Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians (87696 Views)

Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba / Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by CheapHomes1: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

1. Chinese aren't there out of desperation. You are.

2. Your population is actually quadruple the size of SA and yet our GDPs are almost similar. So that actually makes SA four times richer than you - "the greatest black people on earth" running a "dysfunctional" country grin

Please oga (or ogre) you're clearly losing the debate now. Please release me so I can go enjoy my Saturday and wealth, while you continue your illicit hustle otherwise you won't eat tonight.

Ciao!

pls how did the population of nigerians in SA "quadruple the size of SA"?
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 11:20am On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
The current regime of AnC is corrupt, but you can never erase their achievements. South Africa is NOT "hanging by threads", we are simply experiecing turbulent times....like any other country has at one point or another
South Africa is only different because of what the Boers did for the economy

The black people in South Africa cannot compete with other black Africans in most things

That is why Indians still dominate you but you are too cowardly to face them and direct your frustration on other blacks

Look in the mirror

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by boxypane(m): 11:20am On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

I see you're struggling.

Here are pics of "lazy SA black men" earning an honest living and developing their country by building t
roads, power stations, stadiums and mining the world's deepest mines. Not japaring all over the place and being pests.

How many black SA men have you seen scavenging and being parasites in Nigeria, and then insulting their hosts?

This your idea that Nigerians in SA are bad! Hmm. Na Nigerians fault say una no fit afford air ticket?

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by christistruth01: 11:20am On Nov 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
The guy who released her sex tape may not even be a Nigerian.She knows the person but refused to reveal it.
Besides, South Africa ladies dates Nigerian Guyz because of money.South African men are lazy and broke-asz.

South African men are not Lazy!!

Can you spend 10 hours a day 1km
Underground in sweltering heat mining Gold the way South African men do?

You cannot!

South African men are not Lazy

And Drug dealers are not hardworking

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by sucreblazing(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
The guy who released her sex tape may not even be a Nigerian.She knows the person but refused to reveal it.
Besides, South Africa ladies dates Nigerian Guyz because of money.South African men are lazy and broke-asz.

Disgusting how you people come to conclusion that all people are lazy; Very Disgusting and insulting to all hard working south Africans.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

2. Your population is actually quadruple the size of SA and yet our GDPs are almost similar. So that actually makes SA four times richer than you - "the greatest black people on earth" running a "dysfunctional" country grin

Please oga (or ogre) you're clearly losing the debate now. Please release me so I can go enjoy my Saturday and wealth, while you continue your illicit hustle otherwise you won't eat tonight.

Ciao!
What is the percapita income of the Zulu compared to the Boer
What is the average wealth of the Zulu compared to the Boer
What is the prevalence of HIV among the Zulu compared to the Boer
Whate is the poverty rate /homelessness rate in the Zulu compared to the Boer

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Machinegun91(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2022
South Africans are zombies in the mud, very useless set of lazy people.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 11:22am On Nov 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

She's a nigerian? Wow...hows that possible? but you said "In fairness, nobody warms up to Nigerians..... anywhere"?

how can they make a nigerian the head of one of the most important international organisations in the world? are they crazy? didnt they discuss with south africans before they gave her this appointment?
Yes, nobody warms up to Nigerians, primaritly how the behave and treat their hosts and because of their to inclination to crime. Your Okonjo example does not make sense because even in SA you find Nigerian professionals, Okonjo Iweala is employed by the WTO just as Ndidi is employed by Leicester City

3 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by boxypane(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Yes, including all your politicians like this one who's now into extortion. He wanted R300K from this poor lady.

So cry for yourself coz of the type of leaders you have that have turned you into desperation.
Oga, you are deviating from the fact. A Nigerian Governor wants to extort R300k? Are you drunk or something?
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by AfonjaPriest: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2022
Roboto11:

I'm a Nigerian and I cannot stand the nonsense a large swathe of Nigerians perpetuate in the course of being "smart".

If Nigerians don't call fellow Nigerians out, foreign lands would be unapproachable for many of our compatriots.

We can keep pretending.

