Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,218 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape (85290 Views)

MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun / I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape / Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by pquaver(m): 9:29am On Nov 12, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Sorry the video is rated 18.

James brown is rated what 13?
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Munzy14(m): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2022
alsudan:
No be only Duoye Diri!

One small boy don run Mama romance scam

That mama de athletic pass most young girls damn.

See as Mama raise leg. grin

Lmao..54 is not that old though..

Who Will believe such a high placed lady will be doing 18+ on Camera.. cheesy

Well i will believe, after all Jeff bezoz was caught doing same to his girl friend.

If you open some people's cell phone, you go shock grin.

Like Tiwa savage will say, I can't be blackmailed for doing a natural thing..(sex).

It is no big deal..Nature must feel the vacuum.

Sex is important in a union..But some people will say otherwise, yet self service or do camera 18+ with working boys. cheesy
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by peterdrock001(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2022
It can't be true. She must have fallen for a scammer posing as the governor of Nigeria's Bayelsa state
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by AfonjaPriest: 9:45am On Nov 12, 2022
bennybuhari:
Diri is a pastor. He can't do anything like that
Diri is a pusstor; he can do something more than that.
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by drimzsmoke(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2022
alsudan:

You be weyrey cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You want to compare years of field experience abi

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by dominique(f): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2022
clockwisereport:

Dominique, this scammer is back

Thanks, next time you quote him pls edit out the YouTube link and account number before submitting so the bots don't block your post

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by FireUpNow(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2022
pquaver:

Make we see na.. I no dey believe wetin I no see
Hahahaha me I nor want see wetin fit make small pikin like me to blind ooo. Na to tell the OP to show the old Southern African squeeze and almost expired kpekus
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Mrklemo(m): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2022
Tah... I no fit watch this type nonsense.
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Glycosunde: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

May God Bless You.
Abi Ijaw Ladies with big waist don finish?

From all indications it is so glaring that it can't never be the governor because he too stand to lose even more if he is the one. South Africans shouldn't in this guise attack Nigerians in their country. If they can't reason properly that what will a sitting governor gain in blackmailing their senator then something is wrong somewhere. There is no amount of money that will make Governor Diri to blackmail her let alone Governor Diri will be obviously richer than her
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by ComeToJesus: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2022
Old woman wey no get sense.

Intimate moments need not be recorded. To what end?

Anything recorded will be seen by another eyes. Stop being foolish.
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Albertgr8: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2022
Useless Nigeria politicians
Imagine going all the way to sa to press breast
So breast don finish for Naija
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Collins9156(m): 11:39am On Nov 12, 2022
I can never be Diri.
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by gaby(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2022
darelar:
read very well now. She said Dori was her lover and the video might be in Diri possession and if it got out, definitely through him and not because he did it himself or will want to extort her. Someone can get access to Governor Diri achieve and try to extort the woman.

Critical thinking goes way more beyond "reading very well".

You can read from now until the end of life and still be reading in vain as you've exhibited here.

I'm sure you also read and believed El Jubrin is Buhari and vice versa.
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by lookingfly: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
dre11:
Top South African Lawmaker, Zanele Sifuba Accuses Nigerian Governor, Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape, Describes Him As Her Lover

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/11/top-south-african-lawmaker-zanele-sifuba-accuses-nigerian-governor-douye-diri-leaking

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7424319/nigerian-accused-releasing-sextape-zanele
wow.....this what we call international knacking
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by dickt(m): 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
Heathrow44:

Diri should as a matter of urgency resign, if we re in Europe, dats what a politican does, otherwise he risks a humiliating impeachment by d state national assembly,The police should immediately arrest him, and let d law take its course

Your gullibility and foolishness is beyond imagination. Not an insult but a statement of fact
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by FashionCookie(f): 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHERE IS THE SEX TAPE undecided
Lol...agbaya
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
dickt:

Your gullibility and foolishness is beyond imagination. Not an insult but a statement of fact

grin cheesy, u don't av t take life seriously good man
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by FashionCookie(f): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ckonnet:

An average SA brain is just for fun, it cannot carry more the 5 credit load per semester and that is why Nigeria wey you n I know came to their rescue some years back even now, na oyibo dey run that country.
Haaaaaa grin
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Mrfixitt(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
alsudan:
No be only Duoye Diri!

Send me the video please if you have it. I want to watch
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by andyblinks05: 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
She's way too old to be recorded and even let her self to be taped

See the video here

https://youtube.com/shorts/BhRPLc4xIB8?feature=share
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by goodheart01: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
SILVERLINES:

You notice those creamy hairs on that pussy?

Nnaaaa mhen that pussy dey loaded
I was just imagining someone removing those her fine fingers then carry prick jam am

Kai... u have a dirty mind bruh.. Lol

But like seriously there are some old mamas that are good in bed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by BeardedMeat(m): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by BeardedMeat(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
andyblinks05:
She's way too old to be recorded and even let her self to be taped

See the video here

https://youtube.com/shorts/BhRPLc4xIB8?feature=share
Scam. Ewu!
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Sammy5413(m): 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Where's the video of the said leaked sex tape
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by mankan2k7(m): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
alsudan:
No be only Duoye Diri!

Link to the video
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Corporate2020: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ajay7411:
They say one can't shame the shameless, sadly I feel ashamed of this country embarassed

You should be ashamed of the South African Olosho who is sleeping around. Nigerians are doing great by fuccking any available pussy.
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
Corporate2020:

You should be ashamed of the Douth African Olosho who is sleeping around. Nigerians are doing great by fuccking any available pussy.

The woman is a whöre and got what she deserved.
Re: Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
mankan2k7:

Link to the video

Go to Twitter, bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court / The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.