Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant (58869 Views)

Felicia Boco Wins Most Beautiful African Model 2020 / Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) / Ugochi Ihezue Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria MBGN 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Killermamba: 1:35am On Nov 16, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
At least his finer than you..if you disagree why not upload your whole body on feminine apparrel and makeup i want to check something grin grin

You wan see me on female apparel and on makeup? I pity you convulsion go just owe you, imagine TINUBU on mini skirt and heavy makeup na wetin you go see be that. Lol
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by bayelsaowei(m): 5:44am On Nov 16, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
see chimpanzee wey dey type grin
angry...
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Jeromejnr(m): 5:55am On Nov 16, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You didnt understand what you typed...educated illiterate grin

See his grammar sef.

No wonder.
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Umbrateeth04: 6:10am On Nov 16, 2022
Laturuturu:

Homo head is best for money rituals
It works very well..

Homo head has scarce oil that attract money
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Laturuturu is an advanced lunatic, who unfortunately, has access to the internet, and he is here on social media mixing with sane minds. grin grin
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Umbrateeth04: 6:12am On Nov 16, 2022
Killermamba:

You wan see me on female apparel and on makeup? I pity you convulsion go just owe you, imagine TINUBU on mini skirt and heavy makeup na wetin you go see be that. Lol
At least you don confess say you ugly die...as you don describe yourself as tinubu on mini skirt and heavy makeup..at least you are honest about your ugliness grin grin grin
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Laturuturu: 6:16am On Nov 16, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Laturuturu is an advanced lunatic, who unfortunately, has access to the internet, and he is here on social media mixing with sane minds. grin grin

I am serious.
That is what all this Politicians are using to make more money. Homo head.
They said it's work well since homo are fallen Angels
Homo head is 100% for money rituals
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Umbrateeth04: 6:17am On Nov 16, 2022
Laturuturu:

Homophobe head is best for money rituals
It works very well..

Homophobe head has scarce oil that attract money
don't worry ritualist, organ harvesters or skull miners will use your oil head for rituals to fetch them more money to add to add to their account since you have decided to be useless grin grin
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Umbrateeth04: 6:27am On Nov 16, 2022
Laturuturu:

I am serious.
That is what all this Politicians are using to make more money. Homophobe head.
They said it's work well since homophobes are fallen Angels
Homophobe head is 100% for money rituals
Okay...fixed!! grin
Starting from today,your head will definitely be target for rituals, cannibals, skull miners and organ harvester....this deadly insurgence will totally wipe your useless and worthless existence from this planet earth.
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Laturuturu: 6:34am On Nov 16, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Okay...fixed!! grin
Starting from today,your head will definitely be target for rituals, cannibals, skull miners and organ harvester....this deadly insurgence will totally wipe your useless and worthless existence from this planet earth.

I am not homo.
It's homo head that is needed
Do u know any homo in Ur area
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by EKONGKING: 8:44am On Nov 16, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You are a big fool...they are expanding their lifestyle and sexuality to the world and so?...how does that affect you if you are not one of them..moronn cheesy

Fagot slowpoke ,
Stay away from my mention
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by phr0nesis(m): 9:16am On Nov 16, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
See orangutan wey dey type rubbish grin
As I worwor reach, I still fine pass that thing
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Umbrateeth04: 9:44am On Nov 16, 2022
Laturuturu:

I am not homophobic.
It's homophobes head that is needed
Do u know any homophobe in Ur area
off course you are a homophobe..now listen..starting from today, your head will definitely be target for money rituals, cannibals, skull miners and organ harvesters...this deadly insurgence will totally wipe your useless and worthless existence from this planet earth
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Umbrateeth04: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2022
phr0nesis:

As I worwor reach, I still fine pass that thing
Prove that by uploading your real pic of you dressing in a womans attire and makeup..i want to check something grin grin
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Umbrateeth04: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2022
EKONGKING:

Fagot slowpoke ,
Stay away from my mention
Idiotic nincompoop..stay away from this thread...no one needs your useless stupid opinion..moronn cheesy
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Optmus(m): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Fool...i can bet with your fathers distress dick that the shim is finer than you cheesy

You're a waste of sperm
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Umbrateeth04: 10:05am On Nov 16, 2022
Laturuturu:

One yahoo boy told me the source of his wealth is homophobe head. It's very good for rituals
It attract clients
Homophobe head has natural money drawing oil
He is directly telling you, he will use your head for ritual grin grin
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Umbrateeth04: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2022
Optmus:

You're a waste of sperm
You are a waste of ovary,sperm,space, flesh and bones..if i were your father i will sell your body parts to cannibals for monetary gain cos you are useless. cheesy
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Umbrateeth04: 10:09am On Nov 16, 2022
Laturuturu:

Do u know that you can become an instant billionaire once you get nature homophobe head. It has natural oil for money.
Dont worry someone will use your head to become a billionaire very soon grin
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Optmus(m): 11:40am On Nov 16, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You are a waste of ovary,sperm,space, flesh and bones..if i were your father i will sell your body parts to cannibals for monetary gain cos you are useless. cheesy

You struggle with the fact that fagots like you will never be given official recognition in Nigeria.

