Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape (85302 Views)

MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun / I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape / Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by MarxisGLABACK: 3:43am On Nov 12, 2022
YAHOO BOY DON RUN THIS WOMAN INT'L STREET, BUT WHOEVER DID THIS IS THE DEVIL HIMSELF. DRAGGING THE GOVERNOR INTO THIS MATTER IS ANOTHER CASE OF CHARACTER DEFAMATION , HE HAS NOTHING 2 DO WITH SUCH CHIKEN CHANGE.
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Ambber(f): 3:46am On Nov 12, 2022
Isn’t Diri a married man?
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by vickydevoka(m): 3:53am On Nov 12, 2022
rayvelez:
Gov Diri deh do old pussy
Pussy no get old or young o. Na amount of knacks n price size way enter matter

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by vickydevoka(m): 3:54am On Nov 12, 2022
alsudan:
No be only Duoye Diri!

One small boy don run Mama romance scam

That mama de athletic pass most young girls damn.

See as Mama raise leg. grin

Na romance scam
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by vickydevoka(m): 3:56am On Nov 12, 2022
Ajay7411:
Nigeria which way? If this is true, then we're finished sad

The people who came together and formed Nigeria should be restless in their graves for the abomination they made
So if I use your face blackmail person na me do am. Use your brain. She was asked to pay certain amount of money ( diri de look for money?)

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by sageb: 3:59am On Nov 12, 2022
dre11:
Top South African Lawmaker, Zanele Sifuba Accuses Nigerian Governor, Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape, Describes Him As Her Lover

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/11/top-south-african-lawmaker-zanele-sifuba-accuses-nigerian-governor-douye-diri-leaking

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7424319/nigerian-accused-releasing-sextape-zanele

scammers have used his pictures to scam this woman.
Nothing Ebiowei no go hear for South Africa.
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by OyinO: 4:14am On Nov 12, 2022
[quote author=bennybuhari post=118316923]Diri is a pastor. He can't do anything like that[/quoyte]
That means he can do it. Pastors are known and confirmed to do worse things.
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:27am On Nov 12, 2022
So the man Daddy GO said will become Governor is involved in adultery and leaking of sex tape. shocked
Except yahoo boys use his photo as front in online dating
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Bigchristo: 4:29am On Nov 12, 2022
dre11:
Top South African Lawmaker, Zanele Sifuba Accuses Nigerian Governor, Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape, Describes Him As Her Lover

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/11/top-south-african-lawmaker-zanele-sifuba-accuses-nigerian-governor-douye-diri-leaking

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7424319/nigerian-accused-releasing-sextape-zanele
She is just shamelessly covering up her useless attitude of sending Nude to people, the video I watched it was one young Nigeria boy masturbating with her on sex chat, see mama with white hair in her pussy raising her grin grin
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by VIKTO83(m): 4:42am On Nov 12, 2022
This woman is d conduit used by Duoye Diri to ship out Bayelsan's money to South Africa.
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by KingOKON: 4:45am On Nov 12, 2022
Heathrow44:

Diri should as a matter of urgency resign, if we re in Europe, dats what a politican does, otherwise he risks a humiliating impeachment by d state national assembly,The police should immediately arrest him, and let d law take its course

People like you are the type Yahoo boys will SCAM you using your mother's picture
You aren't smart
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by hammerT: 5:00am On Nov 12, 2022
THAT IS HOW A CHILD-MINDER LEFT A CHILD IN HER CARE TO DROWN AND NIGERIANS WERE BLAMING CHIOMA AND DEMANDING HER RELEASE.

Y , AM I NOT SURPRISE,IT IS ANOTHER ONE OF OUR SELFISH FELLOW NIGERIANS THAT HAVE SHAMELESSLY RELEASED THE COMPROMISING CLIP OF A SOUTH AFRICAN LAW MAKER.

