Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians (87607 Views)

Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba / Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
grin grin grin grin Oo if all fails challenge the level of education. This is a popular tactic

It is what it is. I cannot apologize for being an eagle
Seeing as you cannot comprehend simple English and cannot reason logically

So there we have it

If you can reason properly

Please summarize

What is your point? That Nigerians are all criminal? Don't you think you need to evidence that with data?
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Starzo: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Relax! you makoko sewer rat, it's just a political position which you obtain by hugging the white man's testicles.Your "intelligence" had nothing to do with it.

Lol who told you that there's even a desire in my heart to go to Orania? When SA has far more better places than that? grin the hurt really got you clutching on every straw.

Envy? The problem with you is you don't even realize how far on the back burner you really as far as South Africans are concerned.The only time we acknowledge your insignificant existence is whenever your names come on our television screens during news headlines about human trafficking,and drug busts.Otherwise no one will miss you if you disappeared.

The same nigeria that saved your dumb asses from obliteration during apartheid

A Nigerian Artist recently came to your country and pulled crowd of almost 100k

The same nigeria that your south African DJs are thanking everyday for taking you local amapiano sound global

The same nigeria that your worthless bbmsanzi or whatever is trying to merge with the popular most followed bb naija in other to tap from our popularity and gain relevance.

I said it before, ignorance and envy is a genetic trait of an average south African Bantu pig

3 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:
By all means set the record straight with evidence

All you are doing is just ranting without data

Provide data to back up your claims

Here on the thread the issue is about how one of your officials is showing her yansh to the world and blaming Nigerians for leaking it. Is there any evidence for that? What has that got to do with Nigerians

Rather than engage logically you keep jumping around like a monkey that has run out of trees
Correction, she blamed a Nigerian she was involved with. Why would she randomly implicate a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
Starzo:

The same nigeria that saved your dumb asses from obliteration during apartheid

A Nigerian Artist recently came to your country and pulled crowd of almost 100k

The same nigeria that your south African DJs are thanking everyday for taking you local amapiano sound global

The same nigeria that your worthless bbmsanzi or whatever is trying to merge with the popular most followed bb naija in other to tap from our popularity and gain relevance.

I said it before, ignorance and envy is a genetic trait of an average south African Bantu pig
The dumbest of all Nairalanders has entered the stage

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
1. You know what it means, you want to give me the history of the word, believe I know wink nowadays it just mean an Uncle Tom
No Coon means NIGGER

So I am wondering why you think it is necessary to call Nigerians COONS

Why?
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:
No Coon means NIGGER

So I am wondering why you think it is necessary to call Nigerians COONS

Why?
Like I told you beforehand, I knew what it meant and I knew you would try to "educate" me wink

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Correction, she blamed a Nigerian she was involved with. Why would she randomly implicate a Nigerian?
I don't know? but is it possible she was being scammed?
The Nigerian she named is a governor and he has denied knowing her but you choose to not hear that

What does that make you
A lynch mob
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Like I told you beforehand, I knew what it meant and I knew you would try to "educate" me wink
I am not trying to educate you I am asking why that is necessary?

What is the reason for that?Is it supposed to shock me or intimidate me or what? Why?
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:
I don't know? but is it possible she was being scammed?
The Nigerian she named is a governor and [b]he has denied knowing he[/b]r but you choose to not hear that

What does that make you
A lynch mob
So denying it means he never did it right? Such a simple world you live in cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:
I am not trying to educate you I am asking why that is necessary?

What is the reason for that?Is it supposed to shock me or intimidate me or what? Why?
grin grin grin grin ;Dha ha

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Bizibi(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Yes, including all your politicians like this one who's now into extortion. He wanted R300K from this poor lady.

So cry for yourself coz of the type of leaders you have that have turned you into desperation.
what an idiot!!! Smh
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
So denying it means he never did it right? Such a simple world you live in cheesy
No I do not know I was not there but he is innocent until proven guilty or that does not apply to Nigerians?
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:
No I do not know I was not there but he is innocent until proven guilty or that does not apply to Nigerians?
It does but come on, what are the odds here?

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Oluwaseunomo: 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Fortunately unlike you I don't know the feeling of wrecking my own country and then becoming a perennial refugee for the past 60 years.

The last time I checked SA people had per capita income several times yours so I kinda understand why you feel the pressure to engage in illicit dealings in order to keep up, coz let's face it you're illegal in SA and therefore can't get a job anywhere.
What is this bastard doing here please get out of this forum it's nairaland.com not southafricaland.com... Seun will just allow any animal into the forum
It's your shamelessness I'm concerned about though, coz not only had it turned you into xenophobia practice targets but it has also deprived you of any meaningful public infrastructure in your own country coz u survive on dog eat dog mentality.

