Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians (87497 Views)

Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba / Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
lenghtinny:
What shocks me the most is the fact that some Nigerians actually believe that Duoye Diri is the man behind this angry

It's okay for the old hag and her fellow countrymen to believe the lie but a correct Naija guy should know that it was a working boy that tried to run her street
Won't surprise me that it was a 16 year old kid
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by kgr28(m): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
AmazingELixir:

Nigeria is just passing through a phase....what you mean by shitty I don't understand...just take it that Nigerians are global citizens and we do exploits wherever we find ourselves because we have limelight cultivated in our DNA.

Its been 60+ years and you still in passing phase its a shiithole, thats why you lot are leaving Nigeria en masse. Being criminals is cultivated in your DNA.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by lenghtinny(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
You guys should stop arguing with SA rascals on this forum. It's just like barking up a wrong tree angry
Imagine this fools claiming a whole governor of a Nigerian state blackmailing some randy politician of just 7 million naira
It seems this south Africans thinks Nigerians lives on trees cheesy
omonnakoda:
Won't surprise me that it was a 16 year old kid
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by kgr28(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
Mavor:
How many of these SA mining or construction companies are owned by black South Africans in comparison to those owned by Europeans and Asians in SA? How many black South Africans do you have in the list of top 10 richest Africans? You have 5 Nigerians, 2 white South Africans and not a single black South African in the list of top 30 richest in Africa. You are perpetual xenophobic under-achievers since the end of Apartheid.
So what has your richest done for Nigeria Who owns your oil companies who built your oil companies You Patrice Motsepe right? check what he's doning for South Africa....

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by realestate99: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
Minjim:

What she does with her private life is her biz.

The criminal her is Diri ,who release the video of someone privacy.

I have nude picture that a that a white foreigner sent to me. I won't stoop so low to release it. I've even deleted them when I thought that my Facebook could be hacked

It's wickedness
You are not smart, no apologies!!! The poorest governor in Nigeria will set ablaze 300,000 rands without pulling a hair from him, so you think a sitting Governor will blackmail an old hag because of that petty sum? It was a romance scam where probably the pics of the Governor was used by one hungry yahoo boy

You can come up with any other excuse but this one is dead on arrival
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by CheapHomes1: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
What purpose does it serve because it doesn't debunk what I said? Are you gonna keep asking "who owns the toothpick" Who's the head of G-string association"?etc, etc, It's pointless grin grin

You haven't answered the questions.

who is the owner of Gatwick Airport in the UK?

who are the two africans that own clubs in portugal?

who are the 8 africans that won legislative seats in the just concluded US mid term elections?

who is the deputy secretary general of the UN?
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by kgr28(m): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:
Where are you from and where have you been
What you describe is just the prison that you call a mind

In my experience people warm up to Nigerians EVERYWHERE
Nigerian music warming up hearts
Nigerian dicks warming up heating us South African pussies

Nigerian Churches warming up South African souls

The simple truth is that every person is an individual but you have decided that Nigerians are somehow responsible for your failure as a person

Many black South Africans have impotent anger toward their erstwhile white masters who still control the economy and direct that anger against other black migrants

Are black South African men capable of organizing a simple shop business and sitting down there all day?

Why do they like to get high so much?

Why is Nigeria a shitty place? even Nigerians hate it

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by CheapHomes1: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
JaceBlaze:

And you never ask yourself why they put Nigerians in those seats even though there are millions of African Americans who rightly qualify? It's the Nigerian koon mentality that got them there.They safeguard the interests of white supremacists.

You haven't answered my questions.

who are the 8 africans that won legislative seats in the just concluded US mid term elections?

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by kgr28(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
Neoteny7:
We should have left these South African bastards alone with their apartheid.

Ungrateful wretches.

Thank heavens HIV is doing them a number.
What did you do

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
kgr28:
Its been 60+ years and you still in passing phase its a shiithole, thats why you lot are leaving Nigeria en masse. Being criminals is cultivated in your DNA.
Question is what is the position and place of the Zulu in South African economy?

