Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander (6918 Views)

Three Story Building Collapses In Anambra, 11 Trapped (Photo) / Cost Of 2 Story Building Semi-detached 2 Bedroom Flat / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
floshady02:
I can’t wait to work with mr OlukayGold honestly
Believe me, I cant wait to work together with You ma. I like all the designs You posted on your thread. It really dope. Had to download and keep two of the designs,working on it soon. Thanks for your Comment.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by dapotemi: 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
floshady02:
I can’t wait to work with mr OlukayGold honestly

Na correct guy honestly, he did my pop/electrical on my site.....He Sabi motivate ehn...If you're not careful, he go finish all the work before he leaves ur site..

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 2:21am On Aug 05, 2023
dapotemi:

Na correct guy honestly, he did my pop/electrical on my site.....He Sabi motivate ehn...If you're not careful, he go finish all the work before he leaves ur site..
Thanks for the Positive Review Ogami grin Dont forget to keep Patronizing my Brand, Ill always serve You more better sir.
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by thatthickgurl(f): 3:32am On Aug 05, 2023
How many plot of land is this
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
Work continues on another Building in the same Compound... Pic of how I met the building...
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2023
Conversion of the Windows to 3ft wide/5ft long...First stage Electrical Work and Wall plastering running simultaneously...
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
Casement Windows(Tower Materials) and Doors installations, Windows Dressing tongue with surface plumbing pipe installations.
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
10cm Plasterboard ceiling installations all done by Us@
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2023
Plaster board screeding...Pagola woods processing cool
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
Work in Progress...

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2023
Men at Work.
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by somehow: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
olukaygold:
Work in Progress...

Very beautiful looking renovation
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by Mercy3589: 1:30am On Oct 29, 2023
I recently got two plots of land in Ado Ekiti. Want to build something similar.
Can you help with the breakdown of cost for this project?
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 6:43am On Oct 29, 2023
Mercy3589:
I recently got two plots of land in Ado Ekiti. Want to build something similar.
Can you help with the breakdown of cost for this project?
Which of the Buildings?
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 6:44am On Oct 29, 2023
somehow:

Very beautiful looking renovation
Thank You sir.
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by kopell: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
olukaygold:

Thank You sir.
Neat and nice looking I like your concept finished, I hope is still low budget, You do a good job in the sheetrock PoP finishing as well.
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2023
kopell:
Neat and nice looking I like your concept finished, I hope is still low budget, You do a good job in the sheetrock PoP finishing as well.
This particular Project is not Cheap at all. Especially the finishings. To mention a few; for all the Ceiling installations,We used Plasterboard 10mm tick.Tower materials,5mm tick glass for the Casement Windows. All the Handrail are all Imported Pipe which was designed and fabricated by my Welders. Original Coleman cables are used for the Electrical Wiring,The Screeding, Lightning etc are all expensive but are so affordable since it’s handled by Us. Despite the fact that my Client is not in Nigeria but We deliver the Best(it’s in our DNA)
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by Rawgold300: 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
olukaygold:
10cm Plasterboard ceiling installations all done by Us@

Oga mi, please how much does it cost to to have those plasterboard in place.. installation and materials pls
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by Rawgold300: 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2023
olukaygold:

This particular Project is not Cheap at all. Especially the finishings. To mention a few; for all the Ceiling installations,We used Plasterboard 10mm tick, Tower materials with 5mm tickets glass for the Casement Windows, All the Handrail are all Imported Iron Bar which was fabricated by my Welders. Original Coleman cables are used for the Electrical Wiring,The Screeding, Lightning etc are all expensive but are so affordable. Despite the fact that my Client is not in Nigeria but We always deliver the Best.

One more thing pls, what is your charges for plastering..your plastering looks smooth

My enquiry is for a duplex
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
More…
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
Rawgold300:

One more thing pls, what is your charges for plastering..your plastering looks smooth

My enquiry is for a duplex
location determines the Price sir.
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by Rawgold300: 5:43am On Nov 13, 2023
olukaygold:
location determines the Price sir.

Am in Lagos on the island . Can you give me a range of pricing to work with
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 7:00am On Nov 13, 2023
Rawgold300:

Am in Lagos on the island . Can you give me a range of pricing to work with
Pls Dm with Pictures of the Building and the floors Plan sir.
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by Rawgold300: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2023
olukaygold:

Pls Dm with Pictures of the Building and the floors Plan sir.

I’ve sent you messages on your WhatsApp with ur number ending 7678.
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by Lance008(m): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
Such a nice project
Good work
How much can I budget for this?
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
Rawgold300:

I’ve sent you messages on your WhatsApp with ur number ending 7678.
Responded. Looking forward working for You sir.
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 2:12am On Dec 14, 2023
Work in Progress...
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2023
Happy Sunday and Merry Christmas in Advance.
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 7:25am On Dec 25, 2023
Merry Christmas Brethen.

Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by Godisgreatest1: 11:54am On Jan 03
olukaygold:
Sitting room and kitchen Pics

Happy New Year Sir,

Please how many square meters of granite was used for the Kitchen Cabinet?

Thank you.
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by olukaygold(m): 11:20pm On Jan 03
Godisgreatest1:

Happy New Year Sir,

Please how many square meters of granite was used for the Kitchen Cabinet?

Thank you.
Compliment sir.
Are you talking about the Marble?
Re: Construction Of One story Building For A Nairalander by Godisgreatest1: 5:29am On Jan 04
olukaygold:

Compliment sir.
Are you talking about the Marble?

Yes Sir, the marble that covers the kitchen cabinet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amazing Building Plans And Drafting In Nigeria / Westwood Park Phase 2 Sangotedo Ajah Behind Bigest Shoprite In Lagos / Sales And Installation Of Suspended Ceiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.