Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,080 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive (34755 Views)

World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts / Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team / NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by DadaHammed: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
limitless777:
Training a lady you want to marry in school and driving a trailer without brake , which one is more risky?

Marry her, then train her.
There are lots of married women studying nursing, medicine, med lab, pharmacy etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Deogratias0030(m): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
SenatePresdo:
I don't seem to enjoy any world Cup that Nigeria isn't participating interesting.

That means you were not prepare to enjoy world cup at all. Because with the unseriousness of NFF, Coach and the players, we are not playing beyond three matches even if we qualify. So enjoy the tournament with or without Nigeria.
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by cheezy4real(m): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
Apolocrewe:
Buy dollar at official CBN rate N440/$. 10% commission for me. You should have a domiciliary account, payments in USDT and BUSD also available.

Telegram: @CBNrates

Send me a message.

drop ur digits or call 08037085441
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Reference(m): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
akwesenana:
This man still dey blow match?

Pierre Luigi Colina... the boss of bosses grin is officially retired from the field for a long while to the board room. My best ref of all time. Has handed over the baton to the present fav of mine, the equally excellent Daniele Orsato. Italy produces some excellent referees.
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Unclefemolala(m): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
Joebayo217:
The time is not even encouraging to watch how person go dey watch world cup by 12:00am sad

It's a lie

The fixtures are evening if you're in Nigeria (Qatar is just 2hrs ahead)
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by caprini1: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
SenatePresdo:
I don't seem to enjoy any world Cup that Nigeria isn't participating interesting.
Nothing fantastic about Nigeria participation anymore,as Round of 16 is our maximum level.
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Unclefemolala(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
ecolime:

Interest no fit dey naturally.

E no go better for Black stars of Ghana I swear lipsrsealed

lol

caprini1:
Nothing fantastic about Nigeria participation anymore,as Round of 16 is our maximum level.

Hmmmm
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Agent17th: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
akwesenana:

Try and put your discerning cap na.

He is the Chairman FIFA Referee committee
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by emmy512: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
Joebayo217:
The time is not even encouraging to watch how person go dey watch world cup by 12:00am sad
At some point in time those in Qatar watched world cup same 12 am.

So it's our turn grin
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Okwyjesus(m): 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
Racoon:
More

I can see the ORANGE MAN.

Sorry ooo indomie generation
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Petacephas: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
U bad o
limitless777:
Training a lady you want to marry in school and driving a trailer without brake , which one is more risky?

1 Like

Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Umbrateeth04: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
FuckTheMod:
Good.

Any gay bastard LGBTQ found wanting will be rusticated or exterminated.

Be warned!
you are a simping homophobic zombie!!!
And if you dont take time you will be burnt alive
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Starz825(m): 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
Joebayo217:
Well if you no dey Naija be that

The time na 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 8pm for naija

1 Like

Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by FuckTheMod: 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you are a simping homophobic zombie!!!
And if you dont take time you will be burnt alive
Dear mo- run,
UAE is an Islamic country and in Islam, we don't condone or tolerate faggotry. You can have your ass hole fuçked secretly behind closed doors and wear pampers for your leaking ass hole, NOBODY GIVES A FUÇK!
BUT THE MOMENT YOU EXTEND YOUR STUPIDITY OUT IN THE PUBLIC, I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT YOU COULD LOSE YOUR SICK HEAD FOR IT.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE...
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by JUBILEE2000: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
Apolocrewe:
Buy dollar at official CBN rate N440/$. 10% commission for me. You should have a domiciliary account, payments in USDT and BUSD also available.

Telegram: @CBNrates

Send me a message.

.....and this account was just registered yesterday and is on every thread on Nairaland with this scam?

