Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians (87565 Views)

Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba / Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by CheapHomes1: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
In fairness, nobody warms up to Nigerians..... anywhere

Pls who is the head of the World Trade Organisation?

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by VIKTO83(m): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2022
How South Africans find their way into Nairaland is what i don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by lomprico(m): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2022
Agbebakun22:
Smh if Nigeria is a working country by now Diri should have been impeached
Na yahoo boys do that thing.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Mavor: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2022
balarabe01:
I love south africans, theyre clearly are some of africas brightest and bravests, they gave us mandela etc... They aren't lazy because they go deep down the mines.
Yet foreigners - Europeans and Asians still own a majority of their wealth.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2022
FashionCookie:

You get time to dey argue with them...
Very wicked and lazy pple
Lazy people that have achieved far more in just 20+ years of democracy than you have since your independence. continue fooling yourselves

4 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by AfonjaPriest: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2022
Roboto11:

Don't pretend.

Many Nigerians are involved in legitimate trade - true.

There is also no doubt that a large number of Nigerians are involved in the most disgusting of crimes in foreign lands.

It isn't uncommon to find a Nigerian arrested for romance scam in India or the Philippines.

Neither is it uncommon to see a Nigerian arrested for distribution of narcotics in South Africa.

Equally as despicable is seeing Nigerians leave their shores to engage in armed robbery or cult-related violence.

If you are truthful, you would know Ghanians, Mauritanians, Gabonese are not known for these vices and penchant for crime.
I agree with you, but not in all respect of what you wrote. I don't troll news websites for anything that concerns foreigners. Like I said, if you were to do a thorough research, you'll find out Nigerians are just learning to be lawless in foreign lands. Here in Nigeria, do you know how many foreigners are committing heinous crimes? If our law enforcement officers are not corrupt and the judiciary is not prone to compromise, our landscape would be literarily littered with garbage of foreigners' unlawful escapades.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by CheapHomes1: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2022
Bahamas95:
Instead of them to condemn the act of that old woman they're after the whole Nigerians.

But to be honest most Nigerians don't behave like human beings when they travel abroad. They misuse opportunity and take their host for granted because they're lenient. You can't be in another man's land and be behaving like an animal. When you're in another man's land you stand with one foot!

So you think that the governor of a state in Nigeria will be blackmailing a woman for just R300k? Is that not pocket money where he is?
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by babzlim(m): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
The guy who released her sex tape may not even be a Nigerian.She knows the person but refused to reveal it.
Besides, South Africa ladies dates Nigerian Guyz because of money.South African men are lazy and broke-asz.

woman masturbate na Nigeria fault.

God will punish any youth that vote because of tribe or religion.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by FashionCookie(f): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2022
Neoteny7:
We should have left these South African bastards alone with their apartheid.

Ungrateful wretches.

Thank heavens HIV is doing them a number.

They'll soon come and blame Nigerians for the spread.
Awon werey...

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Mirasteel: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2022
Bunch of Xenophobic people!
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 10:58am On Nov 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered my questions.

How did you arrive at your conclusion that ALL Nigerians in south Africa are into illicit business? What are those illicit businesses?

If the person accused by your law maker is the governor of bayelsa state in Nigeria, why would he demand R300,000 from her? What is R300,000 to him? Do you think governors in Nigeria are hungry?
Look at the comment you've just qouted, the response is there

3 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by CheapHomes1: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2022
Minjim:

Time will unravel the mystery behind it.

I just can't put anything pass these Nigerian politicians

And you think 7m is Diris problem?
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by FashionCookie(f): 10:59am On Nov 12, 2022
CSTRR:

And Nigerians are known worldwide for being brilliant achievers.
The greatest black people on the planet.

What are black southafricans known for?
Hating on Nigerians and blaming them for their woes all over the cyberspace space.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Pls who is the head of the World Trade Organisation?
Ngozi Okonjo
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by WannaHowzit(m): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2022
CSTRR:

And Nigerians are known worldwide for being brilliant achievers.
The greatest black people on the planet.

What are black southafricans known for?

Lol, the greatest black people on earth who can't run a functional country despite massive oil wealth, and they instead japa to Togo and South Sudan grin

South Africans are known for decency, humility, reconciliation, democracy and always beating the odds. The Rainbow nation admired and respected the world over for being the land of opportunity cool

Not the "greatest black people on earth" who get searched at every international airport. grin

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Kobicove(m): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2022
LadyExcellency:

Was she having sex with herself or a married man? She accused a Governor of oil-rich State that can buy her off and her generation of leaking his own sex video.
You don't you even know the whole gist of this story undecided

She was deceived most likely by a person who was impersonating the governor.

The guy eventually tried to extort money from her through blackmail and when she refused to pay the guy released the video.

Blackmail is a crime!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by CheapHomes1: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Look at the comment you've just qouted, the response is there

Don't you know the meaning of "HoW"? Your comment had nothing to do with the following questions.

How did you arrive at your conclusion that ALL Nigerians in south Africa are into illicit business?

What are those illicit businesses?

If the person accused by your law maker is the governor of bayelsa state in Nigeria, why would he demand R300,000 from her?

What is R300,000 to him?

Do you think governors in Nigeria are hungry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by FashionCookie(f): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Lazy people that have achieved far more in just 20+ years of democracy than you have since your independence. continue fooling yourselves
Old story come up with something new.
And stop quoting me slave!
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by CheapHomes1: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Ngozi Okonjo

You don't even know her name and am sure before now you never knew anything like WTO.

