Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,739 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive (34752 Views)

World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts / Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team / NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by wpadmin: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
Awesome
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by timmyblue(m): 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
[quote author=Apolocrewe post=118330040]Buy dollar at official CBN rate N440/$. 10% commission for me. You should have a domiciliary account, payments in USDT and BUSD also available.

Telegram
Drop ur number here
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Bahamas95(m): 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
SenatePresdo:
I don't seem to enjoy any world Cup that Nigeria isn't participating interesting.
Apart from always being the best dressed team what interesting thing have they done in the world cup? undecided

I can now have rest of mind watching other teams play, no need using my calculator this time around. grin

3 Likes

Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Seyilome(m): 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
akwesenana:
This man still dey blow match?
I think he is just there as a senior man to share them his experience.

1 Like

Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Daneguakhi(m): 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
Mirinda Man, this legendary referee - Collina., sure he is here as a consultant sha. Many young chaps here cant relate or know him

2 Likes

Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Alexistaiwoo: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
Which country are you watching from because there is no match scheduled for 12am in Nigerian local time zone....
Joebayo217:
The time is not even encouraging to watch how person go dey watch world cup by 12:00am sad
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by brightDdon(m): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
limitless777:
Training a lady you want to marry in school and driving a trailer without brake , which one is more risky?

Lol

The later is more risky o
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by obedience4(m): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
akwesenana:

Nooo, I believe say an FIFA official,
That man na the first VAR grin

2 Likes

Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by barinedan(m): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
The refs should also be advised to try their best to avoid controversial decisions that will truncate the beauty and fun of the game

1 Like

Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
Joebayo217:
The time is not even encouraging to watch how person go dey watch world cup by 12:00am sad

Godforbid.
Person no go sleep for this Nigeria wahala
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Karmaisme(m): 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
limitless777:
Training a lady you want to marry in school and driving a trailer without brake , which one is more risky?

All of the above.
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by FuckTheMod: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
Good.

Any gay bastard LGBTQ found wanting will be rusticated or exterminated.

Be warned!
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by oxiide22(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
Apolocrewe:
Buy dollar at official CBN rate N440/$. 10% commission for me. You should have a domiciliary account, payments in USDT and BUSD also available.

Telegram: @CBNrates

Send me a message.
another one spoted grin

1 Like

Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by BABANGBALI: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
I hope Nigerian referees will not go there and embarice us.
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by pikechukwu6(m): 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
Buhari is the cause of my absent in Qatar cool cool
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by onuman: 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
Racoon:
More

Sad, Nigeria is not going to this World Cup. Another misfortune from the 2019 Next Level slogan of APC. Next Level - Tinubu says he will continue from where president Buhari stopped.
Even a most wicked person cannot accept the Next Level of APC for Nigeria.
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by BABANGBALI: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
rayvelez:
Promising to be a great tournament...
it would be the most boring world cup ever staged
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by BABANGBALI: 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
pikechukwu6:
Buhari is the cause of my absent in Qatar cool cool
you and this your made in abakaliki English.
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by onuman: 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
BABANGBALI:
you and this your made in abakaliki English.

Sew Quota graduate man de correct person in use of English language on NL.
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Valuepaints20(m): 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ok
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by BABANGBALI: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
onuman:

Sew Quota graduate man de correct person in use of English language on NL.
it is Qatar and not quota tongue tongue tongue
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by 8stargeneral: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
akwesenana:
me too dey surprise oh
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by kestolove95(m): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
The best world cup eva
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by 8stargeneral: 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
limitless777:
lol...who make u vex

1 Like

Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Nairalander248: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
limitless777:

The former

1 Like

Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Kendo93: 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
Nigeria let go there undecided
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by geemd434: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
My people.... Which free to Air I fit use take watch the world cup
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by DadaHammed: 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
I heard being a FIFA official comes with diplomatic Visas, you can enter any country. Na true?
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by ayoboy68: 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
oxiide22:
another one spoted grin
i need $13,500
Please message me on 09037793936
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by DadaHammed: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
SenatePresdo:
I don't seem to enjoy any world Cup that Nigeria isn't participating interesting.

I will enjoy it to the fullest with Senegal on the list. Italy didn't make the 2010 and 2014 world cup, they didn"t die. It is a world cup, you can adopt any team and support.

1 Like

Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by DadaHammed: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
handsomeyinka:
Give me the ball ..

Atlanta 96 on my mind.

Kanu nwankwo defined Nigeria

So Collina is still alive? That man must be a dinosaur.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden / Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training / FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.