Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant (58929 Views)

Felicia Boco Wins Most Beautiful African Model 2020 / Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) / Ugochi Ihezue Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria MBGN 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by 1Sharon(f): 4:24am On Nov 17, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
lol do anyhow for Qatar loose your head.
honestly I commend Islam for being so strict with these bastards.
the only positive thing about Islam.

Nothing like the fear of radical Islam to put the alphabet community straight grin
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Optmus(m): 7:41am On Nov 17, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Struggling? Lmfao grin grin grin..you should go back to the shithole school you cameout from that is if you attended any and study semantics

Idiot...it is officially recognized but not legalized yet...a day will come when homosexuality will be legalized in nigeria...choke on it

bobrisky's bank account would be capable of saving all your useless, worthless and poverty-stricken entire lineage from everlasting abject poverty and his account wont shake grin grin

Death by immolation to all useless emptyheaded homophobes

I know you're in eternal pains you confused man. Real premium pains.

I pity your wide leaky anụs that has been pummelled mercilessly with nothing to show for it.

bobrisky and bames brown na Ur role models. Smh

Sorry ooooo.

Enjoy the attention I'm giving you while it lasts.
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Mercury12(m): 7:48am On Nov 17, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Your father is a retrogressive moronn and needs to be castrated for not putting on condom when fvcking your mothers rotten pussy as a result they gave birth to a maggot aka Mercury12...a condom properly used would have prevented your useless existence cheesy
This is just another confuse and deranged abominable.
No point engaging a dirty abominable.
Your father failed.
Don't forget your pampers at home today. Useless homo
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Umbrateeth04: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2022
Laturuturu:
I'm

Homophobe my head is needed for Detty December Benz. No one will miss homo. I swear no one will miss me. Everyone will be happy that family disgrace has finally come to an end.
Home head get oil. It's useful for rituals
grammatical blunders and errors
Your head dey depreciate and diminish ontop lgbtq thread...why did you allow your head to rotten like this? grin grin

You are correct your head will be used for december benz and noone will miss you and everyone would be happy that family disgrace like you has finally come to an end...i concur with you grin wink
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Umbrateeth04: 8:14am On Nov 17, 2022
EKONGKING:

Hey gay ,
we will behead ur sorry brain.
Hey useless homophobe
We will burn your deteriorated body alive.
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Umbrateeth04: 8:19am On Nov 17, 2022
Optmus:

I know you're in eternal pains you confused man. Real premium pains.

I pity your wide leaky anụs that has been pummelled mercilessly with nothing to show for it.

bobrisky and bames brown na Ur role models. Smh

Sorry ooooo.

Enjoy the attention I'm giving you while it lasts.
You aren't fit to call yourself a man...it is a sarcastic irony for a man to complain pain in the anus as you are physically bodily strong as compared to the feminine physique...you are an ineffectual coward of an indeterminate subspecie....whenever you see straight girls and sissy boy....bow down and worship them because it is not easy to receive the rod.. grin grin grin
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by EKONGKING: 8:22am On Nov 17, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Hey useless homophobe
We will burn your deteriorated body alive.

gay.
I will behead u. People like u are curse to society.

I will catch u and behead ur body and feed urbody parts to dogs , u gay
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Umbrateeth04: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2022
Mercury12:

This is just another confuse and deranged abominable.
No point engaging a dirty abominable.
Your father failed.
Don't forget your pampers at home today. Useless homo
Born throw way....just as you are a discombobulated retardedd moronn cursed fool who cant decipher or discern grin
Idiot...what specie of animal are you? grin cheesy

Because you are definitely not a man at all..you dont have an atom of man attribute in you. grin....useless homophobic cretinous simp of an indeterminate sex cheesy
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Umbrateeth04: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2022
EKONGKING:

gay.
I will behead u. People like u are curse to society.

I will catch u and behead ur body and feed urbody parts to dogs , u gay

Lmfao grin grin grin
Homophobe.
I will burn you alive...people like you are a disgrace and an abomination to the society.