Death to all fàgs.
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Laturuturu: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
He is directly telling you, he will use your head for ritual grin grin

He knows that I am not gay..
Homo head for December Benz

Homo head for December Benz
Homo head get oil
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by kkins25(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
LordReed:

I'm married, why do I need another wife?
i did not suggest another wife did i?? grin grin grin
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by LordReed(m): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
kkins25:
i did not suggest another wife did i?? grin grin grin

Whatever you are suggesting, I am not interested since I have a wife. So thanks but no thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Umbrateeth04: 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
Laturuturu:

He knows that I am not gay..
Homophobe head for December Benz

Homophobe head for December Benz
Homophobe head get oil
offcourse he knows that you are a closeted gay battling with internalized homophobia that is why he will use your head to buy december benz grin grin
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Umbrateeth04: 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
Optmus:

You struggle with the fact that fagots like you will never be given official recognition in Nigeria.

Death to all fàgs.
Struggling? Lmfao grin grin grin..you should go back to the shithole school you cameout from that is if you attended any and study semantics

Idiot...it is officially recognized but not legalized yet...a day will come when homosexuality will be legalized in nigeria...choke on it

bobrisky's bank account would be capable of saving all your useless, worthless and poverty-stricken entire lineage from everlasting abject poverty and his account wont shake grin grin

Death by immolation to all useless emptyheaded homophobes
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Umbrateeth04: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
Mercury12:

Your father whom failed to teach you manners is the compound fool...
Now stay away from my mentions .
Your father is a retrogressive moronn and needs to be castrated for not putting on condom when fvcking your mothers rotten pussy as a result they gave birth to a maggot aka Mercury12...a condom properly used would have prevented your useless existence cheesy
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Umbrateeth04: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
Jeromejnr:

See his grammar sef.

No wonder.
You are a confirm nutcase grin
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Laturuturu: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
offcourse he knows that you are a closeted gay battling with internalized homophobia that is why he will use your head to buy december benz grin grin

Wow I am far away from it
I like big ass girls with perky breast
Not a fan a anus
Honestly I see no crime in using homo for rituals
They don't have any value to the society
What do u think
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Umbrateeth04: 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
Laturuturu:

Wow I am far away from it
I like big ass girls with perky breast
Not a fan a anus
Honestly I see no crime in using homophobes for rituals
They don't have any value to the society
What do u think
you dont act like one..you act like a closeted gay battling with internalized homophobia...if truly you are straight then you shouldnt stick your nose on lgbtq threads and avoid it at all cost...but your gay tendencies will always make you stick your nose on lgbtq thread grin grin grin
At the bolded learn how to type correctly.. grin grin...you are a fan of anal sex as you quoted me on another lgbtq thread that you will try anal sex out grin
Honestly i agree with you because me too see no crime in using homophobes for rituals, cannibalism and skull mining...their useless existence is a mistake
I know you concur with me on this
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by kkins25(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
LordReed:

Whatever you are suggesting, I am not interested since I have a wife. So thanks but no thanks.
Never suspected you to be married though.. hahahha.. grin grin grin Interesting.
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by LordReed(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
kkins25:
Never suspected you to be married though.. hahahha.. grin grin grin Interesting.

I have mentioned it several times before now, maybe you've never seen it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by EKONGKING: 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Idiotic nincompoop..stay away from this thread...no one needs your useless stupid opinion..moronn cheesy

Hey gay ,
we will behead ur sorry brain.
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Laturuturu: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
I'm
Umbrateeth04:
you dont act like one..you act like a closeted gay battling with internalized homophobia...if truly you are straight then you shouldnt stick your nose on lgbtq threads and avoid it at all cost...but your gay tendencies will always make you stick your nose on lgbtq thread grin grin grin
At the bolded learn how to type correctly.. grin grin...you are a fan of anal sex as you quoted me on another lgbtq thread that you will try anal sex out grin
Honestly i agree with you because me too see no crime in using homophobes for rituals, cannibalism and skull mining...their useless existence is a mistake
I know you concur with me on this

Homo Ur head is needed for Detty December Benz. No one will miss homo. I swear no one will miss u. Everyone will be happy that family disgrace has finally come to an end.
Home head get oil. It's useful for rituals

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Can You Buy This Beautiful Design For N6,977,600 / Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) / Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.