So I feel your pain behind those laughing emojis - it really is very sad cry
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by kgr28(m): 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
AmazingELixir:

Stop talking nonsense youngman...Nigerians are contributing meaningfully to the growth of the South African state...your Medical and educational sectors to mention but a few are replete will highly trained and qualified Nigerian professionals contributing to the advancement of that country. These facts your compatriots have admitted and yet in line with the xeno tendencies of you lot a vast majority still contend that Nigerians are taking up SA jobs even when such requisite capacities ain't available locally.

The fact that some Nigerians conduct themselves outside the fringes of acceptable societal norm is no basis to classify all Nigerias as such.

Nigerians by their nature move around a lot and they assimilate like no other in the globe..the recent midterm elections in the United state is testament to that..Nigerians are voted into elective positions on the strength of their enlightenment and capacities without prejudices and hate just as South Africans have made their hallmark.

Wait until thorough investigations are conducted by the SA police and see if the culprit(s) do not have South African ties.
How is it that Nigerians are advancing other countries whilst their country is shitty?

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
grin grin grin grin ;Dha ha
No it is not funny and I am not laughing

Is that your way of showing you are tough or hard?

How does that enter the conversation

When I said you lacked education I know exactly what I was talking about?

Your mouth is not bigger than anyone else's but your ignorance is peerless and you cannot purchase class

That is why you will always be talking about Nigerians we are way ahead of you on every level

That is the level of your vibration
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Bizibi(m): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
What are Nigerians still doing in that country
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
It does but come on, what are the odds here?
Education is your problem
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Bizibi(m): 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:

Your mouth is not bigger than anyone else's but your ignorance is peerless and you cannot purchase class

That is why you will always be talking about Nigerians we are way ahead of you on every level

forget the halfwit....I don't know why you are arguing with an idiot.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Oluwaseunomo: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:
You have time to be engaging that idiot, what are South Africans doing on nairaland.com for goodness sake
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by kgr28(m): 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
stanisbaratheon:

But these pictures you posted is a testament that Nigerians are not stealing your jobs as some South Africans were alleging. So, what then was your reason for killing Nigerians in the past?
What Nigerians??
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
Bizibi:
forget the halfwit....I don't know why you are arguing with an idiot.
For the record. No other reason
Sometimes it is necessary to give idiots the opportunity to display their talents. This one is an award winning and multitalented Imbe
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by kgr28(m): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
bigcasava1:
This useless black south Africans with their shinning forehead always always crying over Nigerians taking their place, even the white south Africans are tired of them because they always complain over irrelevant things. Lazy ass that's what I call them.
Whats up flat head...who is taking your place in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Bizibi(m): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:
For the record. No other reason
Sometime it is necessary to give idiots the opportunity to display their talents. This one is an ward winning and multitalented Imbe
they are idiots and they deserve to be ignored. You don't argue with irritants.....
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by newoffer: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
No elders for your generation abi. Stupid pikin.
VawulenceProMax:
When I say death or yahoo boys, idiots like newoffer that is just an upcoming criminal go come smell mouth for my thread
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by kgr28(m): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
Mavor:
World class infrastructure built and maintained by Europeans and Asians in SA. A lot of black South Africans are lazy because the Europeans did a serious number on you lot during apartheid. Your corrupt ANC has achieved very little in terms of economic independence for black South Africans since the end of apartheid. But you think your biggest problem is your fellow African. Please STFU & GTFOH!!!
What has Nigerian achieved since 1960 It should be in the league of Dubai by now.....

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:
Education is your problem
this is rich coming from you

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:

I am

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by AmazingELixir: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
kgr28:

How is it that Nigerians are advancing other countries whilst their country is shitty?

Nigeria is just passing through a phase....what you mean by shitty I don't understand...just take it that Nigerians are global citizens and we do exploits wherever we find ourselves because we have limelight cultivated in our DNA.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by kgr28(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
Emmaari:

U sounded so stupid than him
Have they find any naija guy/man responsible? it was only alleged, have you heard from the accused befor jumping into conclusion??
Where is the evidence that a Nigerian citizen is responsible for this?
Instead of them to blame thier irresponsible lawmaker who is supposed to be a role model to other young girls, opening her bushy old pussy on internet, they are there blaming Nigerians.
Thier hate for Nigerians will consume them one day, lazy ass.
How do you know your parents aren't fvcking around?
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
I am

Unsurprising

Jackals do that for no reason

all the time
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by lenghtinny(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
What shocks me the most is the fact that some Nigerians actually believe that Duoye Diri is the man behind this angry

It's okay for the old hag and her fellow countrymen to believe the lie but a correct Naija guy should know that it was a working boy that tried to run her street

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply)

Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans / Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.