I will catch you tie your hands and legs with chain call gay men to fvck your rotten anus with wood infested with fire ant to their satisfaction...put the fire ant infested wood right into your mouth and it will comeout from your anus grin..then pour fuel on you and set you ablaze...and we wont leave you till i make sure your bones also burn to ashes..mark my words
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Mercury12(m): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Born throw way grin
Idiot...what specie of animal are you? grin cheesy

Because you are definitely not a man at all..you dont have an atom of man attribute in you. grin....useless homophobic cretinous simp of an indeterminate sex cheesy

I'm a proud homophobic and sane men don't do men. Sane women don't do women.
Homosexuality is a mental illness. You are suffering because your father fail to teach you how to be a man. How not to turn your excretes passage to a Vigina for a fellow dirty homo like yourself to fvck.
You dirty lowest of the low thing. Even animals are sensible enough enough to know that nothing sexual should happen between members of same sex.
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by EKONGKING: 8:46am On Nov 17, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Lmfao grin grin grin
Homophobe.
I will burn you alive...people like you are a disgrace and an abomination to the society.

I will catch you tie your hands and legs with chain call gay men to fvck your rotten anus with wood infested with fire ant to their satisfaction...put the fire ant infested wood right into your mouth and it will comeout from your anus grin..then pour fuel on you and set you ablaze...and we wont leave you till i make sure your bones also burn to ashes..mark my words

Gay bastard, I will deal with you.

As a gay bastard u are , u r done .
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Umbrateeth04: 9:00am On Nov 17, 2022
Mercury12:

I'm a proud homophobic and in sane men don't do men. Sane women don't do women.
Homosexuality is a mental illness. You are suffering because your father fail to teach you how to be a man. How not to turn your excretes passage to a Vigina for a fellow dirty homo like yourself to fvck.
You dirty lowest of the low thing. Even animals are sensible enough enough to know that nothing sexual should happen between members of same sex.

Proud homophobic my foot!! grin grin
I love nincompoops like you who type rubbish with confidence..i love playing around with them to ascertain the level of their stupidity and mental illness grin grin

A sane man or woman do what pleases them so far he or she is not encroaching on another persons right...advance lunatism is leaving your own sense of self and sexuality and accepting and faking another false unrealistic version of yourself and sexuality that is expected by people...that is grade 1 madness grin grin

Go make research and read about homosexuality in animals...you are an intellectual lightweight and an emotional fool

If you leave your boundary to tresspass on another i will defend to the death my right to kill you...if you continue with this stupid mentality you will be killed in a brutal and sorrowful way...mark my words cheesy
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Umbrateeth04: 9:02am On Nov 17, 2022
EKONGKING:

Gay bastard, I will deal with you.

As a gay bastard u are , u r done .
You keep repeating your stupidity like a mad man dancing naked in the market square grin grin

Homophobic useless simpleton...i will burn you to ashes.

As a stupid useless homophobic dung you are, death awaits you soonest cheesy
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Mercury12(m): 9:16am On Nov 17, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Proud homophobic my foot!! grin grin
I love nincompoops like you who type rubbish with confidence..i love playing around with them to ascertain the level of their stupidity and mental illness grin grin

A sane man or woman do what pleases them so far he or she is not encroaching on another persons right...advance lunatism is leaving your own sense of self and sexuality and accepting and faking another false unrealistic version of yourself and sexuality that is expected by people...that is grade 1 madness grin grin

Go make research and read about homosexuality in animals...you are an intellectual lightweight and an emotional fool

If you leave your boundary to tresspass on another i will defend to the death my right to kill you...if you continue with this stupid mentality you will be killed in a brutal and sorrowful way...mark my words cheesy

Smelling lots. Get your dirty homo ass out of my mentions and go console yourself with lies of your demonic masters.
Disgusting Abominables
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Umbrateeth04: 9:45am On Nov 17, 2022
Mercury12:

Smelling lots. Get your dirty homo ass out of my mentions and go console yourself with lies of your demonic masters.
Disgusting Abominables
You stupid stinking putrid useless homophobe
It is obvious you are suffering from autism spectrum disorder because you have been yapping and stringing incomprehensible rubbish cheesy
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Laturuturu: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
grammatical blunders and errors
Your head dey depreciate and diminish ontop lgbtq thread...why did you allow your head to rotten like this? grin grin

