Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians (87666 Views)

Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba / Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by deavicky(m): 10:22am On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Yes, including all your politicians like this one who's now into extortion. He wanted R300K from this poor lady.

So cry for yourself coz of the type of leaders you have that have turned you into desperation.
so u really believe the poorest Governor in any state in Nigeria can really demand 300 thousands rands from anybody as blackmail.
I guess u think 1 rand is quality to #100k but on the contrary it is 25.58 Naira.

4 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Amaggedon: 10:22am On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

The complaint is about extortion.
she is been scammed
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 12, 2022
Minjim:

I won't put anything past a Nigerian politician.

Trust them at your peril. That woman is no kid. She is high profile. She knows the consequences of false accusation

I don't even trust myself not to talk of people

I can't crucify someone for what another says, reason I said let's wait for investigations

My friend's ex went as far as accusing him of rape,the lady got someone to beat her and all just to claim it was my friend, she visited him in her state of bodily harm,and the guy gave her money for treatment, only for police to come and arrest him for rape, na during thorough investigations the truth unraveled...

So u see why I don't trust those genders especially and also human generally

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by AfonjaPriest: 10:22am On Nov 12, 2022
9gerian:
But have some of the Nigerians been mostly good citizens in SA?

Some Nigerians literally take host countries as fools for having enabling environments that help immigrants to thrive so they quickly abuse all the privileges, and eventually get banned along with other innocent immigrants.

Recent cult activities and robberies that led to the ban in Dubai comes to mind. Abike Dabiri was even labeled a bigot for calling out those who were causing all the major problems. Now other African immigrants are affected because of what some Nigerians do. But we bask and boast that they envy us. Such was possible if filth was attractive to everyone.

India, Thailand, Ghana, Indonesia etc the list keeps growing but we are not allowed to talk about it less we offend those whose people are doing all these damages on an atrocious scale, and with no one allowed to give caution.

Your point is pointless! Before you can make a reasonable submission on any matter, do a thorough research. There are Nigerians, in a number exceeding million, doing legitimate work, business, and are law-abiding. You can't just readily conclude that, because a Nigerian is guilty, all Nigerians are. In Nigeria, there are many foreigners doing terrible things, yet there is no hullabaloo made by their compatriots. But here in Nigeria, when a Nigerian does anything bad abroad, some unconscionable louts would be carrying the issue on their heads like a second brain. If you study the average South African, you would find they are easily given to violence, the result of the harsh environment of apartheid they were bred in. If a Nigerian is caught breaking the law in a foreign land, the law should be applied. But when that happens, let no one quickly jump to conclusion that that is the case with all Nigerians. The Syrian man convicted in US was not demonized because he's a Syrian. If anything, everyone's mind would be focussed on the important fact that the man is a terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Moymoy: 10:23am On Nov 12, 2022
HenryTimes:
South Africans are very myopic people. instead of blaming the old woman for indulging in a video sex at her age, no wonder the French tried to change their way of reasoning.

Sad to say this, but SA men have low self esteem and inferiority issues. In Nigeria we go for the lady we want. Whether money dey or e no dey. You don't go and burn down the house of the one who won the contest.
2. They get girls pregnant and evaporate. Naija boys get the girl pregnant, go and meet the parents, and begin to cater for her and her family.
I have been there. Not all who went there are drug dealers.
Many are lecturers, pastors, professionals, handymen, investors ( for instance, people like Atiku)....
Meanwhile, the whites, Asians and Arabs are the economic heavyweights. Why? They should answer the question.
The schoolgirl videos with girls doing all manner of horrible things, remind me again: which country again?
I beg, let's return and rebuild Nigeria joor.

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by lomprico(m): 10:23am On Nov 12, 2022
I'm sure say na yahoo boy wan run her street. How can a governor be begging for 300k rand?
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by observanc1: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2022
Agbebakun22:
Smh if Nigeria is a working country by now Diri should have been impeached
something is seriously wrong with u
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by SIRTee15: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

LOL very funny. You're using foremen and technicians to say they're building.
Show us technology and engineering designs they have built to begin with not that thing you can find people doing in their countries.

