Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) (7461 Views)

Guys Is This Demonic Or Just Mere Fantasis..? [screenshot Attached] / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? / What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Error401: 2:21am On Nov 13, 2022
So I had a one month old relationship with this babe I met online. We clicked so well and we've been doing great. I gave her 10k just a week in the relationship to sort some personal Bill's. It was willingly, although the request came stylishly as a result of lamentations from her.

And ONE MONTH into the relationship, she asked me to set her up for her business which I declined and postponed, stating my reasons after which she started ignoring me thesame day. This is someone I have never seen with my eyes.

Am I too harsh with my response? I am NOT A SIMP . I just want to know if I was too uncouth with my response.

MODS PLEASE DONT MOVE TO FRONT PAGE smiley
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Error401: 2:24am On Nov 13, 2022

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Error401: 2:25am On Nov 13, 2022

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Error401: 2:32am On Nov 13, 2022

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Error401: 2:36am On Nov 13, 2022

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Tonypen247(m): 2:50am On Nov 13, 2022
Na Man you be.

Pictures here answer it all.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by id4sho(m): 4:13am On Nov 13, 2022
sad Mugu things

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by LaserWr: 4:21am On Nov 13, 2022
Wish I could learn how ti treat hoes like this.

9 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by akwesenana: 4:56am On Nov 13, 2022
Don't call me on Christmas Eve, bitch, call your daddy
Bitch, call your uncle, bitch, don't call me.

Slaughter gang CEO

By the way young man, you too dey shalaye.
10k wey for reach carry hoe plus drinks amd loud you waste am plus you come dey speak English on top.
E sure me die say the olosho go dey boast to her friends about how she don scam one Mayee.
Moral lesson: Don't engage in online relationship. If you must, don't be compelled to part with you hard earned cash.
A simp, the say, and his money are easily parted. cool

8 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by imagrg(m): 5:26am On Nov 13, 2022
Redpiller spotted!
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by ZiiVentures: 5:55am On Nov 13, 2022
Lol...na

You dey chat with one nigga you dey claim relationship.

Na Yahoo boys. That's their format.

35 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by falcon01: 5:59am On Nov 13, 2022
This is complicated sef.
At first i thought you where been rude and an idiot then I realize the relationship is not even up to 1 month and your replies was justified plus she raised valid point about not wanting to be a liability but na lie grin she's a broke ass hoe who wants to chop your money. You didn't over react that's exactly how to react on instances like that.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by dawnomike(m): 6:01am On Nov 13, 2022
Error401:
So I had a one month old relationship with this babe I met online. We clicked so well and we've been doing great. I gave her 10k just a week in the relationship to sort some personal Bill's. It was willingly, although the request came stylishly as a result of lamentations from her.

And ONE MONTH into the relationship, she asked me to set her up for her business which I declined and postponed, stating my reasons after which she started ignoring me thesame day. This is someone I have never seen with my eyes.

Am I too harsh with my response? I am NOT A SIMP . I just want to know if I was too uncouth with my response.

Lalasticlala mynd44
Too harsh you asked
Please, leave her with her impending wahala

2 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 13, 2022
Oga you talk too much.. where una for dey see all this time dey waste for chat
Can't you sleep and reset ur brain?

29 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Autobot05: 6:20am On Nov 13, 2022
You dragged the issue too far

26 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Danisaint112(m): 6:27am On Nov 13, 2022
Error401

The part where I gave up on her was when she said;
RedFlag one:
"I don't want to sleep around for money. I don't want to go broke and I need a man in my life."
Meaning she is only dating you for the money.

RedFlag two:
"At this stage, I need to choose one, which I have already chosen since yesterday.."

Which means she never took the relationship serious and would readily sleep with a man now if she doesn't have a man that can carter for her needs.

RedFlag Three:
"Na who chop belleful dey do relationship."
She is indirectly implying that before getting into a relationship you ought to be loaded $$$ and ready to not only feed her (your woman) but grant her needs to her satisfaction.

Your own fault now is that you stretched the issue too much. That part pointed out was where you would have made your decision wether or not to continue. I mean she said it all.

You guys should learn how to read in-between the lines. Well do with this information whatever you wish. Peace. ❣️

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by BigRocky: 6:43am On Nov 13, 2022
Autobot05:
You dragged the issue too far

Exactly man. take ur stand and move on to other things sharply

3 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Sucre6: 6:50am On Nov 13, 2022
imagrg:
Redpiller spotted!

Just sad he activated the red pill late after sending her free 10k that blue pill attribute, plus there was no need for those long convo, put her in her place, cut her off and move on, no long stories, no questions asked, this will keep her in limbo to her u become mysterious and girls like mysterious guys trust me, op you just lost in this game, nah she win las las, 10k is quiet huge to send to someone u haven't banged before, she ain't your sister, use your head and play smarter next time cool

9 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by horlahwaley(m): 6:50am On Nov 13, 2022
Guy you ought not to have dash her 10k just like that without seeing her, you caused all this your self. The impression you gave her was that you have money… what else did you expect, she go bill you na.