1 Like

Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by KennethEnyi(m): 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
Useless Qatar and cough
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Apolocrewe: 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
JUBILEE2000:

.....and this account was just registered yesterday and is on every thread on Nairaland with this scam?
Nothing wrong with advertising my business. Never had a reason to have a nairaland account because I don't make comments. I am not compelling you to patronize me.
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by KennethEnyi(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
Useless money-making competition that only benefits giant companies that own FOOTBALL
STUPID football sport that exploits dumb stupid jobless idiots that sit around watching it upandan with no merit whatsoever
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by KennethEnyi(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
Useless Nigeria that did not even qualify for this thing nothing good about this country
God punish Nigeria ��
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by PapaFejiro: 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
I am privileged to be in Doha.
Any 9ja visiting Qatar and in need of assistance please don't hesitate to ask.
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Tabletuner(m): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
Joebayo217:
The time is not even encouraging to watch how person go dey watch world cup by midnightsad

Which world cup are you watching at midnight?
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Umbrateeth04: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
FuckTheMod:

Dear mo- run,
UAE is an Islamic country and in Islam, we don't condone or tolerate faggotry. You can have your ass hole fuçked secretly behind closed doors and wear pampers for your leaking ass hole, NOBODY GIVES A FUÇK!
BUT THE MOMENT YOU EXTEND YOUR STUPIDITY OUT IN THE PUBLIC, I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT YOU COULD LOSE YOUR SICK HEAD FOR IT.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE...
you have lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline in your hogwash
idiot...you talk like you dont know about the muslim rainbow movement dumbo...we have authenticated confirm verified muslim proud homosexuals grin grin
The best thing for fifa to do is to push the worldcup to a renowed civilized lgbtq friendly country not some so called shithole country called quatar or qutarrrrah(whatever) grin

If you continue with this your blatant stupidity..mark my words you will die in a very sorrowful and miserable state...compound fool
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by FuckTheMod: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you have lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline in your hogwash
idiot...you talk like you dont know about the muslim rainbow movement dumbo...we have authenticated confirm verified muslim proud homosexuals grin grin
The best thing for fifa to do is to push the worldcup to a renowed civilized lgbtq friendly country not some so called shithole country called quatar or qutarrrrah(whatever) grin

If you continue with this your blatant stupidity..mark my words you will die in a very sorrowful and miserable state...compound fool
Lol
Your stupidity and sickness is hereditary and inoperable. The good thing is that, you can only rant and wail online.
If dem born you well, come out in the public to showcase nonsense and stupidity grin grin grin and your sick life will never remain the same.

We hate gays
We detest them
Homosexuality is SICKNESS!
YOU ARE SICK!
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by TheOmoney(m): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
Racoon:
This coming late from a major world stakeholder like FIFA, but it is a welcome innovation nevertheless. Promoting gender equality is one on the Sustainable Development Goals(SDGs) which a world body like FIFA should be a signatory to.

It's a male tournament....gender equity would be introducing male officials in a female tournament.

Why y'all normalizing male marginalization?
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Cde1: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
Oh
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by clockwisereport: 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
akwesenana:

That's Pierluigi Collina
He is Chairman of FIFA’s Referee Committee.

No. He no longer officiates matches
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by clockwisereport: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
Richy4:
When I see Saudi Arabia for the world cup fixtures, I just dey jealous.. ordinary Saudi Arabia grin

Saudi is not ordinary. They are Asian powerhouse
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Akugbe24(m): 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
clockwisereport:

Saudi Arabia is surely the power house in Asian
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Richy4(m): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
clockwisereport:

You might be right buddy.. each time I see them, I feel like hmmm!!! smiley
I thought that they were the weakest link based on FIFA ranking..I just checked and discovered that Ghana was... Saudi Arabia is ranked 51 while Ghana is 61 in the world... which probably makes them the lowest in the tournament...
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Akugbe24(m): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
https://97lottery.com/#/pages/user/register?sharecode=7608148146

Do you need to earn in dollar. The link provide opportunity for u all to trade in Bitcoin.
You can dm for strategy.
WhatsApp. 08029625101.

And if also in need of forex trading signal we have just daily 5min trade.from Monday to Friday.
Just imagine earning $5 daily .
In five days u earn $25.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup / Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players / David Beckham Dribbles Inter Miami Players In Five-A-Side Match (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.