Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive (34753 Views)

World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts / Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team / NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Tonytonex(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
Racoon:
This coming late from a major world stakeholder like FIFA, but it is a welcome innovation nevertheless. Promoting gender equality is one on the Sustainable Development Goals(SDGs) which a world body like FIFA should be a signatory to.
Do men officiate the women world cup?
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Umbrateeth04: 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
FuckTheMod:

Lol
Your stupidity and sickness is hereditary and inoperable. The good thing is that, you can only rant and wail online.
If dem born you well, come out in the public to showcase nonsense and stupidity grin grin grin and your sick life will never remain the same.
We hate gays
We detest them
Homosexuality is SICKNESS!
YOU ARE SICK!

Who are the 'we'? grin grin grin...it is obvious you are suffering from acute schizophrenia as you are now hallucinating and making unrealistic faulty generalization grin grin

keep crying and shedding blood on my mention cos it is giving me immense orgasm grin

What is giving you the impetus to type shit is useless futile homophobic priviledge but be rest assured that i will rip apart your fragile wings and feed them to the vultures.

Autistic olodo son of a wretched pauper they is nothing your assumption or misguided emotional outburst can do...you are just a clown for the entertainment of your clown parade grin grin

I have a problem with homophobic zombies and i declare a manhunt and total extermination to all homophobic r.etarded moronn like you and those with the greatest kill will be given an award grin
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by ekukeku(m): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
Helper1000:
Osihmen and co should hide thier head in shame until this world cup is over.. ordinary ghana? Chai

Dey no get shame
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by FuckTheMod: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Who are the 'we'? grin grin grin...it is obvious you are suffering from acute schizophrenia as you are now hallucinating and making unrealistic faulty generalization grin grin

keep crying and shedding blood on my mention cos it is giving me immense orgasm grin

What is giving you the impetus to type shit is useless futile homophobic priviledge but be rest assured that i will rip apart your fragile wings and feed them to the vultures.

Autistic olodo son of a wretched pauper they is nothing your assumption or misguided emotional outburst can do...you are just a clown for the entertainment of your clown parade grin grin

I have a problem with homophobic zombies and i declare a manhunt and total extermination to all homophobic r.etarded moronn like you and those with the greatest kill will be given an award grin
Lol
NL faggōt won't allow me rest grin
Come out on the street if dem born u well and you go know the WE grin grin grin
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by 2loadedguy: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.fifa.com/technical/refereeing/news/fifa-president-welcomes-team-one-to-qatar-as-referees-arrive
We can't wait pls bring it on. Team Argentina and Lionel messi on the beat even if Naija no qualify its not like they will win the trophy anyway.
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Umbrateeth04: 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
FuckTheMod:

Lol
NL faggōt won't allow me rest grin
Come out on the street if dem born u well and you go know the WE IT grin grin grin
Come out on the jungles or slums of makoko were different species of Pongidae in human form live? grin...i reside in a civilized developed neighbourhood were superior beings settle.. i don't live in the slums or rainforest with chimps grin grin
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by edoncast: 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you have lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline in your hogwash
idiot...you talk like you dont know about the muslim rainbow movement dumbo...we have authenticated confirm verified muslim proud homosexuals grin grin
The best thing for fifa to do is to push the worldcup to a renowed civilized lgbtq friendly country not some so called shithole country called quatar or qutarrrrah(whatever) grin

If you continue with this your blatant stupidity..mark my words you w9ill die in a very sorrowful and miserable state...compound fool

You are just a bastard gay and may doom find you soon idiot
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Umbrateeth04: 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
edoncast:

You are just a bastard gay and may doom find you soon idiot
Where did this naked mole rat crawl out from? grin grin
You better crawl back to your shithole before i descend on you...you are a frustrated,wasted, rejected, dejected, poverty-stricken and worn-out simping homophobe in complete and utter ruin
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Emola12(m): 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
Luther0luther:
This is probably going to be the worst world Cup tournament in history.
We'll see.
As Nigeria no go now boss!
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by edoncast: 1:43am On Nov 13, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Where did this naked mole rat crawl out from? grin grin
You better crawl back to your shithole before i descend on you...you are a frustrated,wasted, rejected, dejected, poverty-stricken and worn-out simping homophobe in complete and utter ruin

You are a frustrated man with a leaked anus
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Umbrateeth04: 6:50am On Nov 13, 2022
edoncast:

You are a frustrated man with a leaked anus
I am pleased for causing you sleepless night and restlessness...you must be having heart seizures, that you had to rush out of convulsion to reply me by 1:43am in the early morning grin grin
I will make you stay in this your state of hopelessness, restlessness and sleepless night till you choke and die untimely
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by FuckTheMod: 8:56am On Nov 13, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Come out on the jungles or slums of makoko were different species of Pongidae in human form live? grin...i reside in a civilized developed neighbourhood were superior beings settle.. i don't live in the slums or rainforest with chimps grin grin
Dear mo- run,
You've been warned!

Misbehave and lose your head to a spike.
Funny enough, you don't even have any hope of buying any ticket, you're too wretched to afford that grin All you can do is rant and wail here grin angry grin

Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Umbrateeth04: 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
FuckTheMod:

Dear mo- run,
You've been warned!

Misbehave and lose your head to a spike.
Funny enough, you don't even have any hope of buying any ticket, you're too wretched to afford that grin All you can do is rant and wail here grin angry grin
you are Typing rubbish that has no bearing, aim or direction to the subject you are diverting it too.
seriously you are a big ret@rded emotional f00l

Islamic countries is a shithole but we still have muslim homosexuals...qatar is a shithole ...The best thing for fifa to do is to push the worldcup to a renowed civilized developed lgbtq friendly country not some so called backward country called cattarh or abi quatttarrh grin

You are an emptyheaded poverty-stricken m.oronic ret@rded retrogressive nincompoop

[b]Ps:i worth a million times than your wretched soul and i have enough money to save you and your entire poverty-stricken lineage from everlasting abject poverty and my account won't shake...you dead brain autistic olodo son of a wretched pauper
grin grin grin grin
Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by FuckTheMod: 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you are Typing rubbish that has no bearing, aim or direction to the subject you are diverting it too.
seriously you are a big ret@rded emotional f00l

Islamic countries is a shithole but we still have muslim homosexuals...qatar is a dead underdeveloped country...The best thing for fifa to do is to push the worldcup to a renowed civilized developed lgbtq friendly country not some so called backward country called cattarh or abi quatttarrh grin

You are an emptyheaded poverty-stricken m.oronic ret@rded retrogressive nincompoop

[b]Ps:i worth a million times than your wretched soul and i have enough money to save you and your entire poverty-stricken lineage from everlasting abject poverty and my account won't shake...you dead brain autistic olodo son of a wretched pauper
grin grin grin grin
You're the restless senseless fagg@t ret@rd that can only rant and wail online. The UAE government is very clear on their verdict.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by Umbrateeth04: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
FuckTheMod:

You're the restless senseless fagg@t ret@rd that can only rant and wail online. The UAE government is very clear on their verdict.
If you like cry and shedd blood on my mention there is absolutely nothing your useless misguided emotional outburst can do...you can't stop the tide..even in qatar lgbtq will keep fvcking and making love grin grin grin... you are just typing like one suffering from acute atonic seizures grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden / Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training / FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.