Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,106 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians (87654 Views)

Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba / Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Zulus host FIFA World Cups my guy, a feat your wont achieve in the 500 years wink
Zulus ? Don't be silly

We are talking about how to get the land the Boers took of you back so you stop being slaves to Boers in your own country

Stop being slaves to Indians

Can a Zulu operate a street corner shop?
NO
You like to get high too much
No discipline, No education
Very carnal and hedonistic
No focus

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by FashionCookie(f): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
The guy tries to extort R300 000 from this poor lady and you call that "assuming a criminal in my head" did you go to school?
I just dey shame 4 you...a criminal that's assumed to be a Nigerian?
I can see what your hate is doing to you...continue.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Grandmeister(m): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Oh please, go type my moniker on the search box and type those words and see how many times I've used these words since you go guys need constant drumming that we indeed we do have better "literacy" rates and better "amenities" wink
And yet you can’t hold a candle to us in all human endeavour both intellectually and physically across the globe. From sports to entertainment to science and technology etc. For every single South African that makes a name in these walks of life 10 Nigerians have already done so.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Akharmony: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
It will take a very cleaver guy to have real romance such a woman. .
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Zulus host FIFA World Cups my guy, a feat your wont achieve in the 500 years wink

And they had to fly from Makoko just to watch it live.Unfortunately that World Cup also was added on top of illegal kwerekweres we already had. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
FashionCookie:

I just dey shame 4 you...a criminal that's assumed to be a Nigerian?
I can see what your hate is doing to you...continue.
let's no play dumb here, you and I know this has Nigerian written all over it. Extortion, Scamming etc, that's your M.O

3 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LILTJAY: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
igbo people have done it again. grin grin
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by generalwo(m): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
HenryTimes:
South Africans are very myopic people. instead of blaming the old woman for indulging in a video sex at her age, no wonder the French tried to change their way of reasoning.
.. Don't be a fool... Why blame the woman and leave the he goat that shared the video..... Is it a crime to do a video with someone you call a lover? Isn't this even more reasons to hate Nigerians and never trust them??

Instead of you to feel sorry for the shameful act of Nigerians abroad, you're hear blaming the woman.... Make ogun explode inside your esophagus
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by DaddyGoo: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
HenryTimes:
South Africans are very myopic people. instead of blaming the old woman for indulging in a video sex at her age, no wonder the French Dutch and British tried to change their way of reasoning.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by CheapHomes1: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
The guy tries to extort R300 000 from this poor lady and you call that "assuming a criminal in my head" did you go to school?

is it like your xenophobia doesnt allow you guys to engage in proper critical thinking?

the person your slutty lawmaker accused is Duoye Diri, the governor of a state in NIgeria. His 2023 budget for his state is N385billion the equivalent of R12billion. why will a man who controls R12billion want to extort a woman of R300,000?

your lawmaker accused a "young nigerian" of leaking her sex video as seen in the screenshot below. Duoye Diri her accused is 63years old. when did a 63year old man become a "young nigerian"?

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Rather strive to create conducive learning environment, so your brightest minds don't leave but plough back to Nigeria. I'm not impresssed by having a doctor in the US while my country's health system is in shambles.
I am not trying to impress you or deny our problems
We need help and support not hatred
If there are criminal Nigerians in South Africa deal with them
Stop the lazy hatred and stereotyping

During apartheid era school children and workers In Nigeria were levied every month to support ANC and we never mocked you, But you are a hateful toxic lot. To listen to you one would think it is only Nigerians you have a problem with but you have a problem with Zimbabweans and all other blacks because they hold a mirror to you and it is ugly what you see

THey are able to come to SA to do what you are too dull and too lazy to do
All Nigerians are not criminal . Make those that commit crimes face the law and stop being a hater

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by generalwo(m): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
While it is wrong for the woman to even show her unclothedness on video call.... It's important to note that some Nigerians are shameless.... We are no longer doing drugs but now we are exposing nudes? How low can our people sink?? Why expose the nude videos of the woman who trusted you with her everything

This is despicable and must be condemned in the strongest terms... This act alone is enough to begin another round of xenophobic attacks on Nigerians....