Mr Man, use borrowed technology and engineering design to build Nigerian roads, damns and mines. No need wasting time inventing what's already in existence. Or u think China invented any new innovation they used in surpassing western infrastructure within 20 yrs.
Black men in South Africa are building while Nigerian men are running after politicians for crumbs.
Yet u have the audacity to condemn nation builders while your own country becomes a dung. Nigerian men are very shameless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Broveens42(m): 10:24am On Nov 12, 2022
Ebi2233:

How can a Governor be begging her 7 million

Lol. Seems you do not understand how far fantasies can take you. It has nothing to do with being rich..
A lot of rich guys fantasize about being paid a token for a job well done on the bed... It's a fantasy ... The rich guy could as well buy her a house worth more than that later...
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Lawag3: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

That's the problem with your japaholism - you just jump into any country without understanding or respecting its way of life. SA is a sexually liberated country so why blame the "old woman" when the Nigerian is the one who broke SA rules?

Her privacy and trust in him was broken.

Gosh, SA was not even colonised by the French. What total ignorance is this? angry

I doubt if the person is even Nigerian the old lady sould release his identity and arrest him for what he did to her she should release Proof of his identity Nigerian or not he should be punished
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by ponishah: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

That's the problem with your japaholism - you just jump into any country without understanding or respecting its way of life. SA is a sexually liberated country so why blame the "old woman" when the Nigerian is the one who broke SA rules?

Her privacy and trust in him was broken.

Gosh, SA was not even colonised by the French. What total ignorance is this? angry
Dont mind the idioy, her mother might even be a LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by ZombieSlayer1: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2022
Minjim:

What she does with her private life is her biz.

The criminal her is Diri ,who release the video of someone privacy.

I have nude picture that a that a white foreigner sent to me. I won't stoop so low to release it.

It's wickedness
do you really believe a Nigerian governor will release someone's sex tape and then ask for a miserly 7M?
I mean.....I'm sure he makes more than this amount every week. It just doesn't add up

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by WannaHowzit(m): 10:25am On Nov 12, 2022
CSTRR:

It has nothing to do with that to be fair.

Theee are a lot of Nigerians in US, Canada, Australia e.t.c.

I don't see them crying about Nigerians.
Infact, they are even poaching more Nigerians.

The problem is that these South Africans are xenophobic.
They don't need an excuse to be.

And also their govt always seems to attract the worst of the Nigerian population.
Their selection policy is crap.
The hustlers and the uneducated are the ones that go there

There's no SA selection policy - most of you are illegal that's why you engage in crimes.

3 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by AmazingELixir: 10:26am On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Fortunately unlike you I don't know the feeling of wrecking my own country and then becoming a perennial refugee for the past 60 years.

The last time I checked SA people had per capita income several times yours so I kinda understand why you feel the pressure to engage in illicit dealings in order to keep up, coz let's face it you're illegal in SA and therefore can't get a job anywhere.

It's your shamelessness I'm concerned about though, coz not only had it turned you into xenophobia practice targets but it has also deprived you of any meaningful public infrastructure in your own country coz u survive on dog eat dog mentality.

So I feel your pain behind those laughing emojis - it really is very sad cry

Stop talking nonsense youngman...Nigerians are contributing meaningfully to the growth of the South African state...your Medical and educational sectors to mention but a few are replete will highly trained and qualified Nigerian professionals contributing to the advancement of that country. These facts your compatriots have admitted and yet in line with the xeno tendencies of you lot a vast majority still contend that Nigerians are taking up SA jobs even when such requisite capacities ain't available locally.

The fact that some Nigerians conduct themselves outside the fringes of acceptable societal norm is no basis to classify all Nigerias as such.

Nigerians by their nature move around a lot and they assimilate like no other in the globe..the recent midterm elections in the United state is testament to that..Nigerians are voted into elective positions on the strength of their enlightenment and capacities without prejudices and hate just as South Africans have made their hallmark.

