Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

My Parents Wants Me To Get Married Before I Get Too Old - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Parents Wants Me To Get Married Before I Get Too Old (1310 Views)

Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard / Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parents Wants Me To Get Married Before I Get Too Old by Karen2024(f): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
My parents have been disturbing me to get married before i get old. However, that's not my plan. I prefer to finish my undergraduate and master's degree before i consider settling with a man. I don't know why they are rushing me.
Re: My Parents Wants Me To Get Married Before I Get Too Old by VictorDivine: 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
Until you hit 35 before your brain will reset.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Wants Me To Get Married Before I Get Too Old by doggedfighter(f): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
It's your life and you determine the quality and kind of life you want.

Don't abandon what will make you happy to pursue what will make others happy.

First to marry doesn't guarantee happiness.

Pursue your goals and then your career while at it a good man can still find you.
If you really desire marriage.

Who said you can't have it all ?

No pressure !!!!

1 Like

Re: My Parents Wants Me To Get Married Before I Get Too Old by doggedfighter(f): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
VictorDivine:
Until you hit 35 before your brain will reset.

What happened to 35 year olds in your life?

See the kind of pressure and ridicule you guys subject people to.

Or they're all married ?

Funny enough some 35 year old singles are living better and quality lives than you that's 22 year old and married with 4 kids.

Life is not a competition.

Allow people chart the best course for themselves whether female or male.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Wants Me To Get Married Before I Get Too Old by sanya4good(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Karen2024:
My parents have been disturbing me to get married before i get old. However, that's not my plan. I prefer to finish my undergraduate and master's degree before i consider settling with a man. I don't know why they are rushing me.

How old are you for us to know how we will advise you.
Re: My Parents Wants Me To Get Married Before I Get Too Old by Medianna(f): 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Only ungraduate and masters? Add phD to it na.
I wonder how marriage will stop you from achieving those!

If you have another reason just state it out and stop using masters as an excuse.

6 Likes

Re: My Parents Wants Me To Get Married Before I Get Too Old by sixtus3606(m): 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
doggedfighter:
It's your life and you determine the quality and kind of life you want.

Don't abandon what will make you happy to pursue what will make others happy.

First to marry doesn't guarantee happiness.

Pursue your goals and then your career while at it a good man can still find you.
If you really desire marriage.

Who said you can't have it all ?

No pressure !!!!

Karen2024…please can I introduce myself? I am willing to let you know all about me. From there, we can make a decision.

I am also in search of a lifetime partner.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: My Parents Wants Me To Get Married Before I Get Too Old by doggedfighter(f): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
sixtus3606:

Karen2024…please can I introduce myself? I am willing to let you know all about me. From there, we can make a decision.

I am also in search of a lifetime partner.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Why mention me ?

1 Like

Re: My Parents Wants Me To Get Married Before I Get Too Old by Olowoshako(m): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
Waiting ur p.man see y sitting if u climb 5 story building u no go see an. My dear think well about waiting
dey say.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Wants Me To Get Married Before I Get Too Old by sixtus3606(m): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
doggedfighter:

Why mention me ?

Sorry. It was a mistake.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw / My Ex Owes Me / He's Half Igbo And Half Spanish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.