What is the contribution of the Zulu to South Africa

What is the average income of the Zulu compared to the Boer Bwana
You really have noting to gloat about
The Zulu are often very violent and criminal with a fondness for getting high

and not better than anyone

We would like to know what Zulus have to boast about in comparison to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Lama70(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Xenophobia is about to resurrect again

Because of the old politician lady with busy body tongue

Very disgusting old woman!

Imagine. Such rubbish at her age. Mtcheeew.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by kgr28(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Since when is the SA government white? All those pictures I posted were of public infrastructure. But I understand why you'd think whites are gods since your country has failed to build any meaningful public infrastructure in 60 years.
How would he know I mean....

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by pacespot(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
9gerian:
But have some of the Nigerians been mostly good citizens in SA?

Some Nigerians literally take host countries as fools for having enabling environments that help immigrants to thrive so they quickly abuse all the privileges, and eventually get banned along with other innocent immigrants.

Recent cult activities and robberies that led to the ban in Dubai comes to mind. Abike Dabiri was even labeled a bigot for calling out those who were causing all the major problems. Now other African immigrants are affected because of what some Nigerians do. But we bask and boast that they envy us. Such was possible if filth was attractive to everyone.

India, Thailand, Ghana, Indonesia etc the list keeps growing but we are not allowed to talk about it less we offend those whose people are doing all these damages on an atrocious scale, and with no one allowed to give caution.

You are the only Nigerian making sense in this thread. Nigerians bask themselves of being the most successful immigrants in foreign countries and often throw that in the faces of nationals of these countries, but here they are in Nigeria that common Africa vagabonds like Fúlàní are enslaving them and denying them their right good government and even human freedom. Nigerians refuse to come together and fight against bad government, they will rather leave the fight in the hand of God, but if these foreign countries that they Japa to had left their own fight in the hand of God, would they have met the good system which enables them to succeed quickly over there?

Like the current Obidients movement, some Nigerians think it is none of their business. They still want to vote their oppressors like Tinubu and Atiku, and tomorrow they will cry wolf of the same problem of today.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
kgr28:
Why is Nigeria a shitty place? even Nigerians hate it
Why are Zullus slaves of Indians and Boers? South Africa is even shittier for the Zulu

Or do you imagine it is the same South Africa for Boers and Zulus?

Why are Boers and Indians able to put their boots on the necks of black South Africans economically?
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by CheapHomes1: 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Everyone and their mama knows Nigerians are coons, spare me the histroy lessons

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by kgr28(m): 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Mavor:
The old cargo politician is using the Nigerian as a scapegoat. Maybe they had a falling out, he dumped her and she feels scorned. I bet you half my savings that the perpetrator of that sex-tape leak is a local South African man blackmailing the woman. There is no way the Governor of Bayelsa, an oil producing rich state would sink to blackmail for a measly 700,000 rand when the governor is probably worth far more. In the entire Niger Delta, Bayelsa is the richest in terms of oil wealth and revenue allocation even more than Rivers. These black South Africans are forever intimidated by Nigerians who are typically over-achievers. It doesn't help that a lot of our Ibo brothers there live a loud lifestyle. There are good ones doing legit businesses there and there are bad ones and it is easy for the black South Africans to scapegoat and paint all Nigerians including the Nigerian professors and lecturers in their universities, doctors in their hospitals, engineers, etc. as drug dealers out of spite and wickedness. Makes no sense for any Nigerian to be in South Africa.
Over achieve there in Nigeria... its been 60+ years its a shiit show in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by AmazingELixir: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
kgr28:

The cause of your pain is getting clearer...I guess it still beat you lots hollow trying to wrap your heads around how the presumed shi.thole come to your country take away your best girls , oppress you in your home turf, living the lavish and good lives and yet trample on your poor asses and over bloated egos.

