Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw (1306 Views)

Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments / First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Bvlgari: 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
German-based lady laments after she refused to go to Nigeria to take care of her ill mother-inlaw

Listen to her reasons. Does it make sense?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aHwcQVQnNc

Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by incandescentena: 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
grin African way
Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by budaatum: 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
Bvlgari:
German-based lady laments after she refused to go to Nigeria to take care of her ill mother-inlaw

Why doesn't he go and care for his own mother if he cares so much about his mother?

Did her husband marry slave to care for his mother?

Rubbish man wants to drag down his wife, is what I think!

Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Romanoff(f): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
He has two sisters back in Nigeria, why can't they take care of their mother?

Since he loves his mum so much, why can't he leave everything he's doing in Germany to go care for his mother?

If his MIL was sick, can his wife ask him to take care of her mother?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Kobicove(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
How is this my business? undecided
Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Bvlgari: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobicove:
How is this my business? undecided

Who be this? cheesy Why u nor just waka pass
Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Kobicove(m): 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bvlgari:

Who be this? cheesy Why u nor just waka pass

Why did you quote me?

Why you sef no just waka pass? undecided
Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Bvlgari: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobicove:

Why did you quote me?

Why you sef no just waka pass? undecided

Lol but na me post the post na...then u come say how is this your business like say them force u to reply lmao

Well...Have a lovely day ahead

Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Qatar2022: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
budaatum:

Why doesn't he go and care for his own mother if he cares so much about his mother?

Did her husband marry slave to care for his mother?

Rubbish man wants to drag down his wife, is what I think!
Stupid Nigeria judging from one sided story
Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by budaatum: 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Qatar2022:

Stupid Nigeria judging from one sided story

See how I threw him in jail too?

Perhaps, don't mistake an opinion for judgement.

Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Kobojunkie: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bvlgari:
So, the woman na caregiver, abi wetin? Is he hiring his wife to be caregiver to his mother or what? undecided

Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Qatar2022: 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
budaatum:

See how I threw him in jail too?

Perhaps, don't mistake an opinion for judgement.
Whatever don't judge case like that
Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by budaatum: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Qatar2022:

Whatever don't judge case like that

Love your self importance at telling what not to do.

Did you not judge when you called me stupid?

Sue me!
Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Senkasa(m): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Divorce awaits the so called wife who would try such nonsense with me. I don't joke with my mum! Nonsense.
Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Kobojunkie: 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Senkasa:
Divorce awaits the so called wife who would try such nonsense with me. I don't joke with my mum! Nonsense.
You don't joke with your mom so you send someone else to take care of her? undecided

Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Senkasa(m): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You don't joke with your mom so you send someone else to take care of her? undecided

Yes. At least for a certain period of time. Isn't a wife supposed to be submissive to her husband in the first place? Or is it because she's in a foreign land.

Can she try that nonsense in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Kobojunkie: 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Senkasa:
■ Yes. At least for a certain period of time. Isn't a wife supposed to be submissive to her husband in the first place? Or is it because she's in a foreign land.
■ Can she try that nonsense in Nigeria? undecided
1. So, because a wife says she is submissive, she becomes nothing but a servant the man can use as he pleases? undecided

2. So, you admit that it is only in Nigeria that men are able to in fact treat a wife as a servant. They do not have that freedom outside of the shores of Nigeria. Meaning the woman is recognized as an equal member of the marriage outside of Nigeria? undecided

Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Senkasa(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So, because a wife says she is submissive, she becomes nothing but a servant the man can use as he pleases? undecided

2. So, you admit that it is only in Nigeria that men are able to in fact treat a wife as a servant. They do not have that freedom outside of the shores of Nigeria. Meaning the woman is recognized as an equal member of the marriage outside of Nigeria? undecided

1. Submissive is different from being a slave.

2. No. You women pretend a lot. She knows she can't try such in Nigeria without going back to her father's house. But she choose to do otherwise cos she knows the law is there for her.

Btw, I'd stop providing if I were to be her husband, till she obeys my instruction. sad
Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Senkasa:
2. No. You women pretend a lot. She knows she can't try such in Nigeria without going back to her father's house. But she choose to do otherwise cos she knows the law is there for her.
3. Btw, I'd stop providing if I were to be her husband, till she obeys my instruction. sad
1. Your own words betray you there. According to you, it is the wife's place to do as commanded by her husband meaning the wife is a slave to her husband. undecided

2. So you also admit that this slave status women hold in marriage, you are only able to fully implement while confined within the shores of Nigeria. Outside of Nigeria, your hands are tied as your women are instead considered your equals. undecided

3. You would stop providing, till she obeys your commands. Kind of like the way masters starve their slaves until they learn to obey their every whim? undecided

Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by LINSAR: 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Senkasa:

Btw, I'd stop providing if I were to be her husband, till she obeys my instruction. sad

This boy no fit pass 16 years old. When you become a man and marry, come back here to discuss.

Now overseas, most of the times, home bills are shared.
In a family of say 4(2 grown children), do you know how much you'll be paying per month?
By the time you're paying like €12,000 or more per month, body go tell you.

Who your provision epp. Your wife fit even dey earn pass you.

Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by LINSAR: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Your own words betray you there. According to you, it is the wife's place to do as commanded by her husband meaning the wife is a slave to her husband. undecided

2. So you also admit that this slave status women hold in marriage, you are only able to fully implement while confined within the shores of Nigeria. Outside of Nigeria, your hands are tied as your women are instead considered your equals. undecided

3. You would stop providing, till she obeys your commands. Kind of like the way masters starve their slaves until they learn to obey their every whim? undecided

He doesn't know that there are women who earn higher than their men.
It's only a stay at home mom he can try that with.

Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Senkasa(m): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:

So why would she refuse to go visit my mum, since she would do it if we were to be in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Senkasa(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
LINSAR:

This boy no fit pass 16 years old. When you become a man and marry, come back here to discuss.

Now overseas, most of the times, home bills are shared.
In a family of say 4(2 grown children), do you know how much you'll be paying per month?
By the time you're paying like €12,000 or more per month, body go tell you.

Who your provision epp. Your wife fit even dey earn pass you.

I can allow my wife earn more than me in Nigeria, but not in Europe. Never!

I know what to do if I see she has the potential to earn higher in future.
Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Kobojunkie: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Senkasa:
■So why would she refuse to go visit my mum, since she would do it if we were to be in Nigeria? undecided
Probably the same reason why you who claim you don't joke with your mother wouldn't as well. undecided

Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Senkasa(m): 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Probably the same reason why you who claim you don't joke with your mother wouldn't as well. undecided

I love my mum so much. Can't trade anything for her.. so my wife must follow suit. sad undecided
Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Senkasa:
■ I love my mum so much. Can't trade anything for her.. so my wife must follow suit. sad undecided
Ok then undecided
Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Senkasa(m): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Ok then undecided

But how come you're on every thread on this forum? undecided
Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Senkasa:
■ But how come you're on every thread on this forum? undecided
1. Because I can? undecided

Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Senkasa(m): 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Because I can? undecided

Ok. But I mean at every given point in time. Even now you're still online. How do you manage to keep up with offline activities? undecided
Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Senkasa:
■ Ok. But I mean at every given point in time. Even now you're still online. How do you manage to keep up with offline activities? undecided
1. I am not old nor incapacitated. undecided
Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Jayrockk: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Senkasa(m): 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I am not old nor incapacitated. undecided

So you mean to say that you can keep up with the stress that comes with it, right? Humm.. that's really weird

Jist A Gal / The Most Random/Unwanted Person That's Ever Asked You Out? / Hw Do U Know If A Girl Loves :