Pls where is from?
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 11:02am On Nov 12, 2022
FashionCookie:

Hating on Nigerians and blaming them for their woes all over the cyberspace space.
We are know for NOT causing trouble in other people's countries, that's more than I can say for you Nigerians. Look at how you're screaming at the top of your lungs protecting a common scammer

3 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 11:02am On Nov 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You don't even know her name and am sure before now you never knew anything like WTO.

Pls where is from?
She's Nigerian, and your point is?....

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by FashionCookie(f): 11:02am On Nov 12, 2022
VIKTO83:
How South Africans find their way into Nairaland is what i don't understand.
For a country that's "below their standard"
They can't do without us trust me grin

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Roboto11: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2022
AfonjaPriest:

I agree with you, but not in all respect of what you wrote. I don't troll news websites for anything that concerns foreigners. Like I said, if you were to do a thorough research, you'll find out Nigerians are just learning to be lawless in foreign lands. Here in Nigeria, do you know how many foreigners are committing heinous crimes? If our law enforcement officers are not corrupt and the judiciary is not prone to compromise, our landscape would be literarily littered with garbage of foreigners' unlawful escapades.

I'm a Nigerian and I cannot stand the nonsense a large swathe of Nigerians perpetuate in the course of being "smart".

If Nigerians don't call fellow Nigerians out, foreign lands would be unapproachable for many of our compatriots.

We can keep pretending.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by lomprico(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

Nobody says he's the one behind the blackmail,what we be saying is,how the hell did he get involved in this scandal?! How the hell did she know his name?!

Shey na last month dem post for FP where dem arrest one yahoo boy whey impersonate Prince Charles take scam pesin? You don't know how far these guys go.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Ibrahimmufutau: 11:04am On Nov 12, 2022
stano2:
Another excuse to abuse and attack Nigerians.
Another xenophobic on slaught is in the making against Nigerians. South Arcans' men are too jealous, here in Nigeria, many Africans like Congo/ Zaire dated and married our ladies, some impregnated and jilted them,and then ran in to oblivion and let the poor ladies to be catering for their kiddies yet haven didn't fall. My candid advice to. our south African brothers is to learn to accommodate fellow African brothers. We are all Africans and our history showed colonial subjugation and we must put stop to this in order for corcacian to stop making mockery of us.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 11:04am On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Oga, you can write epistles and foam at the corners of your mouth but this is the truth and you know it. You can attack me all you want and shift blame, but no country welcomes Nigerians because of your reputation, a reputation that didn't just fall from the sky, why do you think Nigerians are held up at airports or deported in many countries?
Some Nigerians are held up at airports that is true
It has never happened to me. So are people from any other country not just Nigerians
The word Mafia is not a Nigeria word, Italians, Albanians, Russians are all involved in extreme organized crime as are many others.
Many Indians and Pakistani are involved in heroin and meth trade . They are large population countries so you will hear them more
Unless you have statistics to show it is more for Nigerians you are the one foaming in the yansh
Nigeria is a big country you can stew in bitterness it changes NOTHING

3 countries Bolivia, Peru and Colombia produce all the worlds cocaine.
No one goes around hating Colombians for that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 11:05am On Nov 12, 2022
FashionCookie:

Old story come up with something new.
And stop quoting me slave!
Name calling won't change the fact that we have achieved much much more in 20+ that you have since your democracy

3 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Mavor: 11:05am On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Lol, I always laugh when you brag about a few billionaires swimming in the sea of poverty, You can have 9 billionares in the top ten but you can never come close to the eminities enjoyed by an average South African, which is better infrastructure, sanitation, healthcare, literacy, electricity, et,c etc,
You talk as if everywhere in Nigeria is mostly poverty stricken when that is not the case, all because you have never travelled out of South Africa in your life to get more exposure and enlightenment. We as Nigerians have had the misfortune to be plagued with terrible corrupt leaders but that all changes when we elect Peter Obi next year. Even with our crisis in leadership, the Nigerian economy is still bigger than the South African due mostly to the passion and drive of the average Nigeria. We Nigerians grew our country ourself, we didn't rely on Europeans or foreigners.

As an example, the best fintech companies in Africa are Nigerian developed from the ground up zero to hero. Competiting with global brand. Name one from a black South African on the same level. MTN in Nigeria is the biggest MTN subsidiary in terms of revenue generation and it is run daily 99% by Nigerians top to bottom. You love to brag about SA, a country built by white Europeans. Most of the wealth and land today still owned by Europeans and Asians while you black South Africans brag and ride on a glory not created by you. ANC has done nothing in terms of full economic liberation for black South Africans since the end of Apartheid but you think your biggest problem are Nigerians who helped you overcome apartheid slavery whilst you continue worshipping your Afrikaans masters today. You are a self-hating black man. A coon. The worst type of black man there is.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by FashionCookie(f): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
We are know for NOT causing trouble in other people's countries, that's more than I can say for you Nigerians. Look at how you're screaming at the top of your lungs protecting a common scammer
Most greedy pple fall for scam.
At 50 still sending nudes...like who does that?
Abeg get out ode

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2022
Chetas81:
will your country look like south Africa if you are not SICK TELL US THE REASON YOU LEAVE NIGERIA TO COMMIT CRIME IN SOUTH AFRICA � NIGERIA CITIZENS REMAIN USELESS WITH THE CRIMINAL MENTALITY FROM HEAVEN
shut up nigga...if not the white guys there...u blacks will be d poorest in Africa

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by FashionCookie(f): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Name calling won't change the fact that we have achieved much much more in 20+ that you have since your democracy
Okay cry me a river grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.