Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander (6913 Views)

Three Story Building Collapses In Anambra, 11 Trapped (Photo) / Cost Of 2 Story Building Semi-detached 2 Bedroom Flat / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Entrance Doors fabrications.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
Roofed by Us GoldenView Building and Construction Ltd RC1900199

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
Plastering

1 Like

Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by oduncojamaica(m): 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
Pls Olukaygold,
How much can I budget for the plastering of this building in and out.
6 room self contain
Foot print
Room 13 by 9 feet
Kitchen 4 by 7 ft
Toilet 4 by 6 ft
Outside lobby 4 by 9
Inner lobby (walldrobe) 4 by4ft
Length 86 feet by 18 feet

Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by folmus: 6:41am On Feb 08, 2023
olukaygold:
Plastering

Looking good!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
oduncojamaica:
Pls Olukaygold,
How much can I budget for the plastering of this building in and out.
6 room self contain
Foot print
Room 13 by 9 feet
Kitchen 4 by 7 ft
Toilet 4 by 6 ft
Outside lobby 4 by 9
Inner lobby (walldrobe) 4 by4ft
Length 86 feet by 18 feet
for a neat and perfect Plastering Job,budget 300k for workmanship excluding window design and doors installations. Cement 100bags. Tipper- 3 tipper of plastering sand.
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by oduncojamaica(m): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
olukaygold:
for a neat and perfect Plastering Job,budget 300k for workmanship excluding window design and doors installations. Cement 100bags. Tipper- 3 tipper of plastering sand.

Thank you Sir
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
oduncojamaica:

Thank you Sir
Don't forget to patronize Us sir. We work Nationwide.
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
You cannot climb the ladder of success dressed in the costume of failure. ...
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by CircleOfWilis: 11:58am On Feb 11, 2023
Good morning boss ..
Sorry to disturb this thread sir,

I noticed this instead of the DPC, are there instances where one can use it instead of the DPC to cut cost?

Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 5:20am On Feb 12, 2023
CircleOfWilis:
Good morning boss ..
Sorry to disturb this thread sir,

I noticed this instead of the DPC, are there instances where one can use it instead of the DPC to cut cost?
This is half DPC,same result with the full DPC. You can use it to cut short your expenses then do the concrete flooring of the house later.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by CircleOfWilis: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
olukaygold:

This is half DPC,same result with the full DPC. You can use it to cut short your expenses then do the concrete flooring of house later.
Thank you Sir
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Getting ready.
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 8:50am On Feb 13, 2023
Verandas Railing fabricated and Painted,ready for installations.
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by richec74(m): 2:48am On Feb 15, 2023
Sir are you able to work in Lagos and if yes, I have a 300sqm that I want to develop that will require raft and want to maximize the plot to a two family unit. What do you think?
olukaygold:
Getting ready.
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 7:47am On Feb 15, 2023
richec74:
Sir are you able to work in Lagos and if yes, I have a 300sqm that I want to develop that will require raft and want to maximize the plot to a two family unit. What do you think?
Pls dm
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 9:42am On Feb 15, 2023
Plumbing work in progress
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Work in Progress.
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Like a Castle,but very much affordable.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by OkodiDenzel: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
olukaygold:
Like a Castle,but very much affordable.

What's the cost to date and projected to finish, care to share?
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
OkodiDenzel:

What's the cost to date and projected to finish, care to share?
Dm sir
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by Trippledots(m): 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
olukaygold:

Dm sir
interested too on the price
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
Trippledots:

interested too on the price
You can also Dm sir.
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
Work continues... .
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 11:27am On May 12, 2023
Good Morning.
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 7:56pm On May 17, 2023
Men at Work.
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by folmus: 8:26am On Jun 20, 2023
no update
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
folmus:
no update
Work in Progress...

1 Like

Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2023
Sitting room and kitchen Pics

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by MrOkenwa(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
I thank you and your team for a job well done.
We planned for a small job but we ended up achieving a lot. We completed the structure and we moved on to the adjacent duplex. You ended up touching the entire 3 structures really.
Thank you for motivating me to do more on my own site, I never wanted to touch that duplex to be honestšŸ˜.
2023 shall be an amazing year for you.

Call me when you need a reference.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by floshady02: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
I canā€™t wait to work with mr OlukayGold honestly

1 Like

Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
MrOkenwa:
I thank you and your team for a job well done.
We planned for a small job but we ended up achieving a lot. We completed the structure and we moved on to the adjacent duplex. You ended up touching the entire 3 structures really.
Thank you for motivating me to do more on my own site, I never wanted to touch that duplex to be honestšŸ˜.
2023 shall be an amazing year for you.

Call me when you need a reference.
Doc! I cant Thank You enough sir, Thanks for giving my Crew and I the opportunities since last Year. Thanks for your Understanding, Your patience and Tolerant during the challenges we encountered. I really appreciate it sir. These little Projects has You called it,has opened lot of opportunities for my crew and I. I cant Thank You enough sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are The Procedures For Land Search In AGIS Abuja. / Save Lagos Group Lauds Lagos Assembly Over Call Banning Demolition Of Slums / Lettings: 20(nos) 0f A Room Self Contain (new House) @ Agbowo U.i Ibadan Wt Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.