Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

I Will Upload My Picture If This Post Gets 1000 Likes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Upload My Picture If This Post Gets 1000 Likes. (691 Views)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / An Ex Posted My Picture Tagging It RIP Pls I Need A Legal Or Best Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Upload My Picture If This Post Gets 1000 Likes. by jeromestarks: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2022
If I get a thousand likes, I will upload my picture.

How many people wants to see my face? grin
Hit like and move on.

@Seun
@nlfpmod

3 Likes

Re: I Will Upload My Picture If This Post Gets 1000 Likes. by youngreezy(m): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2022
idiot go find food wey you go chop, nigeria hard these days,no come be another useless burden to us and ya mama.....I rant in peace

3 Likes

Re: I Will Upload My Picture If This Post Gets 1000 Likes. by Albertone(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

Hit like and move on.

Of what advantage is your face to us?
Re: I Will Upload My Picture If This Post Gets 1000 Likes. by jeromestarks: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
youngreezy:
idiot go find food wey you go chop, nigeria hard these days,no come be another useless burden to us and ya mama.....I rant in peace

Hahaha. As e dey pain Dem, e dey sweet us.
As e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem
Re: I Will Upload My Picture If This Post Gets 1000 Likes. by jeromestarks: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
Albertone:

Of what advantage is your face to us?
Non virgins will know they guy who tells them the truth and virgins will see that there are cute handsome guys on nairaland.
Re: I Will Upload My Picture If This Post Gets 1000 Likes. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

Hit like and move on.

angry
Re: I Will Upload My Picture If This Post Gets 1000 Likes. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

Hit like and move on.

Son..some of us will be glad to fart on yor face....and I be going first if u want!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: I Will Upload My Picture If This Post Gets 1000 Likes. by Albertone(m): 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

Non virgins will know they guy who tells them the truth and virgins will see that there are cute handsome guys on nairaland.

After that nko?
Re: I Will Upload My Picture If This Post Gets 1000 Likes. by youngreezy(m): 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

Hahaha. As e dey pain Dem, e dey sweet us.
As e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem
you use my song against me ooooo,chai this one pain me....I rant in peace
Re: I Will Upload My Picture If This Post Gets 1000 Likes. by jeromestarks: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
Albertone:

After that nko?
You can post yours too.
And who knows, a young beautiful virgin woman might love you.
Re: I Will Upload My Picture If This Post Gets 1000 Likes. by jeromestarks: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
youngreezy:
you use my song against me ooooo,chai this one pain me....I rant in peace
grin
I smile in peace.
Re: I Will Upload My Picture If This Post Gets 1000 Likes. by jeromestarks: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

Son..some of us will be glad to fart on yor face....and I be going first if u want!!(no oofencse) angry
None taken Dad.
Re: I Will Upload My Picture If This Post Gets 1000 Likes. by Qatar2022: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

Hit like and move on.
What will that your stupid picture add in a man's life?
Re: I Will Upload My Picture If This Post Gets 1000 Likes. by narite: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

Hit like and move on.
jeromestarks:

Hit like and move on.
Do you know there are certain people who want to take away our identity ( they don’t want you to have a name, a religion, even parents). Do you know your right to buy and sell, owning of physical property is about to be taken away from you? Do you know the number of days, months, years you are to spent on this earth are going to be determined by some secret cult?

There are lots of things going on in the world right now; I find it very strange that of all those things taking place right now; changing our perspective about life...”GETTING LIKES” is all that worries you.
Re: I Will Upload My Picture If This Post Gets 1000 Likes. by jeromestarks: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
narite:

Do you know there are certain people who want to take away our identity ( they don’t want you to have a name, a religion, even parents). Do you know your right to buy and sell, owning of physical property is about to be taken away from you? Do you know the number of days, months, years you are to spent on this earth are going to be determined by some secret cult?

There are lots of things going on in the world right now; I find it very strange that of all those things taking place right now; changing our perspective about life...”GETTING LIKES” is all that worries you.

You can not expect everyone to be frustrated like you. Sir.
Re: I Will Upload My Picture If This Post Gets 1000 Likes. by narite: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

You can not expect everyone to be frustrated like you. Sir.
Do I sound frustrating? Maybe I do. I am starting to get tired of seeing people, mostly Nigerians; thinking about shallow things when the world is changing very fast.

Just so you know, I gave you the “likes” you seek. It not much, it just only one I can give.

1 Like

Re: I Will Upload My Picture If This Post Gets 1000 Likes. by Illegal1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
Wetin we wn use ur face do?
Re: I Will Upload My Picture If This Post Gets 1000 Likes. by jeromestarks: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
narite:

Do I sound frustrating? Maybe I do. I am starting to get tired of seeing people, mostly Nigerians; thinking about shallow things when the world is changing very fast.

Just so you know, I gave you the “likes” you seek. It not much, it just only one I can give.
Thanks.
Why would u be tired of seeing people.
I suggest you visit a recreation site. Places like parks, zoos, gyms etc. Meet people. Have fun. It's good to clear your head once in a while.

I do visit hotels or bars. Not to drink or have olosh0s but just to see how people live their lives. It clears my head and it helps me write my book.

One time, I visited a super market and I didn't buy anything.

(1) (Reply)

Does It Mean One Can't Make It In This Country Without Going Dirty? / ... / Spiritual Meaning Of Walking Barefoot In A Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.