Before you can give a girl money it has to be hard especially you meeting not quite long. Atleast she could have invested a little in the relationship , Now you will find it a lil bit hard to let go cos you had invested already. She is finding it easy to dump you cos she never invested shishi. You already put your relationship in a condition by giving her that 10k. To sustain it you have to be funding her to maintain the relationship. You played your self this way. I no blame the girl jare

7 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by a0000000z: 6:51am On Nov 13, 2022
And you haven't harvested her kpekus for The joy of your prick yet?.

You don't call it off till you bang it. angry

Then you can dump it. angry

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Fedrick100: 6:52am On Nov 13, 2022
Sometimes when i see how this girls dey pressure guys , I dey thank God for the kind of girl I have.

4 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by horlahwaley(m): 6:53am On Nov 13, 2022
Sucre6:

Just sad he activated the red pill late after sending her free 10k that blue pill attribute
Exactly, why would you just dash someone you meet in a month 10k just like that. Without her doing atleast something for you?. As in wtf

2 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Zonefree(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2022
As you failed to attend to her financial needs, she changed your name from "Babe" to "Bro" in a jiffy.

Typical Nigerian girl grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by BadInflunece(m): 7:04am On Nov 13, 2022
Bor you didn't overreact. Same thing happened to me. Met this girl, we just clicked. She told me she was a student. Barely a month and some days in, she said they were resuming and she didn't stuffs. I said make a list lemme see, then I can come in. To me I won know where I fit help. Omoh, babe said if I give her 100k she can get everything.

Guy! I just tell her not to bother because I no go give am.

And I had explained to her my rent was expring that month oh. And my car needed work. All these were discussions in the passing. Well, I don smash am. So I dey ok.

After months, she apologised, we met. We smashed. Now she say she don finish exam and she needs baby girl treatment.she needs money and gifts.

I'm 30. I shouldn't even be dating these students.

25 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Zonefree(m): 7:13am On Nov 13, 2022
horlahwaley:
Exactly, why would you just dash someone you meet in a month 10k just like that. Without her doing atleast something for you?. As in wtf
I'm sure he's broke at the moment, the reason he didn't chest the 30k billing.

A girl you're yet to meet or even smash you sent her 10k and you're still asking if you overreacted by failing to gift her 30k undecided

SIMPs are terrorist!

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by brain54(m): 7:13am On Nov 13, 2022
Sounds like you chatting with some dude…

A hairy balled yahoo dude!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by JbravoAdodger(m): 7:16am On Nov 13, 2022
First of all you ... that conversation lasted too long after break up.. na immediate blockage!
Number 2... u are still doubting ur decision for u to create this post... stop thinking with the D.
Wise up and move on sharp... na she go later doubt her reaction
Otherwise u are fantastically......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by GorillaApp(m): 7:18am On Nov 13, 2022
Helper1000:
Oga you talk too much.. where una for dey see all this time dey waste for chat
Can't you sleep and reset ur brain?
Thought I was the only one who noticed that. You can bore someone to death with your plenty talk tongue
In ma hood, we no get time to talk plenty.

I won't even mention all those sh*t about giving money except you can forego it and putting family as priority.
Those facts are buried in our hearts. You don't reveal your intent and purpose. Your real intention should be shrouded in mystery.

The more you talk, the more common and open you become. The less you talk, the more mystifying and interesting you seem.and the more they want to know you and conquer and own this land( you)
Don't become a deaf and dumb though grin
It's an act, so learn how to balance it.

10 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:19am On Nov 13, 2022
Error401:

Lalasticlala mynd44
Just imagine how foolish some of you hegoats can be! Imagine sending money to someone you have never met before. Abeg Joor shift. Very useless person. Very very useless. Which of your siblings have you sent 10K lately? Yeye man. You deserve any nonsense you get from her. Rubbish human being.

9 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 13, 2022
Error401:

what's all this na, u sent her 10k already, she don chop u clean mouth, u re just using this to console urslf and get validated but u made urslf a bigger fool by posting it here in public

2 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 13, 2022
GorillaApp:

Thought I was the only one who noticed that. You can bore someone to death with your plenty talk tongue
In ma hood, we no get time to talk plenty.

I won't even mention all those sh*t about giving money except you can forego it and putting family as priority.
Those facts are buried in our hearts. You don't reveal your intent and purpose. Your real intention should be shrouded in mystery.

The more you talk, the more common and open you become. The less you talk, the more mystifying and interesting you seem.and the more they want to know you and conquer and own this land( you)
Don't become a deaf and dumb though grin
It's an act, so learn how to balance it.
exactly bro
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by SPAMBOX7: 7:45am On Nov 13, 2022
If I read right you sent 10k to someone you have never seen before? Wow wow wow rich kids cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters / I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need / A Lady Cry Aloud For Help Over Her Watery And Sagging Breast (picture )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.