Imagine if the tables were turned and a Nigerian law maker has her nudes exposed online by a foreigner... This is bad

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
Grandmeister:

And yet you can’t hold a candle to us in all human endeavour both intellectually and physically across the globe. From sports to entertainment to science and technology etc. For every single South African that makes a name in these walks of life 10 Nigerians have already done so.
oh Goodness! I look at the state of Nigeria and I see no proof of that, the way you hype yourselves, one expects Nigeria to be at the level of the UAE, you aren't, you're all talk, always has been, even Rwanda is catching up and surpassing you

By sports I hope you mean, football because you aren't than South Africans in sports even entertainment

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by CheapHomes1: 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
generalwo:
.. Don't be a fool... Why blame the woman and leave the he goat that shared the video..... Is it a crime to do a video with someone you call a lover? Isn't this even more reasons to hate Nigerians and never trust them??

Instead of you to feel sorry for the shameful act of Nigerians abroad, you're hear blaming the woman.... Make ogun explode inside your esophagus

why should he do that? what is the proof that it is a nigerian? have you ever thought of the possibility that as a typical south african the woman is trying to deflect attention from herself and make it look as if a nigerian is the problem in order to get sympathy? she accused duoye diri a governor in nigeria of trying to extort R300,000 from her, the same man that controls billions in nigeria. she also said a "young nigerian" leaked her video. duoye diri is 63years old. when did a 63year old man become a "young nigerian"?

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
generalwo:
While it is wrong for the woman to even show her unclothedness on video call.... It's important to note that some Nigerians are shameless.... We are no longer doing drugs but now we are exposing nudes? How low can our people sink?? Why expose the nude videos of the woman who trusted you with her everything

This is despicable and must be condemned in the strongest terms... This act alone is enough to begin another round of xenophobic attacks on Nigerians....

Imagine if the tables were turned and a Nigerian law maker has her nudes exposed online by a foreigner... This is bad
What evidence is there that a Nigerian is involved in this? e.g. Do you have a NAME? or identity?
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:
Zulus ? Don't be silly

We are talking about how to get the land the Boers took of you back so you stop being slaves to Boers in your own country

Stop being slaves to Indians

Can a Zulu operate a street corner shop?
NO
You like to get high too much
No discipline, No education
Very carnal and hedonistic
No focus
Bro, don't why you're still qouting me you have nothing to offer, go to sleep

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
oh Goodness! I look at the state of Nigeria and I see no proof of that, the way you hype yourselves, one expects Nigeria to be at the level of the UAE, you aren't, you're all talk, always has been, even Rwanda is catching up and surpassing you

By sports I hope you mean, football because you aren't than South Africans in sports even entertainment

This is hateful and unhealthy but i see you need to vent

Besides football what other sport is relevant to black people tell us the sport that South Africans are better than other Africans at?

Entertainment? Are you joking

I do not know the name of ANY South African entertainer . They are not relevant outside South Africa
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by CheapHomes1: 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
In fairness, nobody warms up to Nigerians..... anywhere

who is the owner of Gatwick Airport in the UK?

who are the two africans that own clubs in portugal?

who are the 8 africans that won legislative seats in the just concluded US mid term elections?

who is the deputy secretary general of the UN?

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:
I am not trying to impress you or deny our problems
We need help and support not hatred
If there are criminal Nigerians in South Africa deal with them
Stop the lazy hatred and stereotyping

During apartheid era school children and workers In Nigeria were levied every month to support ANC and we never mocked you, But you are a hateful toxic lot. To listen to you one would think it is only Nigerians you have a problem with but you have a problem with Zimbabweans and all other blacks because they hold a mirror to you and it is ugly what you see

THey are able to come to SA to do what you are too dull and too lazy to do
All Nigerians are not criminal . Make those that commit crimes face the law and stop being a hater

The problem I have with you Africans that don't live in South Africa you think you know what's happens here when you have no clue? And you like to act righteous and grandstand,Do you know what Zimbabweans get up to here in South Africa? Lesotho nationals? Do you know the killing spree of these two nationalities? so please just shut the fvck up because you've never been here, you're only inclined to scream" Xenophobia"

if weren't dull yourselves, Nigeria would be in the level of South Africa and you wouldn't need to come here

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

who are the 8 africans that won legislative seats in the just concluded US mid term elections?

Ey bro, I must have hurt you feelings, you're still on this ish? grin

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Bro, don't why you're still qouting me you have nothing to offer, go to sleep
So that you shut up and naff off.

