Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,212 members, 7,846,022 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

People With Fragile Hearts Should Not Be In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People With Fragile Hearts Should Not Be In A Relationship (262 Views)

Why Do Men Have Very Fragile Egos? / Nairaland Men Are So Fragile / Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People With Fragile Hearts Should Not Be In A Relationship by Solofresh2: 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
Have been reading and seeing stories about people not knowing how to move on from a their previous relationships.And I begin to wonder why such people should be in a relationship in the first place.Some people even end up committing sucide because of heart break.
I think relationships should be for the strong minded alone.
Even my ex girlfriend could not handle break up and she started painting me bad all over the place because I broke up with her.Omo this girl keep eye servicing me around grin
she came to my house and started crying and begging to continue the relationship grin
Stay away from relationship if you can't handle heart break

(1) (Reply)

"What Type Of Colour Is This?": Reactions Trail Newly Redesigned Naira Notes / How To Get Rid Of Dry, Flaky Skin On Face Instantly / Graphic Designer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.