner, you've not met your real partner.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by Albertone(m): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2022
famouscargo4u:

Because I've met my real partner, I should now be enduring awful stench?

4 Likes

Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by QUESTIONSsARENA(m): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
famouscargo4u:
u sabi as E dey go.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by QUESTIONSsARENA(m): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
Albertone:

Because I've met my real partner, I should now be enduring awful stench?
lol, your endurance level is low.

Crazy shiit we do wen we love truely
Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by redbull5: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
I even go as far as washing her bum-bum when she finishes pooing. We are that close.
Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by 7buckz(m): 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
Yeah sure with a blunt in my hand
Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by QUESTIONSsARENA(m): 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
redbull5:
I even go as far as washing her bum-bum when she finishes pooing. We are that close.
correct nigga. Do she reciprocate the gesture?

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by QUESTIONSsARENA(m): 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
7buckz:
Yeah sure with a blunt in my hand
man wey sabi
Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by Nostring: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
famouscargo4u:
u dey craze... Carry ur smelly poo Comot my life if that's the case undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by Tezzi(m): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by Tezzi(m): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
grin grin cheesy
Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by redbull5: 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
QUESTIONSsARENA:
correct nigga. Do she reciprocate the gesture?
Very well, we even shave each other when we are going bushy. we are more like best friends.
Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by palsenator(m): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
No biggie about that....
Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by QUESTIONSsARENA(m): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
redbull5:
Very well, we even shave each other when we are going bushy. we are more like best friends.
Many wil exit dz world without enjoying what true loving is all about. Enjoy man. I gbadun ur relatnshp vibes.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? by QUESTIONSsARENA(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
palsenator:
No biggie about that....
Correct comrade, daz how we roll.

(1) (Reply)

What's Happening To Mention Button / How To Convert A Lesbian / Is This A Sign A Woman Is Interested In A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.