Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant (58875 Views)

Felicia Boco Wins Most Beautiful African Model 2020 / Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) / Ugochi Ihezue Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria MBGN 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by nairayouthcom(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2022
This one loud ooooo

1 Like

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Irupetepete: 10:47am On Nov 15, 2022
Is this playing?

1 Like

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 15, 2022
meobizy:
Nairalanders will type rubbish concerning these people yet crowd their embassies in a hope to escape poverty. If their ways disgust you then die in your wretched country.
I second this all these parents wanting to japa for no reason getting there babies mentally killed as they grow up and I bet u none of them will pick up when his son or daughter is been influenced they will just be working some job for some white folk that doesn't care about them and assume there child is ok at school the west is bleeped Africa is the place just crack ur head to learn how to make money and u are good but when I was in the west I have billion other problems. Stay in the homeland u don't know how blessed you are don't japa for nobody.

4 Likes

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by KOMBE: 10:47am On Nov 15, 2022
HITsquad:
Watching Western movies these days means you just want to throw up.

Just bunch of disgusting and annoying scenes.

If you have made up your mind to accept LGBT, that's OK... But stop shoving it down other people's throats... Cos That's propaganda!

Very disgusting watching such scene on the movies, I have stopped watching BET since they started showing such.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by traihit: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2022
Rainstormer:
This one wey resemble tinubu

Not a Tinubu supporter

But you're insulting Tinubu's handsomeness when he was younger by comparing him with this dude that needs help.

5 Likes

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Laturuturu: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2022
HITsquad:

If you have made up your mind to accept LGBT, that's OK... But stop shoving it down other people's throats... Cos That's propaganda!

Bro did you notice they have introduced homo into cartoons as well. Homo
I swear Africa need to declare war against homo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Konjiboii: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2022
America, troll country.
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Laturuturu: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2022
EKONGKING:
They are pushing their agenda .
Initially , i used to be not bothered ,thinking what adults do in their personal lives does not bother me .

Now ,they expanding all their stupid shit all over internet and in real world.

Islam Russia and China are our saving grace....I am a Christian though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2022
Laturuturu:

Bro did you notice they have introduced homo into cartoons as well. Homo
I swear Africa need to declare war against homo
It's already illegal in most Africa countries so don't worry u are fine if u stay in Africa nothing of this rubbish will be forced down ur throat here u are fine
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by traihit: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2022
Folawealth090:

I second this all these parents wanting to japa for no reason getting there babies mentally killed as they grow up and I bet u none of them will pick up when his son or daughter is been influenced they will just be working some job for some white folk that doesn't care about them and assume there child is ok at school the west is bleeped Africa is the place just crack ur head to learn how to make money and u are good but when I was in the west I have billion other problems.

The truth is there are a lot of Americans who don't support this craze even among the so called Democrats.

But you see, the abnormal news makes more headline than the normal news. A lot o people are still raising kids that are holistically sound even though America is getting more corrupt. Some are even homeschooling their children.

It all depends on you. You don't need to be in the US to be this corrupt. You can choose to be sexually insane while living in Nigeria too.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by meobizy(f): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2022
Folawealth090:

I second this all these parents wanting to japa for no reason getting there babies mentally killed as they grow up and I bet u none of them will pick up when his son or daughter is been influenced they will just be working some job for some white folk that doesn't care about them and assume there child is ok at school the west is bleeped Africa is the place just crack ur head to learn how to make money and u are good but when I was in the west I have billion other problems. Stay in the homeland u don't know how blessed you are don't japa for nobody.
Them no dey teach punctuation for EPL?
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by duullie88(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2022
Her winning no get anything to do with the pageant, just a way of promoting LGBTQ(u can be transgender and still better than people who wia born females )which is in full control of America

2 Likes

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by cornelman: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2022
The west is running mad at an unprecedented rate.

They've substituted feelings and wishes for facts.

How can somebody just wake up one day and he decides to be addressed as a girl and you force people to comply.

Abeg, who dey craze? The government who forces people to concur, the trans who actually appears sick in the mind or the people who are gullibly coerced to treat sickness as a progressive norm?

Wahala for sane Americanas

4 Likes

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by sayso: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Laturuturu: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2022
Folawealth090:

It's already illegal in most Africa countries so don't worry u are fine if u stay in Africa nothing of this rubbish will be forced down ur throat here u are fine

Thank you for letting me how safe I am in Africa. Homo no be good thing at all.

3 Likes

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2022
Ireportlive:
This is why I support Vladimir Putin in Nuking America, if it would reset them back to God fearing country they used to be
shatap what do you know

1 Like

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Tannhauser(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2022
Jeromejnr:
The "Saner climes" some inferior beings worship.

cheesy

But of you see visa now, you go sell your papa land take japa
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by DanAugust2021: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2022
Worrisdis? The man wowo no be small. Woman no dey de place, to allow this wowo creature win beauty pageant?
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Tannhauser(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
shatap what do you know
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by DaveHarry(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2022
See d kain person wey de give miss whatever. Rubbish full dis life sha; so dis people want me to accept anything coming from dat end,,,,why why when I have my own thoughts?

1 Like

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Tannhauser(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2022
grin
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Laturuturu: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2022
obonujoker:
I hate THESE LGBTQ.

Thank God for Qatar as they are standing their ground

These fallen angels keep pushing and pushing...

Not only Qatar ...you say Thank God for Islam Russia and China.

I hate homo.

Why can't ritualist start mining them.
I don't know anyone from Ogun State I would have suggested it to them.

2 Likes

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by lamalang(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2022
This one no be news, na LGBT agenda

2 Likes

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Laturuturu: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2022
HITsquad:
That's one thing I love about the Arabs... They are not easily influenced. Despite being Colonized by the west... Yet They maintained their own culture, language and personal value.

It's not them
It's there religion.

1 Like

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by GeoSpatial(m): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2022
Is my eyes paining me.
so this junk is the most beautiful?
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Jeromejnr(m): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2022
Tannhauser:

cheesy

But of you see visa now, you go sell your papa land take japa

I don't need to Japa anywhere sir. I live in a much sane clime.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Bigchristo: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2022
WriterNig:

WPDE News || Latestly
It’s not like shim deserve it oo, they just want to be encouraging nonsense, imagine watching Hollywood movies this days they will be adding gay and lesbian scenes just to make everybody feel belong, but the truth is they’re suffocating us with those things
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Flexguy100: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2022
No matter how they force it down our throats! We won't accept it! wink

I love woman. Women loves me. That's the order of things!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by benqo01(m): 10:58am On Nov 15, 2022
HITsquad:

Swears so fucking disgusting omo US is d the Sodom and Gomorrah of this world

2 Likes

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 15, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
shatap what do you know
What's this abeg take 200 n buy some sense this thing need to be nuked u haven't lived in the west have u to see that this place need heavy reset while I'm in nija I'm just thinking of how to make money and I'm good but when I was In the uk if I now list my problem I had over there I won't have enough space to type it.
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 15, 2022
Jeromejnr:

I don't need to Japa anywhere sir. I live in a much sane clime.

Thank you.
Nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can You Buy This Beautiful Design For N6,977,600 / Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) / Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.