Wait until thorough investigations are conducted by the SA police and see if the culprit(s) do not have South African ties.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by ZombieSlayer1: 10:26am On Nov 12, 2022
lomprico:
I'm sure say na yahoo boy wan run her street. How can a governor be begging for 300k rand?
your head dey there
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Chetas81(m): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
The guy who released her sex tape may not even be a Nigerian.She knows the person but refused to reveal it.
Besides, South Africa ladies dates Nigerian Guyz because of money.South African men are lazy and broke-asz.
but you hate XENOPHOBIC
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

Nobody says he's the one behind the blackmail,what we be saying is,how the hell did he get involved in this scandal?! How the hell did she know his name?!
The same way millions of other idiots know the names of Sani Abacha and Pau Ogwuma

Just engage your brain SMALL
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Freshgrace4life(f): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2022
What's even wrong with some guys with the mentality of releasing a sex tape , if at all you as a lady you want to indulge in such , make sure your face is not showing, so many chewing gum boys everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Lawag3: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Yes, including all your politicians like this one who's now into extortion. He wanted R300K from this poor lady.

So cry for yourself coz of the type of leaders you have that have turned you into desperation.

From a young teenager to a politician you see why I doubt if the person is Nigerian?
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Panda7(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2022
more reason why employment should be a priority and rights of every nigerian and the number one agenda of every political party.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by FireUpNow(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

My brother, it's a big shame for a whole governor of rich Bayelsa State of Nigeria trying to blackmail a woman who is a politician like him and wants to wxtort her of such huge amount of money. The greed and love of money amongst our politicians stinks to the high heavens. Gov Siri should be ashamed in all honesty. Now those SA people will vent their anger on innocent young Nigerians hustling over there. It's a big shame I must say
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by davidkingsley59(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2022
There's no proof that a Nigerian leaked Zanele's sex video online unless the politician confirms it. Disgruntled individuals in SA should calm down and ask questions first before calling for the heads of innocent Nigerians within reach. That leak could have happened without Zanele's lover knowing anything about it. Moreover, Nigerians aren't the only race with black tigers.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Lastlook: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2022
Germi9:

So your empty head actually believe that the Bayelsa state governor is involved in the blackmail?

It's really an empty head and they believed such rubbish that a sitting governor will be asking for #7m and not $7m.

Nawa o

3 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Goodman247: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2022
The truth is that Nigerians have a bad reputation abroad,mostly a certain tribe they dt respect their host country, how many South Africans do you see in Nigeria, you cannot trust an average Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Chetas81(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2022
XENOPHOBIC IS ON THE WAY � FOR THOSE CRIMINALS FROM NIGERIA AS YOU COMMIT CRIME IN NIGERIA AND GO FREE YOU WILL GET KILLED IN SOUTH AFRICA MARK MY WORLD AS YOU GUY'S HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ANY COUNTRY POLICY GRAVE IS HERE FOR YOU
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by omonnakoda: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
What's even wrong with some guys with the mentality of releasing a sex tape , if at all you as a lady you want to indulge in such , make sure your face is not showing, so many chewing gum boys everywhere..
How do YOU KNOW whether it was a male or female that released the tape? You have NO IDEA
could have been her lover's girlfriend, wife or ANYBODY
That is exactly the sort of thing a jilted female lover could do
You simply do not know
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Minjim: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
do you really believe a Nigerian governor will release someone's sex tape and then ask for a miserly 7M?
I mean.....I'm sure he makes more than this amount every week. It just doesn't add up
Hmm time will unravel it
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by sigiyaya(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2022
HenryTimes:
South Africans are very myopic people. instead of blaming the old woman for indulging in a video sex at her age, no wonder the French tried to change their way of reasoning.
Typical Nigerian!! Very poor way of reasoning. That is why poverty go kill una for that country, always calling white black.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Broveens42(m): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

It could be a fantasy... Don't rule it out.
A lot of the elites fantasize about being paid a token for a job well done on the bed....and could as well buy her a house worth more than that later...
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Treadway: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

Nobody says he's the one behind the blackmail,what we be saying is,how the hell did he get involved in this scandal?! How the hell did she know his name?!
cmon, almost every popular person has hundreds or thousands of impersonators parading as them online. Na one yahoo boy Sifuba dey sext with wey she think say na Douye Diri. Not saying Diri is an upstanding person, but I'm almost 100% sure this is what happened.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Ara21(f): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2022
HenryTimes:

Exactly, don't mind them.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Minjim: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Time will unravel the mystery behind it.

I just can't put anything pass these Nigerian politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans / Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.