South Africans are naturally lazy lots with violent criminals tendencies and ofcourse not leaving out the fact that rape is a favourite pastime there..you lot can't contend with Nigerians, careful before we chase you guys away from your own country.

Real Nigerians don't bother themselves travelling to such violent crime infested country with backward thinking and hate filled xenophobics.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by CheapHomes1: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Correction, she blamed a Nigerian she was involved with. Why would she randomly implicate a Nigerian?

What is the name of the nigerian she was involved with that she implicated?
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Starzo: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Relax! you makoko sewer rat, it's just a political position which you obtain by hugging the white man's testicles.Your "intelligence" had nothing to do with it.

Lol who told you that there's even a desire in my heart to go to Orania? When SA has far more better places than that? grin the hurt really got you clutching on every straw.

Envy? The problem with you is you don't even realize how far on the back burner you really as far as South Africans are concerned.The only time we acknowledge your insignificant existence is whenever your names come on our television screens during news headlines about human trafficking,and drug busts.Otherwise no one will miss you if you disappeared.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by CheapHomes1: 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
"Nigerians are the most educated people where"? because last time I checked Your litearcy rate was at 62% ours 84% where are your assertions coming from?

Lemme teach you something smartypants, you do not tell people you are "kind, rich"smart, beautiful' etc, people will naturally see those things by themselves. You cannot quantify you are the "smartest" that's based on what?

Pls what is 62% of 200,000,000 and 84% of 60,000,000?

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by christistruth01: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Ey bro, I must have hurt you feelings, you're still on this ish? grin

Please ignore him

Nigerians are very ashamed and sorry for what happened
especially if it turns out to be true that the person who did the blackmail is a Nigerian
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by AmazingELixir: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
kgr28:

The cause of your pain is getting clearer...I guess it still beat you lots hollow trying to wrap your heads around how the presumed shi.thole come to your country take away your best girls , oppress you in your home turf, living the lavish and good lives and yet trample on your poor asses and over bloated egos.

South Africans are naturally lazy lots with violent criminals tendencies and ofcourse not leaving out the globally acclaimed HIV prevalence occasioned by your favourite rape culture..you lot can't contend with Nigerians, careful before we chase you guys away from your own country.

Real Nigerians don't bother themselves travelling to such violent crime infested country with backward thinking and hate filled xenophobics.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by kgr28(m): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:
Why are Zullus slaves of Indians and Boers? South Africa is even shittier for the Zulu

Or do you imagine it is the same South Africa for Boers and Zulus?

Why are Boers and Indians able to put their boots on the necks of black South Africans economically?
You don't make any sense... please type again....Your country men are here too, they are slaves. They rather be slaves than be in HOLLY Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Starzo: 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
[b]The dumbest [/b]of all Nairalanders has entered the stage

You're mistaking me for a black SAn

That tile is reserved for your people...The most enslaved set of idiots in the whole world
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Starzo: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
kgr28:
You don't make any sense... please type again....Your country men are here too, they are slaves. They rather be slaves than be in HOLLY Nigeria.
No they're kinging over you in your own land...hence the hatred and envy
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by CheapHomes1: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
So denying it means he never did it right? Such a simple world you live in cheesy

When did a 63year old man become a "young Nigerian"? Don't you guys think at all?

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
Starzo:

The same nigeria that saved your dumb asses from obliteration during apartheid

A Nigerian Artist recently came to your country and pulled crowd of almost 100k

The same nigeria that your south African DJs are thanking everyday for taking you local amapiano sound global

The same nigeria that your worthless bbmsanzi or whatever is trying to merge with the popular most followed bb naija in other to tap from our popularity and gain relevance.

I said it before, ignorance and envy is a genetic trait of an average south African Bantu pig

Oh you wanna enter the dungeon of violence with me? Let's goooo cheesy cheesy cool

- Save yourself from living under $1 per day.
- Save yourself from being obliterated by ebola (AKA West African Virus)
- Save yourself from 90% poverty rate in your useless country.
- Save yourself from being the poverty and open defecation capital of the world.
- Save yourself from being too useless to the point of importing things like toothpicks
- Save yourself from being banned by Arab countries.