How many are you willing to lose sleep over, calling out? What I learnt to do is to avoid anyone who is dishonest and living a larger-than-life lifestyle. It has worked for me, because if I start with myself first, it will be better for me in the end.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by boxypane(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2022
Na wa fault say your male gree for person dey video her thing? SA just hate Nigerians.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by brandsoncharlie: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2022
SIRTee15:

Mr Man, use borrowed technology and engineering design to build Nigerian roads, damns and mines. No need wasting time inventing what's already in existence. Or u think China invented any new innovation they used in surpassing western infrastructure within 20 yrs.
Black men in South Africa are building while Nigerian men are running after politicians for crumbs.
Yet u have the audacity to condemn nation builders while your own country becomes a dung. Nigerian men are very shameless.
They're not building anything, still 3rd world countries like Nigeria.
Mr man hide.
I can't even step my foot in any third or second world country, nothing other than hating, xenophobia. No technology, no STEM.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by CSTRR: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Ciao!
Clown.

Do you know there are far more togolese in Nigeria than the other way round?
Do you know that Nigeria houses the largest percentage of west african foreigners than any other nation?

You xenophobic illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:
South Africa is only different because of what the Boers did for the economy

The black people in South Africa cannot compete with other black Africans in most things

That is why Indians still dominate you but you are too cowardly to face them and direct your frustration on other blacks

Look in the mirror
Your overplay the influence of white people and underplay the influence of black South Africans becuase typically that's how you Nigerians roll, you have this Uncle Tom complex that's even causuing conflict between Nigerians in America and African Americans. Black South Africans have a better standard of living than most countries in Africa, even in these turbulent times.

4 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by emapeteum(m): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2022
HenryTimes:
South Africans are very myopic people. instead of blaming the old woman for indulging in a video sex at her age, no wonder the French tried to change their way of reasoning.
how are they myopic?
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by CheapHomes1: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Yes, nobody warms up to Nigerians, primaritly how the behave and treat their hosts and because of their to inclination to crime. Your Okonjo example does not make sense because even in SA you find Nigerian professionals, Okonjo Iweala is employed by the WTO just as Ndidi is employed by Leicester City

the same thing we are saying.

She's a nigerian? Wow...hows that possible? but you said "In fairness, nobody warms up to Nigerians..... anywhere"?

how can they make a nigerian the head of one of the most important international organisations in the world when you said that "In fairness, nobody warms up to Nigerians..... anywhere" ? are they crazy? didnt they discuss with south africans before they gave her this appointment?

if you say that "In fairness, nobody warms up to Nigerians..... anywhere", how come Okonjo Iweala is now the Head of WTO and Ndidi a player in Leicester City?
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by AMI3(m): 11:27am On Nov 12, 2022
Minjim:

What she does with her private life is her biz.

The criminal her is Diri ,who release the video of someone privacy.

I have nude picture that a that a white foreigner sent to me. I won't stoop so low to release it.

It's wickedness

Please my brother don't accuse someone falsely. Do u have any evidence that it Diri. That stoop so low like that.

What do u think will be the purpose him doing so.
One the woman is not his political rival.
Secondly there is no amount of money she has that a sitting governor can not give her times 3

Think before u say something.

A scammer can post like a sitting governor in other to extort money from the lady by blackmailing her.

U should know how these things works.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Flexguy100: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2022
It's the weekend oya enjoy deals. Check my signature

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2022
CSTRR:

Clown.

Do you know there are far more togolese in Nigeria than the other way round?
Do you know that Nigeria houses the largest percentage of west african foreigners than any other nation?

That's the difference, you house west Africans, We house Africans from all walks of life.....it's burdening our system quite frankly

4 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Benwallt(m): 11:27am On Nov 12, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
These savages called south Africans just hate Nigerians. It's showing all over their comments. I believe it's mostly Igbo business guys there...just like here in Nigeria like Lagos...why do people hate hustling successful people as if they are eating their govt money both there and here.

Black man is Black man enemy. Frustration and hard living have made many reason hates, envy, jealousy and the rest black mind things.

you can't blame them though. We even hate ourselves more than they hated us

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by CSTRR: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
That's the difference, you house west Africans, We house Africans from all walks of life.....it's burdening our system quite frankly
I couldn't give a flying fuccckkk.
Deport them.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Minjim: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2022
AMI3:

Please my brother don't accuse someone falsely. Do u have any evidence that it Diri. That stoop so low like that.