You are correct your head will be used for december benz and noone will miss you and everyone would be happy that family disgrace like you has finally come to an end...i concur with you grin wink

All I know is gay must not survive
Homo deserves death
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Umbrateeth04: 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
Laturuturu:

All I know is gay must not survive
Homophobe deserves death
offpoint!! grin grin

If you like cry, wail, scream and shedd blood on my mention...the inevitable is that homophobes will all die and most homophobes won't be alive to enjoy december period not to talk of celebrating new year..screenshot this grin grin wink
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Laturuturu: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
offpoint!! grin grin

If you like cry, wail, scream and shedd blood on my mention...the inevitable is that homophobes will all die and most homophobes won't be alive to enjoy december period not to talk of celebrating new year..screenshot this grin grin wink

Homo I read na una dey dread aids in America esp black homo.
No worry Biden will roast Una and here Una head will be used by us
Yes oooooo homo
Homo sapien
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Umbrateeth04: 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
Laturuturu:

Homo I read na una dey dread aids in America esp black homo.
No worry Biden will roast Una and here Una head will be used by us
Yes oooooo homo
Homo sapien
it is obvious that your brain has been fried grin grin...if we have to do a concensus its straight folks that have the highest number of hiv/aids victims grin
Bahahaaaaaa. I don nearly forget about this bastard mental patient sha. Only for me to log on here and see hogwash from the indeterminate specie..hahaha, awwwww i really fücked with you...you cant even sleep or eat all you do is think of me..i am giving you nightmares and hot sweats.hahahaha...jobless illiterate... autistic olodo son of a wretched pauper.
Rubbing those two remaining malfunctioning brain cells to type but still end up sounding like someone suffering from acute atonic seizures
I am going to add more stupidity and foolishness to the one you already have..you will keep on typing hogwash upon hogwash for the next 6years till your malfunctioning brain cells are dead grin wink
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Laturuturu: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
offpoint!! grin grin

Gay man I am happy to inform you that gay are now welcome in Russia.
Russia is a very beautiful country . You will like it
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Laturuturu: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Okay...fixed!! grin
Starting from today,your head will definitely be target for rituals, cannibals, skull miners and organ harvester....this deadly insurgence will totally wipe your useless and worthless existence from this planet earth.

Gay man Russia is welcoming you people
You will like it there
Very sane country
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by limcar: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Abeg , where the Miss America again undecided ,I dey find am since but I never see am .. dey shall wan turn this world upside down patapata , nothing to hear or see again , we've seen it all.

Next na monkey go win Miss America ...
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Isabi4lov: 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by limcar: 12:03am On Feb 14, 2023
Isabi4lov:
You're not the only one bearing such name on FBK , let's just have it .
i'm the one with the profile picture of ludacris. If you know him, he's a famous american rapper. Pls help me delete my name you quoted b4. Thanks
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Isabi4lov: 8:36am On Feb 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by limcar: 12:06am On Feb 15, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Ok
hello babygal. Sorry to disturb you. I'm still seeing my name in my mentions. Could you please modify your comment to help me edit out my name from my last comment you quoted. Happy val
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Isabi4lov: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2023
limcar:
hello babygal. Sorry to disturb you. I'm still seeing my name in my mentions. Could you please modify your comment to help me edit out my name from my last comment you quoted. Happy val
You should be the one to modify it , I have done mine
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by limcar: 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Isabi4lov:
You should be the one to modify it , I have done mine
i cant modify becos its inside your quote and its only you that can modify/delete it. Ps Do it for me. I love you
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Isabi4lov: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
limcar:
i cant modify becos its inside your quote and its only you that can modify/delete it. Ps Do it for me. I love you
Are you still on this issue.
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Isabi4lov: 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
limcar:
Check I've deleted it
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Fstar1: 8:49am On Jun 26, 2023
Very disgusting watching such scene on the movies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) / Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos / How To Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.