THIS IS VERY UNFAIR TO THE SOUTH AFRICAN LAW MAKER AND TO FELLOW NIGERIANS LIVING IN SOUTH AFRICA THAT ARE ALREADY FACING XENOPHOBIA ON A DAILY, THAT IS COSTING THEIR LIVES.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by tishbite41(m): 5:18am On Nov 12, 2022
limitless777:

Most Seniorest Man.
Lol
Check the first thread, the Twitter link dey there
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by tishbite41(m): 5:19am On Nov 12, 2022
fergie001:
I don't think Diri did it Sha. That hand dey too vigorous for a man his age.... grin
It is obviously not him
The woman mumu sha
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Mrkindness: 5:36am On Nov 12, 2022
The governor should come and clear his name, i hate rubbish and ingredients.
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 12, 2022
She has obviously been scammed bodily using technology... that's why it is advisable to tell people to raise their hand or touch their nose during a video chat, because if someone hack Oga Diri phone and do a video grab record , you would assume it was him talking or chatting you up. I think I saw that hack using WhatsApp somewhere.
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by UselessBuharist: 5:44am On Nov 12, 2022
That Facebook account is fake, it was created few days ago
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by mu2sa2: 5:45am On Nov 12, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Wonders shall never end grin
And the end shall never wonder!
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Skty: 5:48am On Nov 12, 2022
Shetemi12:
Friendly reminder

That's why they caught ur druggie...go take some cocaine..and leave us alone

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Olatara(f): 5:55am On Nov 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly
I wouldn't rush to believe the woman.
Women are treacherous in nature.
Which woman offend you? You're one of the well behaved people here. I silently go through most of the things you posted and I noticed you're okay but recently you have been saying mean things about women and having this 'redpiller' trait.

So, I will ask you again. Who offend you?

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by ponishah: 6:01am On Nov 12, 2022
alsudan:
No be only Duoye Diri!

One small boy don run Mama romance scam

That mama de athletic pass most young girls damn.

See as Mama raise leg. grin

Did you run the scam?
You just say things out of serious ignorance - to you everything na joke, thats why your life na fulltime joke.
Stupid creature
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Osariemen12: 6:02am On Nov 12, 2022
Lies! One romance scammer from Ogun State is behind this, not Diri.
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by ponishah: 6:09am On Nov 12, 2022
Ajay7411:
Nigeria which way? If this is true, then we're finished sad

The people who came together and formed Nigeria should be restless in their graves for the abomination they made
Those who formed Nigeria are far better that you and your likes.
Illiterate, go and read history of how many countries were formed and stop spreading your weakness online.
Is your family exemplary?
Is your TOWN exemplary?
Is your state exemplary?
Is your tribe exemplary?

What is good about you? - absolutely nothing

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by kingthreat(m): 6:14am On Nov 12, 2022
Ololademrmoney2:
Where is the leak tape and why record themselves in the first instance?

It was a video call. Guy was recording the screen, while they were masturbating themselves online.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by kingthreat(m): 6:14am On Nov 12, 2022
ponishah:

Those who formed Nigeria are far better that you and your likes.
Illiterate, go and read history of how many countries were formed and stop spreading your weakness online.
Is your family exemplary?
Is your TOWN exemplary?
Is your state exemplary?
Is your tribe exemplary?

What is good about you? - absolutely nothing

Thanks for responding to the unpatriotic scum
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 12, 2022
The problem with telling Nigerians the truth, is that they don't believe it. But tell them lies they will accept it whole heartedly
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Hassanmaye(m): 6:24am On Nov 12, 2022
Ajay7411:
They say one can't shame the shameless, sadly I feel ashamed of this country embarassed
grin grin grin
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by ruggedtimi(m): 6:24am On Nov 12, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Na pictures knack the woman kpekus?

Are you saying this woman no Sabi who knack again?

But this story shaa
it was a video call...only the guy d*ck show
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by kristonium(m): 6:27am On Nov 12, 2022
dre11:

Sahara Reporter no try!

The fb account quoted was a fake account of Zanele Sifuba!

This is a slap on journalism!

You guys could do better naun!
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Dchampion65: 6:27am On Nov 12, 2022
bennybuhari:
Diri is a pastor. He can't do anything like that

But can have a concubine and indulge in sexual immorality as Pastor. I heard you.
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Freshgrace4life(f): 6:45am On Nov 12, 2022
They just want to use it to extort money from her , God will help her in this trying times ..

Tiwa Salvage don kukuma move on , she don still take am sing song .

Make I no lie o , she fresh pass some of these slay queens , even at her age , is good for someone to preserve one's body , you will see some teenagers , their skins are looking like what I don't know..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court / The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire / Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.