I will never go to South Africa so you won't get the opportunity to loot from me or lynch me which is all you Zulus are good for
It is not only Nigerians. You hate Zimbabweans and all other blacks whilst your Bwana the Boer continues to screw you
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by CheapHomes1: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Ey bro, I must have hurt you feelings, you're still on this ish? grin

you havent answered the questions.

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
The problem I have with you Africans that don't live in South Africa you think you know what's happens here when you have no clue? And you like to act righteous and grandstand,Do you know what Zimbabweans get up to here in South Africa? Lesotho nationals? Do you know the killing spree of these two nationalities? so please just shut the fvck up because you've never been here, you're only inclined to scream" Xenophobia"

if weren't dull yourselves, Nigeria would be in the level of South Africa and you wouldn't need to come here
Whatever level you think South Africa is it is not down to the Zulu
60 years ago China was not at the economic level of South Africa so you can be sure we will overtake you we will sort out our problems we have quality people compared to the Zulu
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:

This is hateful and unhealthy but i see you need to vent

Besides football what other sport is relevant to black people tell us the sport that South Africans are better than other Africans at?

Entertainment? Are you joking

I do not know the name of ANY South African entertainer . They are not relevant outside South Africa
Don't tell me about relevence blah blah, We are rugby world champions, tell me which sport are Nigerians world champions in I'll wait. 3 Years ago we were Netball world champions, Our Female Football Team are African champions, We have the bset swimmers in Africa, The richest and most well-run football league, Caster Semenya is already and Icon, etc, come Olympics, we lead in the medals tally, same with All African Games come on ma,

Entertainment is such a broad term

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:
Whatever level you think South Africa is it is not down to the Zulu
60 years ago China was not at the economic level of South Africa so you can be sure we will overtake you we will sort out our problems we have quality people compared to the Zulu
grin grin grin Ok slowly break it down to me, how did we get to host the world cup if it wasn't down to 80% of the population?

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Don't tell me about relevence blah blah, We are rugby world champions, tell me which sport are Nigerians world champions in I'll wait. 3 Years ago we were Netball world champions, Our Female Football Team are African champions, We have the bset swimmers in Africa, The richest and most well-run fo otball league, Caster Semenya is already and Icon, etc, come Olympics, we lead in the medals tally, same with All African Games come on ma,

Entertainment is such a broad term
Rugby don't you see how stupid you sound ? how many African countries are interested in Rugby? How many Zulus are in your rugby team

A real slave you are
Swimmers grin grin grin grin

How many are Zulus

Tell us the greatest Zulu sportsman in history

You are physically weak small dicked people

Netball? LWKMD in Africa
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by FashionCookie(f): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
let's no play dumb here, you and I know this has Nigerian written all over it. Extortion, Scamming etc, that's your M.O
Okay...continue crying.
And please always hold Nigerians responsible for everything going on in your country. So, are you happy now? wink
I've seen you've dedicated today for wailing. grin
I have a party to attend...probably will havr your time when I return..
Till then,, have a wailing weekend.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What purpose does it serve because it doesn't debunk what I said? Are you gonna keep asking "who owns the toothpick" Who's the head of G-string association"?etc, etc, It's pointless grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
FashionCookie:

Okay...continue crying.
And please always hold Nigerians responsible for hating everything going on in your country. So, are you happy now? wink
I've seen you've dedicated today for wailing.
Miss Fufu Adeola, own up for your criminals abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
grin grin grin Ok slowly break it down to me, how did we get to host the world cup if it wasn't down to 80% of the population?
Pity and sentiment is how you got to host it

Maybe we are speaking a different version of English
Africa has 54 countries in FIFA =54 votes the largest voting bloc

That is HOW you got to host it. African Solidarity
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

And you never ask yourself why they put Nigerians in those seats even though there are millions of African Americans who rightly qualify? It's the Nigerian koon mentality that got them there.They safeguard the interests of white supremacists.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:
Rugby don't you see how stupid you sound ? how many African countries are interested in Rugby? How many Zulus are in your rugby team

A real slave you are
Swimmers grin grin grin grin

How many are Zulus

Tell us the greatest Zulu sportsman in history

You are physically weak small dicked people

Netball? LWKMD in Africa
I asked you a simply question, which sport are Nigerians World Champions in..if you can't answer go plug the nearest generator

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply)

Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans / Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.