Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape (85298 Views)

MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun / I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape / Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Slimkween: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ahhhhhhhh
So unku Diri left also those fine fine Bayelsa babes, the likes of Nengi dem���
It is well, what do I know ���
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Racoon(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
shocked
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by OBALOLA55(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
WHERE IS THE SEX TAPE undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
Even Governor dey do that thing?

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Adenugay(m): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ha

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by backtovillage: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
Shey you dey whine me ni wee
Shey you dey whine me

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Letustravel: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
This very dirty to say the lest
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by deavicky(m): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
alsudan:
No be only Dione Diri!

One small boy don run Mama romance scam

That mama de athletic pass most young girls damn.

See as Mama raise leg. grin

u see the video?

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
Letustravel:
Honestly
I wouldn't rush to believe the woman.
Women are treacherous in nature.

10 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by asanausana91: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
Where is the video

3 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
One boy don run this one street, she come dey call Duoye Diri wey no sabi wetin dey.

6 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Corto: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
dre11:
Top South African Lawmaker, Zanele Sifuba Accuses Nigerian Governor, Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape, Describes Him As Her Lover

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/11/top-south-african-lawmaker-zanele-sifuba-accuses-nigerian-governor-douye-diri-leaking

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7424319/nigerian-accused-releasing-sextape-zanele

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Mercury12(m): 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
Wahala o lol.
U no wan mention your suger boy grin
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Georgejeez: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
One alaye don use Gov Diri picture take run mama street, as she no gree chest billing , na once alaye splash her nudes , lol.

I no fit believe say Governor Diri go leave all the sweet okpekes when full Nigeria go de package expired Newspaper matter .

13 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
beautyhd:
To gain what?
Honestly
You are wise

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin

Omo! I just can't stop laughing at this abeg.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by fergie001: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
tishbite41:
Diri prick no fit dey like that
Na young guy be that
Obviously and Diri sef get two wives so....
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by brandsoncharlie: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
bennybuhari:
Diri is a pastor. He can't do anything like that
I know his son very well my course mate in school back then his son is studying for masters in the UK.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by limitless777(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
tishbite41:
Diri prick no fit dey like that
Na young guy be that

Link to the clip please.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by brandsoncharlie: 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
RockHard:
E be like say na yahoo boy impersonate the governor. Na why she spread towtow for the g-boy, thinking he's a 'Governor of Bayelsa state'.
Dey run the woman street. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by ruggedtimi(m): 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
E don be
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by limitless777(m): 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
I doubt this story not that any Nigerian politician is trustworthy but a lot isn't adding up but if it's true then it will be worse than a shame.
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by iezeiyida(m): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
I wonder why some people will be having sex and videoing it sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Helpout12345: 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
When I say even stupid people grow old, this is a typical example.

Why is an old woman recording sex tape?

14 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Mercury12(m): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Dreambeat:
This one loud o if na true
if you believe this then you don't know women grin
Most likely not true.
The governor Diri might be one of them eating from her plate of food but might not be the one to post the plate cheesy on social media.
There must be one of other sugar boy somewhere lol.
Sugar boys are the ones desperate for money from women like her.... #facts
cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by ruggedtimi(m): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Stewardship:
No... You've got to be kidding me. My state governor??
dem use him picture run scam
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by ariesbull: 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
Letustravel:
say the least.... Biko

English RIP
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Pwettylinda(f): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
Omo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court / The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.