And it means so much to you because it means we approved.Thank you for admitting that being validated by South Africans means the world to you.It's the least we could do for you for worshipping our Nasty C and all those old school artists who ruled your radio stations in the past and had your uncles dancing with a cup of garri on their heads.

Major League DJs (SA born and raised) are the ones who took Amapiano international with their balcony sessions they have been doing in SA and around the world.You are just desperately looking for a piece of pie in something you didn't create,or you are hurt because we made Afrobeat completely irrelevant and now you are trying to jump on the Amapiano train before it leaves you behind? Y'all really hate being irrelevant.

Why would SA want to merge with bbnaija? Last I check y'all can't even run it without us getting involved.We basically own your ass because you can't even shoot it in your own country.No DsTV,no bbnaija,so who's likely going to beg here?

And you are the one I would Envy? A skull miner who believes money can be made from selling human parts? Hahaha.

Come come... let's go.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by CheapHomes1: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
christistruth01:

Please ignore him

Nigerians are very ashamed and sorry for what happened
especially if it turns out to be true that the person who did the blackmail is a Nigerian

Which Nigerians? Who are you to speak for nigerians? What concerns Nigerians with what happened to the woman? The woman accused a "young Nigerian" of leaking her sex tape and named Duoye Diri as the nigerian. Duoye Diri is 63years old. How is a 63year old man a "yound Nigerian"?.

She said Diri is demanding R300k from her. The same Diri that is governor of bayelsa and controls billions. If he needs R300k (N7million), is it from sex tape he will get it?

You don't even think, you came here to be lick ass and disgrace yourself
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by christistruth01: 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
omonnakoda:
Donkeys do the same

Are you comparing yourself to a donkey?
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by CheapHomes1: 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Oh you wanna enter the dungeon of violence with me? Let's goooo cheesy cheesy cool

- Save yourself from living under $1 per day.
- Save yourself from being obliterated by ebola (AKA West African Virus)
- Save yourself from 90% poverty rate in your useless country.
- Save yourself from being the poverty and open defecation capital of the world.
- Save yourself from being too useless to the point of importing things like toothpicks
- Save yourself from being banned by Arab countries.

And it means so much to you because it means we approved.Thank you for admitting that being validated by South Africans means the world to you.It's the least we could do for you for worshipping our Nasty C and all those old school artists who ruled your radio stations in the past and had your uncles dancing with a cup of garri on their heads.

Major League DJs (SA born and raised) are the ones who took Amapiano international with their balcony sessions they have been doing in SA and around the world.You are just desperately looking for a piece of pie in something you didn't create,or you are hurt because we made Afrobeat completely irrelevant and now you are trying to jump on the Amapiano train before it leaves you behind? Y'all really hate being irrelevant.

Why would SA want to merge with bbnaija? Last I check y'all can't even run it without us getting involved.We basically own your ass because you can't even shoot it in your own country.No DsTV,no bbnaija,so who's likely going to beg here?

And you are the one I would Envy? A skull miner who believes money can be made from selling human parts? Hahaha.

Come come... let's go.

What has ebola got to do with nigeria? When did it become a west African virus? Pls explain
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by AMI3(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
Minjim:

How would I know?

Then welcome to the world my child
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by christistruth01: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Which Nigerians? Who are you to speak for nigerians? What concerns Nigerians with what happened to the woman? The woman accused a "young Nigerian" of leaking her sex tape and named Duoye Diri as the nigerian. Duoye Diri is 63years old. How is a 63year old man a "yound Nigerian"?.

She said Diri is demanding R300k from her. The same Diri that is governor of bayelsa and controls billions. If he needs R300k (N7million), is it from sex tape he will get it?

You don't even think, you came here to be lick ass and disgrace yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (33) (Reply)

Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead / Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online / 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.