What do u think will be the purpose him doing so.
One the woman is not his political rival.
Secondly there is no amount of money she has that a sitting governor can not give her times 3

Think before u say something.

A scammer can post like a sitting governor in other to extort money from the lady by blackmailing her.

U should know how these things works.

How would I know?

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

the same thing we are saying.

how can they make a nigerian the head of one of the most important international organisations in the world when you said that "In fairness, nobody warms up to Nigerians..... anywhere" ? are they crazy? didnt they discuss with south africans before they gave her this appointment?

if you say that "In fairness, nobody warms up to Nigerians..... anywhere", how come Okonjo Iweala is now the Head of WTO and Ndidi a player in Leicester City?
I suspect you're playing dumb deliberately, In South Africa, Nigerians are generally not viewed positively but you still find professional Nigerians there.

3 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2022
sucreblazing:

Disgusting how you people come to conclusion that all people are lazy; Very Disgusting and insulting to all hard working south Africans.
Generalization is generally not a good thing but you are doing it too who is "YOU PEOPLE"

South Africans have a reputation for lacking enterprise, being xenophobic and being lazy whether right or wrong .
South Africans , many of them find it easy to stereotype others but do not like being stereotyped

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2022
CSTRR:

I couldn't give a flying fuccckkk.
Deport them.
You do, you're making comments and responding on this very thread because you precisely do give a "flyng Bleep"

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by CSTRR: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Ciao!
Our GDPs are not smiliar.
Nigeria has a much larger GDP and it is getting wider and wider.

South africa is now the third largest economy, and Egypt has taken the second place.

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by olisaEze(m): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2022
gypsey:
The accussed should also come out and robustly querry his accusser on why he has been accussed, clear his name if he is innocent

https://www.nairaland.com/7429420/not-know-woman-diri-dismisses#118327100

What would a Governor of an oil rich State in Nigeria, a man who has not stepped foot in SA in a decade want with an old woman’s R300,000 approximately N8 million? First she said it was a young Nigerian, then later it became Gov. Diri! Is she schizophrenic??
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:
Generalization is generally not a good thing but you are doing it too who is "YOU PEOPLE"

South Africans have a reputation for lacking enterprise, being xenophobic and being lazy whether right or wrong .
South Africans , many of them find it easy to stereotype others but do not like being stereotyped
The Nigerian criminal stereotype is not exactly South African but a universal one, even Oprah once dedicated her whole show discussing Nigerian scamming, you set the benchmark but cry when mearsured by it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by christistruth01: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:

South African men are not Lazy!!

Can you spend 10 hours a day 1km
Underground in sweltering heat mining Gold the way South African men do?

You cannot!

South African men are not Lazy

And Drug dealers and Fraudsters are not hardworking or enterprising

3 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 11:35am On Nov 12, 2022
FashionCookie:

Th criminal you assumed in your head
The guy tries to extort R300 000 from this poor lady and you call that "assuming a criminal in my head" did you go to school?

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 12, 2022
Emmaari:

Mind u, he can not come out to debunk or prove his innocent until his knowledge is officially brought to it, for now it is just a mere rumors carry out by some lazy ass haters who are just waiting for opportunity to wail and hate.

If e sure for the accuser and she has every prove, she is a lawmaker she no wat to do
Absolutely! agree, but this kinda rumours could ruin so many lives if not debunked qs soon as possible, as you have rightly asserted, the rumours are carried ignorant haters this could result to a mass harrassment or even attack on innocent people living in South Africa. Most unrests or wars started with rumours, rumours are carried by ignorant people believed by violent ignorant fools .

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Kingsley10000: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2022
Minjim:

While we are awaiting the full investigation. I also know someone in that woman 's position can be easily scammed like that. For her to release name and picture there must be some iota of fact in it. She's not a runs girl looking for popularity.
Even the Governor hasn't made any statement up till now. Such accusation ought to be promptly denied, leaving people to draw conclusions

Time will unravel everything

The governor might be culpable

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply)

Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans / Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.